Incredibly Low Prices

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by jerbedo, Jun 20, 2011.

1. jerbedo

jerbedo New member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I recently stumbled onto a web site, wholesale.bdsm.com, that advertises prices on various device models that are, in some cases, only 10% of the manufacturers. All are so low that I wonder about the quality, etc. It is a China company. Does anyone have experience with it?

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    I bought from a company that said they were in the US, but were actually in China. The quality is bad, and the fit not always good. I have seen many pictures of chinese metal devices that rust, even when chromed. Basically, you get what you pay for.

3. jerbedo

jerbedo New member

Local Time:

Hi, TCF, and thanks for the response. I think you are right....one gets what one pays for. I note that you own the Curve. Has that been satisfactory? Is it appropriate for the well-endowed man....nine plus inches?

Your profile picture is incredibly evocative!! Black stockings and garter belt are a major turn on., especially in concert with a CD. Does your wife also require that you wear a bra, or other female underthings? Lucky man, lucky woman! Does she allow milking....or no relief ever?

Hugs and Other Fun Stuff..........Jerry

4. Nickalollyoff

Nickalollyoff Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    RE: Poor Chinese imitations. Obviously not good for long-term use, but they couldbe a good way of evaluating a potential purchase on the cheap, especially in regards to shape/size etc.

5. Cyrwyn

Cyrwyn New member

Local Time:
    I have the CC-18 from wholesalebdsm.com (Shaanxi Kitland Industries) in China. It is well-made solid stainless steel and works great. I have been wearing it off and on for months. It's very comfortable. I can't even feel the urethral tube. It may not be for every guy depending on size of cock/balls. They offer different size rings that fit around CB. The standard size is 2". At $54 (plus shipping of about $20) it's about a quarter of the price of US or European makes. It took about 2 weeks to get it.

6. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    I purchased a CB-6000 through wholesale-bdsm.com. I bought a new lock for it, but otherwise, it's held up well. I'm not using it 24-7, but have worn it off an on for the last month. No complaints so far!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice