Steel Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MacKenzie1518, Dec 10, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MacKenzie1518

MacKenzie1518 Active member

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    2-17-23
    After orally pleasing my KH to a satisfying orgasm she played with my very tight and full sack. She teased and played then would stop for a bit, then tease and play again. She at last squeezed and rubbed to the point of my first caged release, my first release sense having a caged put on for Locktober 2022. As she caught all the sticky excitement my caged little member was squirting she said, See now we do not need to ever take that nice cage off. You are able to do what I want when I want. The only time it needs to cum off is to change to a different style cage.
    Key Holders are so awesome. They know that we really need to stay caged even when we ask to have it taken off, they know what is best for us.

ChastityUrges likes this.
  2. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    2-18-23
    KH had me change into Just the Tip cage by @OxyShop. At first I seemed to be a little bit short in the big cage, but then things expanded as far as the cage would allow. Kinda think staying short would have been better. Having the tip exposed reminded me of how sensitive it can be. This cage is heavier than the CH-33 so I feel it a bit more, just reminds me of who keeps control of things.

Attached Files:

3. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    3-1-23
    Not much new to chat about. KH has me in Just the Tip still. She is having fun with this one. We were out of town last week on a work trip and got to stay in a nice hotel. After orally pleasing her and using her favorite small vibrator on her, she teased just the tip and squeezed the tight boys and let me squirt sticky stuff. It felt so good and still so strange to do that with out being hard. This month makes 5 months now sense she stopped allowing me to have an erection or be allowed in side of her. She has teased me twice now and allowed me to cum wearing my cage. She also enjoys reminding me who started this new play and that it is now a normal daily instead of the occasional play. This is her regular text to me teasing and exciting me.
    Here is to the start of a new month feeling safe and secure in cage.
    Remember stay shiny and locked.

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine likes this.
  4. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    3-6-23
    Wow what a weekend.
    After 5 months of no PIV my KH decided to try again. She tried once after a 9 week stretch, that is when we discovered 9 weeks will cause me to stay soft for a couple of days when the cage is removed. Oh my.
    This time we went 4 weeks, and my little shaft was very excited to be out with the anticipation of PIV. She teased and played going slow in an attempt to make me last as long as possible. It felt wonderful, and as expected I could not hold out very long. wow did she feel good. She has given me 2 releases in my cage sense being caged, but those did not help me build stamina for PIV. I was allowed to sleep uncaged and returned my little shaft to it home the next morning. We did find ourselves at the local adult store over the weekend, She pointed out a couple dildos and straps she thought would be fun, no mention of who would be wearing them.
    Here I am excited as I was taking the cage off. was happy I didn't accidental go off at this point.

Attached Files:

5. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    3-12-23
    Today is time change for us in the states, and cage change for me in our house.
    KH decided it was time to swap out cages. Off with the Just the Tip and on with the Tightly Locked. She said I should use the anti-slip ring also. Oh my those little spikes are very pointy and sharp. As long as I don't get excited I don't feel them, but wow if I start to try and grow they are very well felt. That is one heck of a pinch they create. Funny thing is the more they pinch the more I seem to grow. KH teases me and say I like how they feel and that it excites me, and the teasing seems to excite me even more.
    She was also very kind and added a plug to help me learn self control and work on staying soft. She is having so much fun with all the steel toys. I am pretty sure the ring and plug are just for today around the house, these would be pretty difficult to navigate the day at work wearing.
    The plug is the Njoy 2.0 89mm L, 51mm at it's widest, weighs 600g. I feel the plug just as much as I feel the weight of the cage. I am reminded of my KH constantly, and how much I am hers. I am so happy with the awesome relationship we have, and the fun we share.

Attached Files:

6. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    I bet you were reminded of your KH while caged and wearing that plug!

MacKenzie1518 likes this.
  7. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:

Where did you buy the njoy plug?

8. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    https://www.njoytoys.com/product/pure-plug-2-0/
    I chatted with a member on FetLife about there's, and just went to the NJoy page.
    The 2.0 does take practice to wear longer than a few hours, and each time is different. depends on what I am doing for the day. If I am sitting on a hard chair all day the handle gets a little sore just from the pressure, and the weight can make sleeping difficult sometimes also, just from pressing on internal parts. The head is large and feels good going in, and with the thin neck it is easy to retain and keep in. It is a great plug to wear, You absolutely know it is in you.

9. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    Absolutely, sitting and walking make the weight shift and move. No way to forget it was inside.

10. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    Texting with my KH/wife yesterday, and realized how much she is enjoying keeping me caged. Her sex drive isn't as strong as mine, she doesn't want PIV as often as I would like. She doesn't tell me no, she just doesn't instigate as often as I do, well did.
    Now that she keeps me caged, PIV is only when she wants obviously. She seems to enjoy being woke up to a nice round of oral knowing I won't leave a sticky mess when she is done.
    Half way through March now, I realized she has only allowed PIV twice this year. Yes that is correct, not even a once a month PIV. Now do not miss understand, I am not complaining in any form. I am very excited that she has taken control and seems to be very happy keeping me tightly caged. It is something she does not have to work at constantly or even think about. She just turns the key and can forget about it knowing I can not change a thing.
    She has teased me saying that I will miss the cage if she took it off and would ask her to put it back on. Our cage experience is only 5 1/2 to 6 months old but I know she is right. The last PIV she let me sleep with out the cage and I did feel a bit naked and exposed with out the extra weight.
    After she lets me have an orgasm I have always been ready to take off or stop whatever play we have been doing. The same is true with the cage, change now is I can't just take a plug out or remove the cath on my own. She is happy that the lock prevents me from taking the cage off, she says it is for my own good and I will thank her. Lol and I have, a few days later I have said I am glad she kept it on. She replies with I know.

bondinchas likes this.
  11. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately the warmer summer heat has created new challenges. I seem to chaff easily under the ring with the extra heat. Have to leave the cage and ring off for a bit to heal. Then find a better lotion to keep thing from rubbing. Feel a bit naked without the extra weight and the boys seem to pull back up and in, became kinda use to them being up and out front.
    Any suggestions on a good lotion or daily lube to keep under the ring?
    I do seem to miss having my cage on.

bondinchas likes this.
  12. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    I am locked in an inverted device that is very comfortable, secure, steel, and light when attached to waist belt. Inexpensive from DH Gate other Chinese sellers. No chaff.

EZboy and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  13. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    Try this again, put the Tightly Locked cage on this morning. The one in the upper right corner of my avatar. Keep a good lotion on the skin and see how things go. May need to find a bar style cage for hot weather, curious about how much I well sweat inside this full cage. Need to do some polishing on the CH-33, has a couple rough spot inside that irritate at the tip.

14. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    We both like the Tightly Locked, it covers everything preventing any feeling, reminds me of the Man in the Iron mask, problem is keeping clean. If I am not a little aroused and aimed just right when peeing, pee goes back into the cage. Not a problem at home where I can rinse things out but when away from the house that leaves pee inside. Last time that cause a case of diaper rash. So back into Just the Tip, easier to keep everything clean without the need to remove the cage. ( cage on the bottom)

bondinchas likes this.
  15. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    8-3-23
    I did create a poll to see which Mature Metal to purchase, but if I wait a week, that would push having the new cage just after October starts and it would be really nice to put on the new cage and kick off Loctober. Now I know that being locked full time sort of makes Loctober not seem as important, sense we are already locked but my KH has seemed to take a liking to keeping me caged. So I placed my order last night. I went between the Mini Jailbird and the Watchful Mistress, both with the same measurements so looks would be the real only difference. Went with the JB to start, figure if K/H likes the it and wants the WM we can order it at a later date. Then she can switch between them. I am a bit excited to receive the new cage, looking forward to having a very comfortable permanent cage to wear.

Mini Jailbird
    cage ID : 1 1/4
    base ring ID : 1 1/2
    gap : 1/4
    shape : oval
    length : 1

The gap on the CH33 was between 3/8 and 1/4 so I went with 1/4 just to keep things snug. All the other measurements are very close to the same, the bar configuration is what will make the MM far more comfortable I am hoping. That and the lock should be much more secure.
    I also went with the security screw option again to keep things compact. I also splurged and ordered the Heart shaped security screw key so my KH could wear the key.

Remember : Stay locked, shiny and a little bit frustrated for your K/H

16. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    9-7-23
    K/H and I were talking about life changes the other day. She was looking at her calendar and commented that it has been 2 and a half months sense her last cycle. They have been irregular for some time now, we are pretty sure she is in the beginning stages of menopause. Not a big deal, just part of life.
    She did make the comment "When my period comes, then I might let you do the same. Until then the cage stays on." That creates the open door to the unknow, and adds excitement to being caged. She does still like the occasional PIV, and has a couple toys she enjoys also.

On another note, It has been a year sense we started using chastity. Seems like just yesterday I put the first 3D printed cage on. Now I am in steel and it is just part of everyday life. The night erections either are not as strong or I have just learned to not notice them. Yesterday marked 5 weeks sense I ordered the Mini Jailbird, I am excited for it to arrive. It is half the length of my current cage, Just the Tip.

Remember: Stay locked, shiny and a little bit frustrated for your K/H

17. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My Mistress saw the new H/T V5 in stainless steel and decided that what Mistress property needed to be caged in. Bought it put her property in it step backed and says how do like your new home. Slave only answer. Thank you Mistress

18. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    #43 MacKenzie1518, Sep 19, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2023
    9-19-23
    Mature Metal Mini Jailbird arrived yesterday. Wow, it is a much more secure fit than the cages we have been using.
    I went with:
    Inside diameter 1"
    Base ring 1 1/2"
    Gap 1/4" ( might should have gone with standard 3/8 time will tell) wouldn't think 1/8 " would be much
    Oval base ring
    Length 1"
    There is no wiggle room in the Mini. With the Just The Tip the gap was not a set gap, the cage had room to wiggle, letting the gap distance change. The lock and style of connecting to the base ring allowed this.
    Cage length of course is much shorter on the Mini, This did not change the attempt at night erections, just limited how much things could swell.
    The change in base ring size added just a bit of the ball burn, like when we first started wearing. Went from 1.575 to 1.5, I know 0.075 does no seem like much, the oval on the Mini is a 90 degree change from the oval on Just the Tip. As well as the style base ring. Mini is a smaller ring, where as Just the Tip was a wider ring. Think this is where the fit changed. Also possibly the tighter more fixed gap.
    So we will wear and feel how things settle in, hopefully all adjust and the fit is just right. Be really bummed for it to not be a perfect fit, after spending so much and waiting so long.

Attached Files:

BottleRocket likes this.
  19. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Looks very good

20. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    9-20-23
    Wearing the Mini Jailbird is just like wearing a cage for the first time. The shape and size of all the parts is much different than the Just the Tip I had been wearing. Ring diameters are the same, but shapes are different. MJB is an oval ring, oval on the horizontal plan. JTT is more of a flat ring ( bottom cage in my avatar), oval on the vertical plan. Last nights erection was enough to get me up to pee in an attempt to relieve it. Think change in shape of the ring creates more pressure in a different way. Hopefully this calms sown in a few nights.
    JTT has a barrel style lock so it has some give in the ball gap area. MJB locks on a shaft, it has no give or play, ball gap is a very fixed gap. I might should have gone with the standard 3/8 gap instead of going smaller with the 1/4. Time will tell.
    As far as length of cage goes. MJB is 1 inch and JTT is 1 1/2 inch, so the shorter cage has not seemed to make much difference. Other than shorter is better, right. Small things should be kept in small cages.
    So hopefully the ball burn, that had not been a thing to deal with in quiet some time, will go away again like it had when chastity started a year ago.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  21. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    10-10-23
    9 days into Locktober and 4 weeks since the last time my K/H gave me a full release (PIV with a condom, she does not like me leaving a mess in or on her anymore). She teased and denied me Sunday night, felt so good. She had me bring her to a good orgasm and then we spooned as we fell asleep, she likes feeling the cage against her. As we slept my brain must have really wanted to finish what she had started, my little caged member decided to have a ruined orgasm with out any physical help. I have no idea when the last time I had a wet dream was. Nothing I could do to stop it, I woke up to making a wet spot, and then had to explain what happened. She seemed to be very pleased that she could leave me in such a state and I had no control over it. Something about being able to finish with the cage on, So now there was no reason to take it off( pretty sure I head her mumble something about blue locktight for the security screw). Also something about more anal training to create a quicker lose of control.
    Makes me very happy that the Mini Jailbird is such a comfortable cage to wear. almost to the point I forget it is on, almost.

bondinchas likes this.
  22. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    10-11-23
    Tomorrow marks 7 days of the MM Mini Jailbird. Very comfortable and easy to wear. I did need to tighten the security screw this morning, might have to put just a tiny drop of rubber cement on the threads to help keep it from backing off. I don't want to over tighten it and either strip it or cross thread it. At some point the cage might need to come off, for cleaning at the least. Not anything major, just enough to gum up the threads and not let it wiggle. Other wise my K/H may have me put the padlock on. I am really liking the screw( it is the only screw I get these days) because it is small and tight. Just like the cage.

Slutty Susan likes this.
  23. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Can I suggest that you use a varnish (nail varnish, wood varnish) rather than rubber cement.

While it will prevent the screw from working loose, the problem with rubber cement is that may be quite flexible (rubbery even!), so if you have it in the threads, it could tear, roll and wedge together to tighten the gap between the threads rather than make it easier to undo. Depending on the relative hardness of the screw and the tool (tools are normally much harder than the screws) the risk then is that you might damage the drive slot in the head.

If you use a varnish to seal the thread, then when it dries it becomes hard and brittle. When you turn the screw to undo it, the dry varnish will crack and crumble into flakes or dust, so there's no risk of jamming the thread or damaging the screw.

Other simple ways to secure the thread is to wrap a single layer of paper or a strip of soft plastic bag around the thread (plumbers use PTFE tape). Both will secure the screw but won't get stuck. It's a minor thing, but using a bit of plastic might also be much easier than phaffing around with a glue.

24. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    Thank you,
    I had completely forgotten about clear finger nail polish. That will work very good. My K/H would also enjoy using red polish, it would act as a tell tail if the screw has moved once a drop is applies to the exposed end of the threads.

bondinchas likes this.
  25. MacKenzie1518

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    11-11-23
    It has been 6 weeks with the Mini Jailbird from MM. No pinching, no rubbing. This is a very comfortable cage. I do still use lotion to keep the skin soft and let the ring slide and rotate on the base.
    KH has me going on 9 weeks of no PIV and 6 weeks sense the last time the cage came off. Some of that time has just been life being busy, but She likes that she can lock it and forget it. Some has been a bit of teasing.
    I still wake up with my shaft trying to stretch out but of course that can't happen.
    Have not had the locking screw back out again, Just gave it a little extra to tighten it without over doing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice