Group therapy

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by BavarianWoman, Oct 2, 2023.

1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Hello, my name is Marie, I am fourty years old, married, my job is fine. Once a week I am going to play tennis and meet with some ladies from the tennis club in sauna. We are talking openly and sometimes the topics are getting intimate and we landed at our men's performance. Turned out that there is room for improvement.
    Verena admitted that she is refusing her husbands' advances since he doesn't last long anymore. Turned out that we made similar observations.

Christina, we call her Tina, she is the oldest of us, almost fifty years old, said, that this is quite common. She is an urologist and has got a professional insight. She is the only one of us without a man or male partner. She made some early experiences with men but at university she had her coming out.
    After sauna we sat together and had some beverages. She asked us if we would be interested in some dirty kind of group therapy to improove our sex life.
    We all agreed.
    She told us to tell our men that we are going to a group therapy at her doctor's office and that this would be mandatory. We should deny intimacy to them and tell them that we are really disappointed about their performance and need to work on this.

When I came home, my husband was watching soccer and had at least one beer to much. I was tired from the sauna and went to bed. When my husband came to bed, I pretended to be sleeping already. In the morning I stood up earlier, when he came to the kitchen, he wanted to give me a kiss. I withdrew and said to him that we need to talk. There are problems in our marriage and we need to fix that. I have made an appointment to get professional help and I want him to go there with me. He admitted. Will be tomorrow in the evening.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    The two days passed by quickly and we got an appointment exactly at half past six.
    I rang the bell and the doctor (Tina) opened the door and welcomed us. She introduced us to her assistant and handed us over to her for the preparation.
    The assistant welcomed us and took us to a small room with some lockers and comfortable chair and a simple one. She asked me to get seated, at the comfortable one. „Please get undressed“, the assistant told to my husband, in a nice voice. „Completely!“ She added.
    She opened locker „3“ and took out a closed box. He placed his clothes in this locker and she asked him to sit down on a chair. She told him to remain calmly. She took a rubber hood out of the box and moved it onto his head. The hood left his mouth and nose free, she tightened the hood with some straps at the back and closed a collar that was attached directly to the hood. He was angry but she was very professional and told him not to move.
    She took a handcuff also made of rubber out of the box, took his right arm and closed the cuff around his wrist. She locked the cuff to the chair and repeated at the other hand, then followed with the ankles as well. Finally she took a ball gag out of the box stood behind him and told him to open his mouth. She installed the gag inside his mouth and tightened it. She placed the box inside the locker and took a book out which was covered with rubber as well. It was all in the same nice bright color, turquoise, the hood, the cuffs, the gag and the book. At the book and on his forehead ther was a „3“.
    She told him that he won't make any move without being told. She locked the hand cuffs from the chair and told him to get up and she assisted him slightly. She locked the cuffs together behind his back and unlocked the ankle cuffs.
    She held him by his arm and asked me to follow her to the next room, which looked more medical. There was another chair for me which she offered me. She placed the book at a table and guided my husband into a big shower cabin facing to us. She locked his leg cuffs together and opened the hand cuffs. She took his arms to the sides and locked them with chains to the sides. She unlocked the ankles had him spread his legs which she secured as well. She took on some gloves and took a bootle of lube and a hose which looked special. She went around him, the cabin was open in the back. She told him that she will lube his anus now and insert a probe. He was not a big fan of that. After she inserted the probe, she changed the gloves, she attached the other end of the hose to a machine at the wall and klicked some buttons. She told him that he will now receive an automated enema.
    Then she changed her shoes against rubber boots, put on an apron and protective glasses. She went back to him, took a long hose with a shower head, adjusted temperature and started to wash him. She pulled back his foreskin and told him to empty his bladder completely. It took him a while till it run. Meanwhile she opened a valve at the showerhead, soap obviously and it started to foam. She took a brush to make sure that there is foam everywhere.
    Then she closed the valves and came out of the cabin, took off the protection and sat to me. She offered the book to me, turned out it was an ipad. She told me there was an initial questionnaire for me. There are no wrong answers and I shall be honest. She will monitor my husband meanwhile.

3. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Very exciting

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 109631

Yes indeed. I can see this going in so many different directions. Lol. And the husband is very trusting to go along with all this I must say, since I'm assuming he is not chaste yet.

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    That will change soon.

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    There was an introduction for the questionnaire. The anwers are given by a marker at a bar which I can move. There will be limited time.
    Do you enjoy intercourse with your husband.?
    Do you orgam during intercourse, how often?
    Do you fake orgasms?
    Do you enjoy masturbation?
    Do you orgam during masturbation, how often?
    Do you enjoy giving oral?
    Do you enjoy receiving oral?
    Do you enjoy receiving vagiral?
    Do you enjoy receiving anal?
    Do you enjoy receiving pain?
    Do you enjoy giving pain?
    Which toys do you own? There was a collection which could be selected.
    Wnich toys you want to try further?
    Do you like piercings, body and genitalia, male and female? A selection again.
    Do you like pubic hair? On males, on females?
    Do you like circumcision?
    Do you like vasectomy?
    Do you have experience or the wish for a lot of BDSM things? There was a selection again, a wide area was mentioned.
    Finally it asked for futher interests in case not mentioned before.

The ten minutes from the questionnaire are the right amount of time to make the soap effective, the assistant told me. She took on the protecttion again and washed the soap away. With the soap all his body hair was gone as well. She told him that the probe pumped water inside him and out repeatedly and checked it automatically. He is now filled with clean water and shall release it completely after probe removal. So he did. And he should try to pee again. She finished showering, took off the protection again and dryed him with towels. Now he felt that all hair was removed.
    She released his cuffs from the chains and linked the cuffs behind his back. She asked me to follow her. We went to the corridor to a meeting room, there were already two similiar men sitting. She ordered him to his chair had him sit down and locked him there.

Then she took me to the doctor's office where I met two of my good friends and Tina as well. I was told that we will not talk about what happened so far. She offered me a glas champagne and then left when the door bell rang again. She returned shortly after that and told that all attendees have arrived now. We made some comversation and after half an hour the assistant entered with the still missing lady.

Tina introduced the assistant as Nathalie which is her partner as well.
    We all got comfortable and Tina introduced us to her therapy concept. The purpose of the whole therapy is to assure sexual satisfaction to the women, provided by the men, who will have to adjust to this completely and to refrain from their own demands. This will improve the men and the whole relationship. We will meet once a week here at her office. We were all in.

7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    „Ok, then let's start“, Tina said. „Remain seated, we will start now. Natalie removed a folding screen and a special chair became visible, quite similiar to a gyn chair. Natalie left the room and returned, guiding patient number one, formerly known as Thomas, husband of Ramona. She guided him to the chair. He sat down and got locked with his cuffs to the chair.
    Tina took a chair and sat in front of him.
    „Hello Thomas“, she told to him, „You are here to improve your marriage, is that right? He nodded.
    „Do you masturbate regularly?“ He nodded again.
    „I want you to be honest. Did you masturbatte within the last two days. He did not react. She repeated the question and finally he nodded.
    „That is part of the problem you care too less about your wife and masturbate permanently. I will put a chastity cage on your penis to prevent you from this.“
    She put some buttons at the chair and it started to move. It lifted him up, rolled back and his legs opened wide.
    „There is one thing you don't know yet. I can give you electric shocks from your collar, so better behave.“
    Meanwhile Nathalie rolled a desk beneath, showing a selection of differently sized rings and tubes.
    „Ramona, will you please come around to have a better view.“ Tina said. "The testicles go through this ring, one after the other. Now the penis is put through as well. Bring the ring far back. Now the tube comes over the penis and gets locked by clicking this pin on top.“
    Tina drove the chair back to its initial position. Natalie linked the hands behind his back, unlocked his feet and took him out of the room and returned with with patients number two.
    Meanwhile Tina gave Ramona a bag with two additional rings and tubes, each in one smaller and bigger size. All the items were turquoise as well.

The same procedure repeated through all four men. Tina and Nathalie gave us company again.
    „There is just one task for the coming week. Your men are not allowed to orgasm. You may help them by finding the correct sizing. You may change the position of his foreskin. Maybe use some lube. There is a trick with a sock you might try as well. They might get erections during that. Just let them do squatts or slap their balls.“
    She had a present box for each couple, containing the same kit the men currently wore, except there was no shocking function inside.
    Further she explained that we must remove or modify the cage only, when the man wears the full kit and the cuffs are locked behind the back and the legs are locked together as well. She explained that she will cover all costs. She plans to repeat the therapy with paying customers. Finally she gave each of us two keys. One for us and another one in a sealed tube and explained us that this would be emergency keys for the men in real cases of emergency. And she told us that all the cages in this therapy group are same-locking, makes it easier to handle.
    We finished our beverages and Nathalie left with Ramona first. When it was my turn, Nathalie and I took my man from the meeting room, leaving patient number four alone there. We went to the changing room, she took off his cuffs, the gag and the hood. She gave him a towel and a bottle of water. He thanked for it and drank it. There he stood, naked, caged with two clothed women. She opened the locker, took the box for his equipment and left us. He dressed up and we left, closing the door behind us.

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We drove home without talking. At home I took the initiative. „You knew that something is really going badly in our relationship but you still just thought about yourself and masturbated on Thursday and Friday again?“ He admitted that he did so. I told him that I am not happy with our current situation and aksed whether he sees it similiar, He said that he sees it the same. I told him that it has been a long evening, let's brush teeth and go to bed.
    The next morrning (Saturday) I woke up and felt my husband spooning me, it felt nice. I grabbed behind me, touching his caged cock, he had a boner in his cage. „Matthias, please go down on me and lick me to orgasm.“ I asked him. So he did. He started with to fingers on me while licking. „No, just use your tongue.“ He gave me a great orgasm and we cuddled after that.
    I discribed him the rules for the next week. He won't get an orgasm during that week. I will check the device, if needed. If he is not under my supervision he will get a sealed emergency key, but any unauthorised use will be punished.
    During weekend we have had some discussions about the new situation but I made it clear that there won't be a different approach.
    On Tuesday my husband came home and admitted that he had used the emergency key and masturbated at the toilet in a diner. „Are you wearing your cage now?“ I asked. He nodded. „So you just removed it to wank off? Digusting. Give me your key. Until weekend you will sleep in the living room.“
    When we met at our tennis club on Wednesday, Tina said, that this is tennis day but not therapy day. So we didn't touch this topic.
    We got our invitations for Friday but in a different sequence. Nathalie greeted us at the door, we went to the changing room, he got his equipment and was taken to the shower. But this time Nathalie sent me to meet the others in the office directly.
    Tina welcomed us, she told that she will shuffle the arrival times to waiting time will be distributed evenly. „Did anybody break the emergency seal?“ Tina asked. I told her that my husband did. Seemed that he was the only one.

„Nathalie, please bring in patient number 3.“ She left the room and returned with my husband. She had him kneel down and linked his ankle cuffs together. Tina pressed a button at his desk and a chain went down above my husband. She linked the chain to a ring at his collar, went back to her desk and pressed a button to tighten the chain. She went to my husband and told to him. „So, you are our lucky looser for today.“ She held a remote control in her hand and pressed a button, he got an electrical shock from his collar, which hurt him intensely, obviously. Just the cuffs and the tight chain kept him in place. „I want you to follow my orders, instantly. Do you understand?“ She shocked him again. It took him some seconds to recover. „Will you follow my orders?“ He nodded instantly. „I will now exchange your gag, keep your mouth open.“ She took out his ball gag and installed a yellow gag which looked like a urinal.

„Nathalie, please bring in patient number one.“ She left the room and returned with patient number 1, who she placed directly in front of my husband. There was a chain to keep him in this position as well.
    „Ramona, please come around.“ Tina said. „Please unlock him and wank him off as fast as possible. Make sure that all lands in the yellow bowl.“ Ramona was almost a bit shy. „Don't worry, all is fine.“ Tina said. Ramona took her key, unlocked the tube, Tina offered a can of lube. His cock grew hard fast and she stroked him intensely. It just took two or three minutes and he came with a few shots. She managed to hit them all inside the gags bowl.
    The bowl seemed to have some special surface coating, the semen drops run directly to the deepest spot. Tina held my husbands head and the drops run through a channel into his mouth.
    „Patient 1, well done. Now make sure that all your semen is released from your urethra. Try to pee a little bit.“ He pressed some urine which flushed the last drops of semen.

Tina told to my husband: „I know you are tasting his semen and some pee inside your mouth. I will release the gag now and expect you to swllow it completely otherwise I will shock you again.“ She released the gag and he swallowed. She installed the gag again.
    „Ramona, please lock him back directly.“ Tina said. She loosened the chain that held him in place. „Nathalie please bring him back and bring the next one in.“
    The situation repeated twice with the other patients. My husband swallowed the loads, there was no further shock necessary. Finally he was brought back as well.
    Tina and Nathalie sat to us. „Ladies, Natalie measured the time each patient needed to come. It starts when you unlock the cage and stops when they are cumming. Nathalie is pressing the button each time. But the time needed is not displayed, just the computer knows.
    We finished talking and Nathalie brought us back to our men in the same sequence as we arrived.

At our way home I asked my husband if he will keep the key sealed the following week for the chance of an orgasm. „Do we really need to do this again?“ He asked. My answer was strict: „Yes every Friday in the evening.“

9. Deleted member 109631

Well that escalated quickly. Lol

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Not even close.:D

11. Deleted member 109631

Hmm. Can't wait to so what your idea of escalation is then lol.

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Next Friday we arrived first and the preparation went through its routine.
    Tina described the following session: „The computer will measure the process and tell wich patient will go through the routine next. The display shows „4“ which mean that patient number 4 needed the longest. Nathalie will you please bring him into the room.“ Natalie came back with him and he was fixed in the kneeling position.
    Tina started talking: „Patient number four you needed the longest until you ejaculated. You won't come today.“ She hit the remote control and the shock kicked him hard. He had no idea about it. „If you don't want to be shocked, behave while I will exchange your gag.“ She gave him the urinal gag. The shock gave signal to the computer to show the next number. There was a „3“ and my husband was brought in and fixed into porition. Tina asked me to onlock the cage and rub him to orgasm. He knew what was expected and pissed some drops afterwards.
    Tina told patient number 4 that he knows the procedure. She removed the urinal gag but he seemed to try to avoid it. She pressed his chin upwards and gave him another shock. He swallowed automatically. „It's up to you but I will intervene if necessary. Now open your mouth.“ Another shock was necessary but then the gag was back in its place. Since Nathalie pressed the button when my husband came, the computer knew that he can proceed. It showed „1“. Nathalie brought my husband back and took the next patient into position. This time the swallowing went well. Finally number 2 was put in place. Johanna started wanking her husband, he was close to orgasm but got a shock from his collar. He flinched and she took off her hand.
    „Thanks Johanna, he is done for today. The computer measured how long he needed last time and when this period has passed he gets shocked and stimulation stops. He won't get off this time. I have a simple routine to make him loose his erection.“ She went to her desk and took a ruler and beat his glans a few times, fast and hard. The result was visible and she put him back in his tube.
    Nathalie put both men back to the waiting room.
    Tina gave us some recommendations. She told us that we shall take the initiative at home and make them understand that this will be the only chance for an ejaculation now. The only way to achive this will be from beeing faster each time. Otherwise they will get shocked or they will be the receiver. Furthermore she told us that some first progress should become visible within six to eight weeks. She told that she made good results with this type of conditioning. The way the men are perceiving this treatment seems clinical to them and the way of organized helplessness will make them surrender soon. This will change their behaviour remarkably.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    This therapy went on for the next two months. Tina told us to support our men to orgasm fast and they came earlier most of the times.
    When the men were back in their waiting room, we started to talk about our marriage situations. It turned out that our men changed their behaviour. They got more attentive, did more chores around the flats or houses.
    We talked about our sexuality as well but it took some time to get comfortable. There was a clear increase in receiving oral service for all of our men. Tina said, that she evaluated our questionnaires and that she picked one topic specific for each woman which she might introduce in a future meeting. She gave each of us a losed envelope, we should check at home. Most probably topics we would not have offered two months ago.

Tina told us that all four men ejaculate now within less then ninety seconds. This is usually a sign that they respond well and have accepted the treatment. We can now start to the next stage.
    „Please remain here, Nathalie and I will update your men and Nathalie will take you one by one when for leaving.“

When Nathalie came back to take me with her, we didn't went to the waiting room but to a treatment room. My husband was laying on a treatment couch, he was bound there and Tina was sitting besides him. He didn't wear the ball gag anymore. She offered my a seat as well. „Matthias“, she said my husbands name for the first time to him, „you have made great progress within the therapy so far. You have shown that you are axcepting your submission. To express this to the outside in the future you will get some body jevelry. I expect that you will not try to resist and that I don't need to use the shock collar. Do you comply?“ He nodded.
    „You will get a tongue piercing right now. Do you understand?“ He did.
    „Do you comply?“ He did as well.
    „I will now install a mouth spreader. It shall prevent you from hurting yourself. Now please stick your tongue out.“ So he did. Natalie held his tonge on both sides and Tina pierced the needle trough pushed the piercing in and screwed the ball.
    „You have been a brave man. You may go home now.“ She gave me instructions for the healing process and untied him. Nathalie assisted us to the changing room took off his cuffs and the hood. As always she gave him a towel and a bootle of water then she left us alone.
    „Does it hurt?“ I asked him. „Kind of.“ He didn't tell while getting dressed. He was concentrated about his tongue.

14. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Wonderful fiction, too bad it's way too kinky for real life, even in Germany;)

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I will try to increasy it further. But It will take some time.

austria_fox and LukeVallentine like this.
  16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    The next chapters are already written. What would be a sustainable publication inverval for all of us?;)
    It already got way more nasty.:D

17. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    It's up to you, of course. But I'm certainly looking forward to it.

18. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I tend to a chapter every weekend.
    "Are you savely caged to handle it?"

19. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    I'll do my best to make it to the next weekend;)

20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Next chapter will follow, after you report being caged.

austria_fox and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  21. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I'm caged ma'am... can I have it now please?

newplay and LukeVallentine like this.
  22. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Since you are already caged, you should know, that it is not up to you.

23. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    @LukeVallentin liked the post.
    Well, you are now the single point of failure for continuing this story.

austria_fox and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  24. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Lol. That's a fair point, well made. I stand, no kneel corrected.

25. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I am truly enjoying the story and check everyday for a new installment. Was disappointed I didn't find one today, but realize your release schedule, like my releases, are not up to me. Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice