Cocoon Lookalike Belt on EBay

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by lokdnsteel, May 26, 2023.

1. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Any news on how this belt is

2. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    wait that looks more like ss19125's lock design. The locks on the top and pushes two rods apart that hold the waist band from coming out right?

What's that yellow sheet for? Is there a pressure pain point or something? The back face of the locking body looks pretty.... "raw" as if they just got a huge chunk of metal and grinded away like 80% of the material on an armature cnc machine

if the urination gaps weren't so huge and if the locking plate didn't seem so stupid, I'd totally buy the belt.

edit: So I realised why he put that yellow sheet there. Looks like a major pinch point. Definitely not sinking more than a hundred bucks into something like that.

3. geekchaste

geekchaste Member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I obtained one of these knockoffs in the black nylon material, the one most similar to the cocoon design. I would say it is ok for the price point and might be something I'll use on occasion. I've only tried it on for a few minutes and will need to try adjusting the fit a little. There are 3 positions where the crotch band attaches at the rear. Initially it seems the entrance of the penis tube is too low for me so I am not sure if I will be able to make it comfortable enough to wear. It certainly won't be a replacement for my Neosteel but it might be ok in situations where I can't wear a steel belt for short periods of wear. It works with the magic lockers such as the Burg Wachter ME/2.

4. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    As some of those models looks like my designs I would love to see more pictures of those if you don't mind

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice