Trucking in Chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Stubby Driver, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Stubby Driver

Stubby Driver Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I’m what is known as an over the road truck driver. There are many variations of this type of work. Some drivers are gone for months some longer. Many like myself are gone for the week from usually Sunday till Friday. I will normally drive between 2500 to 3000 miles a week sometimes more sometimes less depending on available loads. Many drivers end up their day at a truck stop, can get a shower there every day and relax. I typically go straight to the place I’m going to deliver to as I haul bulk liquids in tankers and don’t have the opportunity to shower everyday. Usually every other day is more typical of the way my weeks go. I use a lot of baby wipes, hand sanitizer and use rest areas and travel plazas for those other rest room stops we need to make.

My question is for anyone with a job that makes hygiene and cage cleaning difficult. Do you have a system that works for you and allows you to keep everything down there clean? I’m sure it depends on the type of cage you have also but I’m using a CB-X Mr Stub and so far I just don’t feel like I stay as clean as I want. I took a shower this weekend at home with it on, soaping and rinsing and then removed the sleeve afterwards to inspect for odor and I still didn’t feel clean afterwards.

My KH/wife has told me to leave the cage off during the day while driving, then cage up when I get shut down for the day. I have a key and multiple colored small zip ties that I use to attach the key to my cage and send her a picture or face time showing I’ve complied. She picks the color and I show her I’m still locked up in the morning. Not full proof if you would want to cheat and masturbate but trying to comply is the goal we have in mind if you know what I mean. Accountability to her basically.

Anyone with some thoughts or experience feel free to share staying clean on the road. I suppose camping could be a similar situation. Anything that makes it difficult to clean up. Peace!

2. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Stubby Driver. I was a OTR 27 years locked up the last 10 years of driving there is no easy way to clean with a cage on I ware a Jial Bird from M&M open bars. Also I sleep nude cage can air out your doing good with every other day showers

Stubby Driver likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Make sure to dry yourself and your device well after urinating, use a cotton bud/Q tip to get inside the pee hole of your device to wick up any stray urine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice