Teach us to slave me!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mr&mrspilks, Jul 22, 2011.

1. mr&mrspilks

mr&mrspilks phill.901.735.886

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Hi all, My mistress and I have been married for nearly a year. We are not new to bondage and chastity and enjoy it very much but are a bit inexperienced and wanting to step it up a notch, we have decided that I will now be locked up permanently. I was hoping that you guys could help my mistress in how to treat me worse! She doesn't like to see me in girls clothes and we are private in the way that people we know cant know what we do, cuckolding has come up in conversation as well as inviting other slaves but don't know how to find them (uk yorkshire btw). So other than standing in the middle of the village in knickers we are open to any advice you all have to give. By the way, we have chastity devices, a strap-on, a penis pump, that sort of thing. If you want to know anything just ask, I look forward to hearing from you all.

2. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi and welcome, your situation sounds similar to my hubby and I. We're quite new to this, trying out ideas and always looking for more so will keep a close eye on the responses :)

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

3. mr&mrspilks

Local Time:
    glad that our post might help some others too, there is a thread on here somewhere but was asking about making her man feminine. looking forward to getting replys to this. I think it is a confidence issue with Mrs p to step outside the box to much mainly.

4. stinkyflange

stinkyflange Member

Local Time:
    Hi there mate :) Sounds like a similar situation to me, i wouldnt be dressing up in sissy clothes or anything like that, just like being locked away! In what way are you looking to take it to the next level? (Not that i will be of much advice,) but what is it that you are exactly hoping for? x

5. mr&mrspilks

Local Time:
    It inst that were trying to achieve anything in particular, Mrs and Mr P could just do with some pointers, some ideas really, especially into giving Mrs P more confidence, She is frightened to hurt him more than anything and it playing tends to be kept to the session as neither of us really know how to act it out longer term if that makes any sense. we just thought that our original post might have had some fun reply s really.

6. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    Outfits are good for mood setting. Don't try to hard as Mrs will feel under pressure and default to doing nothing. Communicate lots and love lots and give it the time it deserves.

7. mr&mrspilks

Local Time:
    I am sorry I didn't see the reply, stupid phone! We used to role play a little and use sexy outfits but Mrs P has had a real thing about her weight the last year or so (If you were to see a picture of her, you would ask me why, I have to fight the guys off her with a large stick but you know, you girls when its in your head, Im sure you all look in different mirrors to us guys) so she wont get into anything like that at that moment. I dont put her under pressure with it, I think she got a bit bored with it lately, especially since we got married (last year), it took over I think and we got out the habit (I mean of BDSM, not our love life) so thats why we were looking for pointers, get Mrs P excited about it again, I know she feels the same, she wrote some of these posts.

8. mr&mrspilks

Local Time:
    I read on another post about some girls like to feed there fellers there man juice, I squirmed but she liked the idea, something that she clearly hadn't thought about before, that's when we put the post up, see if anything else like that came up that she hadn't considered.

9. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    We are exploring the tease and denial with some toilet slave work at the moment ie oral servitude at the thrown before during and after peeing. Also some sniffing / oral cleaning of dirty panties, unshowered for a day or two, multiple days in the same panties to build up lots of cream which she then likes to get it into my cb6k!

I would really like a latex hood next and those fantastic looking ladies latex Capri pants that have a hood connected to thecrotch for forced inhaling or cunnilingus / water sports.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice