Plastic Kalis Teeth

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Gunner, May 27, 2011.

1. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
  2. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Humm this is intersting, it might just fit inside my jailbird.

3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    MsL started me with this device.
    it could be worn 2-3 days at the most
    very painful when there was an erection attempt
    She used it for training.
    i think inside another device it would tear you up.
    if that's what you're looking for ok
    otherwise, it has a specific niche in chastity training

dc

4. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    I wan't thinking long term. I know I would not ware a kalis teeth long term, thou there are some who do. Maybe for a night of teasing, I don't I could were anything that has teeth long term.

5. lilyboy

lilyboy Member

Local Time:
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]I just bought one of these and am trying it for the first time today. So far, I actually like it. However, the sensations are very, very different, from the two KTB's I have from malechastitynow.com [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]The plastic teeth of the MCD aren't anywhere near as painful as the metal teeth on the Kali's Teeth Bracelet. I think part of this difference is attributable to the bed-of-nails effect of the metal-toothed KTB. When flaccid, skin lies across the teeth, but when you become aroused the skin expands both into the teeth as well as the spaces between them, and t[/font]here is lots of open space between the metal teeth on the KTB.

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]The plastic teeth on the MCD are are arranged on raised columns. Each column has several pyramid shaped points on it. There are several columns that run the length of the MCD. This is a very different arrangement from the KTB.[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]I've only been wearing my MCD for a few hours now, and intentionally aroused myself to see what the sensation would be like. Since the band is adjustable on the MCD (the band on the KTB is NOT adjustable...you grow into it) the discomfort seems to come as much from the compression of the band as much as it comes from the teeth. [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]I'm going to see if I can stay in the MCD for the next few days...we'll see...[/font]

6. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    I'm glad to know that they are still available. I've been meaning to buy this for a long-time, I've always wondered if it be incorporated with the CB6Ks (or CB6K for that matter)? I.E. around shaft & up through gap between A ring & cage. I'm sure someone else has tried it. I'm sure it can't be more painful than the KTB (e.g. the Intense or Severe!). Keep us updated please - thanks.

7. lilyboy

lilyboy Member

Local Time:
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Okay, I made it through the three days, but this thing is nothing compared to the KTB from MaleChastiyNow. The plastic teeth are shaped and arranged quite differently, and so the sensations just can't be compared. I like the KTB much more, and doubt I'll be using this device very much...[/font]

8. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Well I really don't think that you would be able to incorporate this with other chastity devices. Looks like fun on it's own though.

9. slave.simon

slave.simon slave.simon

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I have just taken delivery of a Club FEM MCD. The plan is to use it inside 'The Fort'.
    I opened the envelope and worked out how to put on the device. During my first attempt I managed to have an orgasm - incorrect fit and too much excitement.
    After some adjustments and trimming of the device - there are instructions supplied how to do this - i managed to get a good fit. I have trimmed off 2 rows of spikes. So far so good.
    When an erection takes place I have found the pain to be excruciating, I ended up kneeling on all fours so that my penis was hanging down not touching anything until the erection went away. I might be able to get an orgasm from the pain/pleasure trip, but certainly not from touching my penis. At the moment I have resisted trying to orgasm.

So far I have spent 1 night in the device, making sure to empty my bladder before going to sleep. A nocturnal erection is something that I want to avoid given the pain level.

We are going to try to incorporate this into wearing the Fort and i'll post my progress.

I wonder if I'm strong enough to take this. The pain is intense plus the prospect of my penis being inside a steel sheath. I'd like to think that I am and be able to live under this total orgasm control regime, possible only with prostate milking as a treat. what do you think?

10. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    slave simon, it does sound like you need something like this considering you orgasmed just trying to put it on. Something needs to be done if you are to experience total orgasm control. Remember, it's not supposed to be easy. Good luck!

11. slave.simon

slave.simon slave.simon

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Strict Sir,
    You're right, i am in need of total orgasm control.
    Hopefully when i get home my wife will lock the fort device on top of the MCD.
    I appreciate that it will not be easy, and I kind of want the pain to remind me that i am controlled.
    Do you think this combo has a chance?
    I really want the process to be a success but also have the opportunity to get the pain, is this usual?
    respectfully
    simon

12. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    "When an erection takes place I have found the pain to be excruciating" - sounds like it does exactly what it is meant to do then! I really can't wait to get this - I'm quite into penile pain. Looking forward to reading your update on utilising it with the Fort! I've also thought it could be used as a simulated infibulation - i.e.fixed around the Glans with the underside connected to an A-ring!

13. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:

I think the issue is that the pain could give you an orgasm. I've seen lots of subs that get erect from pain, but only one that could actually orgasm from the pain. Maybe if the Fort is small enough to not allow much of an erection, the Fort and MCD combined could work.

So yes, I think you wanting the opportunity to get the pain is usual. The pain along with being unable to orgasm is the goal though if you are going to feel fully controlled. Does your wife find your pain and frustration arousing or amusing, or is she just going along with things?

Good idea about the infibulation, petevans!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice