Sleeping in my Cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Sinbad339, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Sinbad339

Sinbad339 New member

USA, Ohio
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I've been intermittently wearing a cage over the past several months. I have a basic resin cage with a 75mm length, and using the 48mm ring. I'm fine wearing it during the day for many hours, but I can't sleep in it comfortably.

I tried again last night (about the 4th attempt), and ended up removing it at about 3:30AM due to not being able to get to sleep. The issue I have is that I sleep on my side, and with my normal sleeping positing, with my legs together and bent slightly at the knees, the bulk of the ring and cage just won't let me get comfortable. I can't get everything arranged in from of my legs, but can't. I've tried falling to sleep on my back, but no luck there.

It seems to me that any rigid cage would have the same issue. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    I have steel ball-trap, PA cage and sleep on my back, sides, and stomach. So, it is possible. But, then again, everyone’s anatomy is different so maybe you have fit problems I don’t. But, here are some suggestions, based on my experience.

You say the cage “just won’t let me get comfortable”. Do you mean that it is painful or it is a new sensation. If pain, then you need to figure how to cure that. But you didn’t mention pain, so I assume a new sensation, not painful, but with some discomfort.

I found that new sensations will keep me awake for several nights. On about the 4th night my body decided it was normal and could sleep. So, you might need to suffer through a couple sleepless nights .

One thing that does wake me is pain from nighttime erections. Some people find that a small cage works for them. They say it stops erections. I find that to be true during the day but not at night. So, I need a cage that can accommodate a full erection with out pain.

If you have solved all the pain problems but the new sensation is simply not letting you sleep, maybe you need to take away the option to remove the cage. If you don’t have someone who’ll hold the key, you can put it in a “kitchen safe”. It can be broken into if needed but does eliminate removal as the easy solution.

Iron78 likes this.
  3. Sinbad339

Sinbad339 New member

USA, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Its not painful, but it kind of feels like I'm sleeping with a baseball or something between my legs. If I could get everything in front and out of being between my legs, I'd be fine.

Or maybe a silicone cage for sleeping.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    It’s difficult to get used to, you just have to work through it. I ended up booking a week off work so I could cope with the lack of sleep at night. If it moving around is bothering you try sleeping in your underwear.
    I’ve found good tight briefs/thongs/jocks to be far superior to boxer shorts. They hold everything in place and reduce irritation by stopping your cage moving around so much.

5. GageTamedGuy

GageTamedGuy Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I am a side sleeper. I put a somewhat thick pillow between my knees. Not only will it help from smashing everything through the night, but also keeps your hips in a much better position to sleep.

Caged4Sazz and Peffbutt like this.
  6. Peffbutt

Peffbutt Member

Trades
    MI
    Local Time:
    He said it best a pillow can help alot on side sleeping I really like to to pushing in there to give more padding against the push.

Caged4Sazz and Jail Bird like this.
  7. Slave83

Slave83 Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    I use a knee pillow which helps immensely. Gives about 2" of space and has concaves that go around each leg a little to help lock it in place. Also you may need a strap around your waist to help take up the cage heft.

Jail Bird likes this.
  8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Many of us don't get a choice between having to wear ours to sleep in or not. I sleep in my steel Jail Bird nightly with spikes inside my cage. My wife is all about controlling my erections. Comfort comes in a distant second.
    You'll get use to wearing it. Having snug panties on keeps your cage in place too.

9. Saguaro

Saguaro New member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Yeah a side pillow works. I angle it so I am laying my cock on it and that way the pillow pushes against my body and doesn't let the cage move a lot. I sometimes wake up at night with pain due to erections but I found I can fix the pain by grabbing the cage and passing some ballsack skin from the body past the cage to the ball side. The pain usually is because your balls are getting tight and passing even a few millimeters of skin is enough for me to reduce the pain drastically

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  10. Elon

Elon Member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Last night was my second night. The night erections were pretty bad last night, and the night before. I found I was able to get my thoughts off sexual things. I like BDSM masochism, and am, actually excited my the pain, which is a _vicious_ cycle. I felt this weird pulsing feeling, which I think is the erection muscle. I turned onto my side and front, but nothing helped, until I tried going on all fours with my head down on the pillow for about a minute. Ironically a good position for pegging! Then it settled, and I got back to sleep. Someone told me the first 2 weeks are the _hardest_ (pardon the pun).

atxmtb and Peffbutt like this.
  11. Peffbutt

Peffbutt Member

Trades
    MI
    Local Time:
    Even after time out of the cage I had to walk back into it. Just doing day wear then step it up.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  12. lockedNate

lockedNate Member

Local Time:
    I also had trouble sleeping at night. I tried a CB6000s and 3 different metal cages. All hurt my cock at night after several erections.
    I also had trouble sleeping. I read having the right cage, as thick as you at when flaccid. And as long as you are when flaccid will take some
    Of that pain away.
    So, I ordered a custom made Jail Bird. Waiting for its arrival. Not sure if it will work but reviews are great and it does make sense that a custom build cage would be best.

13. Drocrath

Drocrath Member

Local Time:
    I agree pillow works the best

14. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I think I am the only one so far here that can honestly say I never had an issue sleeping with my cage on. I still dont. I sleep just fine with it on. In fact I think I would miss wearing it if my KH had me take it off.

15. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm surprised you can't close your legs while wearing the cage. If anything, I find the cage pulls my junk forward so that I actually have more room between my actual legs. So I'm not sure how your cage is fitting.

I have a Vice cage. I have grown to expect some amount of discomfort as I get nighttime erections. Sometimes the discomfort is welcomed, other times, not so much. I sometimes get up, soak a washcloth in cold water and place that over my cock and ball to get back to sleep (with a towel under me to keep the bed dry). Is it a PITA? Yes and no. I view it as my fate now.

16. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Cold wash cloth is your friend.

Elon likes this.
  17. Elon

Elon Member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Thanks. I'll try that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice