Orgasm after long period of denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HenkieY, Jul 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Hi everybody,

I've got a question. I find that when I'm locked up for like a day or 5/a week, when I get to come, the feeling is pretty much the same as 'normal'.
    But when I'm locked op for, let's say a month, when I then finally get to come, the feeling is quite different, much stronger, more intens. It just leaves me breathless for a while, I can't think, can't move.

But when I read around on the internet, you read that not everybody has the same experience. So my question, what are your experiences with finally getting to orgasm after a long period of denial (with or without a chastity cage/belt)

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    Exactly the same as yours. I'm only allowed an orgasm about every 2 months and it's INTENSE TO THE MAX when it happens. I'm also breathless and can't think straight for a minute or so and just don't want to move.

It takes me about 3 days back in lockup to get back into the proper state of mind for Mistress as well. I understand why she allows so few. I am grateful for the periods of denial as well as the eventual orgasm though.

3. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Nothing unusual I guess. Same here. I'm allowed an orgasm about every 3 sometimes 4 months and it's always an incredible intense moment. A few weeks ago I told my wife, when she mentioned she was afraid I was going to pop a vein B) when I was finally allowed to cum, that if I were to die right there and than I couldn't think of any more pleasant and fantastic way to leave this bloody planet. It would have been pretty embarrassing for my darling wife though, with all the bondage gear, masks, rubber clothes etc strewn around the bedroom :blink: But nicer for me than to die of old age (after having to sit around in a nursing home waiting for a nurse to come and change my diaper), die of cancer, a car accident or gunned down or blown to pieces by a religious nutcase yelling allahoakbar :angry:

Cheers

Bathingcaplovers

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    great answer bathingcap i think most of us here know and agree with your take on things. It is for that moment such a beautiful feeling but i dont stay like that for too long as i then feel totally deflated and worn out and getting locked back up straight away is the last thing on my mind. :eek:

5. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Also true. But not really a problem. After a few ruined orgasms I keep feeling the vibes and remain in the chastity mood. No problem to let her lock me in the CB again immediately.
    After a full blown orgasm, no that's a different story altogether. It takes a few days to "reload" But that's really not a big deal and a few days out of the belt won't harm either of us. We think it's especially important not to attach too much attention to this totally natural phenomenon. Too much attention and importance = too much pressure and stress which will only make it worse. No need for that. I know my body and my moods and I know that even if I have the feeling I never want to be in bondage, submitted to nipple torture etc ever again after a full orgasm. I know it's only a passing feeling. Like rain and sleet...no worries the sun is still there and will come out again!

Cheers

Bathingcaplovers.

6. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    I've only locked up hubby for a few days at a time but his orgasms are more intense and there's definitely lots more cum.

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Its strange but i have read on numerous ocassions here and other sites about ruined orgasms and i experienced my first one on saturday up until then i was a little sceptical. My wife had me locked in the slip and steel cage and was teasing and teasing me non stop with a vibrating butt plug inserted as well, i could feel the pressure inside me mounting but as there was NO movement possible in my trapped penis i did not expect it to progress past that point. The feeling grew and grew and it almost felt like i needed a wee but the end of my penis was wedged tightly closed against the bars in the device. I told my wife to stop as i thought i might come but she said you told me you wouldn,t be able to come if you were locked up and continued. I felt the urge to come and then i thought i had but nothing came out except a tiny droplet or two of i think wee nothing else and i felt deflated yet unsatisfied. She loved it and was laughing as i was looking everywhere in case i had made a mess. :huh: so now i do believe in ruined orgasms and i am sorry i doubted any one previously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice