greetings and salutations

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Damecinderflame, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Damecinderflame

Damecinderflame New member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    I know it says to introduce my self... so HI! i am the D in a D/s relationship. I was looking for information on good chastity devices because what we have been using isn't working anymore.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    Welcome Dame Cinder Flame. Cute name, I like it. Well as for you question about which Chastity device, that's might as well be the million dollar question. To each his or hers own. But I feel without a piercing to lock to on with, any one could be escaped from most types.

I have a Neosteel She-Male Sports Belt which I luv wearing. I'm my own K/H but just knowing I could slip out at times, and might be able to, well cheat, just removes some of the thrill. I've only slipped out once, just to see if I could, and didn't try to orgasm. But now that I have a PA, just the jewelry makes it much more difficult, and painful. But I've been looking into a Lori's Device for sometime. The thought of being locked and no way, no how, I'm getting out of without the key is something I have to try someday. I've been thinking of getting a rod that I can insert inside my pee hole, l and use the PA to lock to inside me, then screw a t-bar though the hole in the end of my penis tube. Once I'm locked away and the shield is coving the t-bar, I'm stuck!!

Well enough of my thoughts. Hope you find what your looking for and it works out for you both.. Missy Tanya

3. Her_Justine

Her_Justine New member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    I guess it makes as much sense to post my "intro" here as anywhere, since Damecinderflame is the D to my s. Hi all. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice