Prostate Massagers

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by destructobob, Jun 26, 2011.

1. destructobob

destructobob Member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    This boy is looking into purchasing a prostate massager in order to aid milking himself for his Mistress.

Has anybody had good or bad experiences with a specific model or brand? There are a lot of them on the market, and its tough to tell which are the fairly priced, high quality ones. This boy is looking into the pipedream ones but they seem almost to cheap to be quality, durable toys.

Any specific recommendations or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

-Penny's Property

2. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Hi
    I have a nexus Titus and a bad boy prostrate massager.
    Of the 2 I would go for the nexus one, not specifically the Titus but their range is not too bad. Quality wise it is fantastic, had it for a few years and still looks brand new.
    The bad boy is a bit of a monster, hasn't been used much but due to the size, you can't fail to hit the right spot lol
    Not had that much success milking in the past personally so neither have been used for a while although I have had marginally better results with the nexus purely because, with it not being as big, I can use it for longer which for me I think is the key. I don't have the patience to do it for long enough lol.

3. OB/GYN Kenobi

OB/GYN Kenobi New member

Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    I think the badboy is too big aswell, I would recomend the Naughty boy... however i find the surface a little too sticky and the motor is too small. The Duke from funfactory is also nice and not in need of hard to get batteries. I would recomend a 2nd person with latex gloves or a lelo bob. I havent tried the nexus or the aneros.

4. bizzybee

bizzybee Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I have nothing but good things to say about the aneros. What my lady was unable to do with just her fingers, this little device was able to. I highly recommend it to anyone. Of course, different strokes for different folks, but based on MY experience I would recommend it.

5. lilyboy

lilyboy Member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    I have three different size Aneros devices and love them all...imagine having your Mistress's finger inside you, consistently pressing on your prostate. Just amazing!

I've had plenty of incredible experiences with these doing the breathing and relaxing exercises as taught on the instruction sheet that comes with the device...

6. TeasedPDB

TeasedPDB Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    I have the Naughty Boy and the Aneros Helix, as well as a variety of anal plugs, etc. The best she's used in me is one we bought for her, the Adam & Eve Crystal Cresent Dildo - http://www.adameve.c...ildo-12562.aspx. Its length and curve is absolutely perfect for me. It has been hard to get her put effort and interest into milking me, but she was very suprised and excited with the success with this.As others have said, it's a matter of what fits you best though.

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I bought Nexus O Max couple of days ago.

Unfortunately I have not been able to get it in! It's too rigid: I never get the middle ball inside.

I have had plenty of plugs and even a toy which mimics Aneros, so I should know what I'm doing... I intend to email Nexus and ask, how rigid the O Max should be.

I guess I would have no problem with O Max if it was softer and bended more easily. If someone has good ideas about the insertion, please share!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice