An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Wow thats amazing, u have incredible ideas

BavarianWoman likes this.
  2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    That is the only unbelievable part. How can you have any reservations? The dirtier the better!

Anvil Caged likes this.
  3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    MsPamela mentioned something we experienced similiarly as she wrote in her post:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...new-chapter-unfolds.46079/page-14#post-650006

On Sunday evening, when we went out to dinner I asked him whether we are still sitting in the same boat. He said that he enjoys how I am playing with him.
    I told him that I want to see him struggling in desperation again. During the last three weeks he got a lot of orgasms to milk the oysters and there will be an uncounted event on Halloween, but beyond that we will return to our schedule, no extras for Xmas or birthdays. He agreed on that.
    I told him, I can't wait to feel his strapon inside me, will feel save with my new piercing after Halloween.
    I told him that he can feel my strapon while being caged and that I am curious whether he will want me to stop or get a painful orgasm from blocking it inside him due to the swelling inside the cage. At this moment I saw in his face that I really hit him with the right level of humiliation that works for us.

Later I told him in a short sentence: "Some people are going from Locktober to NOvember directly." with a dirty smile. That scared him.

4. Deleted member 109631

Love it. Can't wait to read all about your Halloween party weekend.

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am currently testing some frightening Halloween make-up. Youtube is a good helper but I am feeling to be too old for the internet sometimes. I am just fourty years old but I am experiencing so much rubbish online.

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Final arrangement installed.:)
    Yesterday at night I couldn't help myself, I wanted to finish it.
    I took off my necklace and told him to drop his pants. I removed the tube and unscrewed his frenum piercing and took it out. I took the frenum hook for the cage, applied sanitizing gel to it and carefully hooked the penis onto the bar.
    Nedless to say that he got a boner from that play. It was not possible to link the frenum hook to the base ring and lock the tube to it. I ordered him to make some squats but I had to hold the frenum hook the whole time, didn't want to risk that it might hurt the freshly healed area by bouncing around.
    I told him to keep his hands behind his back and slapped his glans with the other hand, just once. He understood, what would follow. I slapped him twice, made a short pause, three times, it was no joy for him but showed first results. Another four hits did the job and I was able to close the padlock.

The device fits well and looks great. I am proud of my idea five months before, adapting the BA-28F idea to a Keuschwerk masterpiece. The frenum hook is linked to two spots at the base ring, one of them is the locking pin.
    The frenum hook holds his foreskin back, it may roll over the corona at the upper side but it doesn't roll in front, good for hygiene. But the frenum is presented between the bars in a way to arouse him by just gliding along the underside of the penis. His flesh got pressed against the bars immediately.

7. 84_Rasmus

84_Rasmus Member

Local Time:
    wow i really consider about talking with my wife about the idea of getting a frenum piercing.
    I like the idea about total control and the easy thing you tell about with hygiene

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    It's less intrusive compared to a PA, too. Faster healed and less issues at the toilet.

austria_fox and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  9. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    The part about online rubbish is true, but thankfully the presence of rubbish in general is balanced by quality content such as your posts.

BavarianWoman and Slutty Susan like this.
  10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Great weather here in Munich. I told my husband to go to beergarden.
    I asked my husband whether he wants to lick me to orgasm later in the bath tub while I really need to pee. He looked a bit surprised. I told him that I love to play with his submissive feelings, he is too ashamed to talk about. I kissed him and put my hand into his pants, grabbed his balls and whispered into his ear: "We both like it, do we?"

11. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Who could decline such an offer?

12. John

John Member

Local Time:
    He must have been excited by that comment :p

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    It's been a nice warm afternoon at the beergarden of our favourite restaurant. Didn't expect this so late in the year. The climate change might have some wonderful side effects.
    Had one and a half liter of beer and really needed to pee. We took the subway home, although it is just one station, but there wasn't enough time to walk. At home we got naked into seconds and found ourselves inside the bath tub. He layed down and I placed myself above him. It was the first time I allowed his tongue at my freshly pierced and healed clit since over a month.

I was planning to release my pee in itervalls to assure to „wash“ my clit repeatedly but it didn't took much time to get me to climax. I told him to continue and got a second orgasm before my bladder was empty.
    We showered ourselves and got comfortable, watching TV. At some point I told him that I wanted him to lick me to another orgasm but my clit shouldn't be the centre of that. I had him kneel in front of the couch, placed my knees on his shoulders. His nose rested between my labia, his eyes at my clit and his tongue moved around my rosebud.
    It was great fun.

14. neo_phantom

neo_phantom Active member

Business Guy
    CH
    Local Time:
    did he drink all that pee ?

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Just a bit.

Anvil Caged, austria_fox and John like this.
  16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Halloween preparation is done. Capes arrived, makeup tests sucessful.
    The more thrilling issue will be that we will have intercouse publicly. It's still thrilling intensely.

17. neo_phantom

Business Guy
    CH
    Local Time:
    Let us know! ;-)

18. Deleted member 109631

Can't wait to read all about your Halloween party. I was thinking it was a party over the weekend, since that's how most plan their parties here in the u.s. since it falls on a work day and most won't stay out super late for a party. But I guess I'll have to wait a few more days to read all about it.

19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sounds practical like you are doing it in the US.
    The funny thing here in Bavaria is that tomorrow (Allsaints) will be a regional holiday.

austria_fox and Beyondheat like this.
  20. Deleted member 109631

Yes. We don't even really celebrate all saints day, Halloween is more celebrated or popular. But neither holiday gets people out of work. Maybe gov workers get all saints day but mainly more just recognized by the church and a specific mass.

21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    On Halloween in the afternoon we drove to sister and brother in law. They had some nice decoration prepared, outside and inside the house.
    When it got dark, a few kids from the neighborhood showed up to get some sweets.
    Later we had dinner together and some board games. Sister has modified her house rule, naked men mandatory applies on daylight saving time. During winter season, clothing is allowed if it is too cold. But the men are rather expected to keep the chimney running sufficiently and remain naked.
    First weeks of her pregnancy have been challenging but he cares well about her.

We made an appointment that he will drive us to the club and will pick us up at around two o clock in the morning. We decided to attend there already dressed instead of changing clothes there. Brother in law heated the car in advance.
    We got dressed up and into matching make-up. Faces were decorated in skull style, some wounds at the uncovered skin areas. Thank god, my period is expected to start on Thursday, so I won't need a cover story for that.
    We wore the same black hooded capes but kept them open, hanging down freely. I choosed over-knee-shaftet high heeled boots. I usually call them fuck boots, they are just used for that occasions. He wore some ancient style leather sandals.
    His cock cage was clearly visible and my strapon extended through out my cape. The key necklace was around my neck.

We arrived at the club at around eleven o clock at night. Didn't know what would expect us.
    First of all, it was crowded but everybody was friendly. The house seemed like a big living house but inside an industrial area. In the ground floor there was some kind of a meeting area, a disco as well and a lounge area with a beautifully arranged buffet. We slowly went around and checked the location, haven't never been at such a place. The party rooms seemed to be in the upper floor mostly but for now we decided to remain in the ground floor. Had some finger food and came into talks to others, mostly couples but solo men or women as well, average persons with various levels of experience or activity.
    We were easyly recognizable as a couple and got interested attention. BDSM didn't seem to be a major motivation for attendance at this evening. Horny party people seemed to be the most common basis and the rule of thumb was: „Meet downstairs, fuck upstairs.“
    We decided to go upstairs to have a look at other people, not interacting yet. We watched fucking strangers, while he massaged my breasts from behind me and I cared about his balls.

Downstairs we met one other person wearing a cock cage, a slutty nurse sissy and I allowed her to go down on my strapon.
    Our initial arrangement was that we want to have public intercourse but just on our own. The evening did not change our minds and anybody around was fine with that. But there was one thing, that went around my mind all the time, the gyn chair.
    The invitation for this event said, that women without Halloween costume will go to the gyn chair for public use. (If actually interested, please call the staff.) There was a lady, which took this opportunity. Every Thursday there is gangbang a evening, I bet, she attends regularly.

I asked a staff member to get the gyn chair for us at around half past one. He saw us and imagined some event and agreed. Usually Germans show reservations with a placed towel.;)

Then our time came. He jumped on the chair, I took off my necklace, removed the tube and the frenum hook. I adjusted the chair, took a condom at the penis, lubed my Nexus Senior and slowly entered him. We looked us into the eyes, deeply, didn't care about visitors, we knew, they were there, we enjoyed them without noticing them specifically.
    I found him near the edge, slowed down. I didn't touch the cock, it was rock hard all the time. I gave him deep strokes and he came in an intense orgasm, pumping it into the condom. I rolled it off, cleaned him and put another one on. I almost came from the stimulation, the double dildo provided to myself.

We swapped positions, I layed there in a gyn chair, fully exposed to strangers, they just watched, I felt safe. My husband took off my strapon, the inner dildo became visible, my hairy hill and my golden pierced clit as well. He went down on me and licked me to orgasm within a minute. Then he started to fuck me, I moaned, so did he. We mutually understand our arousal and we came again in sync.

He slipped me back in my strapon. We changed positions again and I took off the condom, cleaned him and locked him back in chastity. That was some good show for the people around. We went downstairs to get a glas of sparkling whine and to cool down. Not much time left till our car would await us.

At home we had a shower and fell asleep.

22. Deleted member 109631

Wow vertu exciting. I'm sure it was def an experience to have. I've been been watched. I once tried to attend a public even like that, but I was young, embarrassed and shy. After watching people get into the mood and go at it. I felt out of place since I was not getting any less uncomfortable so I left shortly after. I could tell some people were disappointed since I think they couldn't wait to have a go with me. Lol

23. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    Wow! I wish I could have been watching

24. neo_phantom

Business Guy
    CH
    Local Time:
    OMG! What an experience:) I should visit those clubs in Germany.

Happy for you :)

25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    The Autobahn to Switzerland is near by.

austria_fox, neo_phantom and John like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice