What are the benefits of a feminized husband ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by maiden sissypanies, Sep 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    I think you missed my point. I have talked to many women and couples. My point is more people are kinky and open to trying things than many in the kink community think. It’s my experience that they just keep it private, but are willing to discuss with someone who is out and open if they feel safe.

Also the younger people are the more likely they are open to alternative lifestyle things such as BDSM, crossdressing, etc.

My view is people should do what they are comfortable with. But they also shouldn’t be afraid as things they’re interested in are more common than we believe.

You’re welcome to disagree. And I actually like it when folks do in a respectful way. Imho it’s good as it’s opens discussion. The bad is when people get nasty and don’t disagree but resort to name calling or worse. So discussion is good!

TangoSub likes this.
  2. Newbeginning84

Newbeginning84 Active member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    He has put himself in the most vulnerable and humiliating position possible. Therefore you can easily:
    make him do all the house work
    use it to black mail him
    make him serve you
    You can do the most perverted things you could dream of trying to him
    Make him a very happy sissy husband

3. Deleted member 109631

I think the benefits between regular male chastity FLR and feminization of your husband are very close and kind of blurry. Since most are listing off benefits mentioned from just normal chastity and flr. My point is that odds are someone who is going to feminize their husband prob already has them in chastity.

So again I think we're missing the point here. Benefits that should be brought up are those only after the husband has been feminized. Not ones since they started chastity and FLR. Some have listed a few benefits for a feminized husband that only happen after he is feminized. But most list things that normally happen a short time after the husband is caged.

So not to beat a dead horse. But I'm looking for benefits that only happen after the husband has been feminized, so that means being loyal, doing more chores, being more attentive etc are not included bc guess what you can find all those.listed in other threads as well as articles about benefits of male chastity.

4. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    You gurls are so inept with your views on feminized life, getting me a bit teary some of you. Thanks for your amazing contributions to the thread.

5. yourDreamGirl

yourDreamGirl Member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I wonder if that's true. I would think crossdressing is more common than chastity, but surely, chastity is more trendy now.

If someone has a husband who likes to crossdress but is not in chastity, the step to feminization (crossdressing under someone else's control) is basically the same step that runs between ML/equal relationships to FLR, with all the same benefits.

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  6. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Yes dreamgirl I believe xdressing happens at early age and many come back to it. Xdressing usually happens before sissies want to suck cock in many cases.

7. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just a quick check... You do know plenty of sissies have zero interest in cocks, right?

Robynjean22 likes this.
  8. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Control of his mind and knowing he will remain faithful and cannot play away, his acceptance that his wife/gf holds all the sexual power in the relationship, changes the friendship they have.

Semi feminisation equals surrender and loss of a major part of his sexual masculinity and as she has a lover to cater for her needs, the above (loyality) becomes more important to her.

However as much as anything i think that it also depends on the sort of dynamics in the relationship unfortunately it took a few years to understand that whilst we are both very dominant characters in normal life we are both definantely sexually submissives too, which is far from ideal.

As my Cuckoldress has said chastity is something she would NEVER submit to, she sees my surrender of part of my sexually not as a major sexual turn on for HER but it benefits her as she feels she is keeping me happy holding my keys as i want and knows this way i am faithful to her too.

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  9. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I can't help but feel a bit sorry for the female who is just waiting for her sissy to finally say, "actually I'm obsessed with men. Thanks, bye! Oh and I'm going to be a girl just like you; silly, slutty, giggle all the time, ready to have sex with anything that moves and dress like a prostitute." But then female relationship security fades into insignificance when compared to to the rights of a male to be what he wants to be.

Byrdie and Deleted member 109631 like this.
  10. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    My semi feminisation is in the main just between us, though i am sure that some may notice that my jeans as chosen by her are rather tight female ones with a bulge in the front, wearing tight jeans i have always thought more indicated i was gay or bi sexual, which i never have been. Even my cuckoldress has said she has always wondered if i was bi sexual and wouldnt mind if i was.

The fitment of a permanent collar, is more obvious and has attracted over the years quite a few looks and a few comments but these are rare yet this is a more of a sign of her ownership and i suspect female sexual dominantion.

What has always amazed me is she says nobody has ever commented on the 3 real padlock keys that hang from a silver chain and sometimes pop out of her top even at work. She assumes nobody notices i suspect differently, they simply dare not ask!

11. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I can’t speak from a feminized male perspective, I am a long time crossdresser since my childhood.
    The benefits for my wife are:
    1: a husband that likes to go shopping together
    2: a husband that understands ladies fashion, so we can talk and discuss about it a lot
    3: when she runs out of panty hose she can borrow mine (been there done that)
    4: the same as nr3 also with makeup, deodorant, nail polish, etc
    5: a husband that knows and understands it takes several hours to get ready for any occasion
    6: a husband that understands what a hussle it is to keep al hair growth under control
    7: a husbands that understand the hussle of going to the bathroom with a jumpsuit on…
    8: etc

12. Deleted member 109631

@Annemarie thank you. I think you're the only one that actually answered this question correctly by giving specifics on a feminized husband vs common benefits found from male chastity.

Byrdie and Sissy Maid Mary like this.
  13. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Everyone of those can apply to a non-feminized husband, so...

14. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    1 reason I feminize husband. In jeans & a t-shirt, he'll argue. In a frilly dress & petticoat, he pleads then obeys..

Another reason is I like him in lace.

It humbles him.

He gets to experience what we go thru.when we bathe and get dressed, especially if we're going out.

It makes me feel empowered. I can make him put on lacy underwear and a frilly dress. I can turn him into a "girl" any time I want.

I've always liked turning tables.

15. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    Never asked or thought I would be wearing women’s underwear but I am and my wife enjoys it. I am a full on manly man but now have women’s underwear in my drawer. This lifestyle takes you places you don’t see coming.

16. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Well, to answer to the point:
    What did my wife get out of quite a dozen of weekends of putting me in a black cotton dress with white full pinafore, while in chastity?
    A freaking clean house, an organized panty drawer and orgasms. Without another effort than tying on the apron and a headscarf on me.
    Pretty good deal I’d say.

17. WillieBDenied

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    No. I didn't miss your point. You specifically said this, not the general statement "more people are kinky and open to trying things than many in the kink community think"

"More women than you’d expect like crossdressing."

This is what I disagree with.

The general statement I do agree with.

18. WillieBDenied

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    I don't believe that wearing frilly clothes has some kind of super power effect on anyone. It's more like role playing or going into character while wearing them...which is fine, I guess. Same effect I suppose.

19. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    There’s been mixed reaction to a cis woman chiming in on this thread, so warning to whoever is against it: feel free to avert your eyes.

I think that asking this question on a chastity website - where there’s a fair overlap in interest between chastity and crossdressing - is going to earn answers that mostly overlap regarding “benefits.”

I think that folks who want answers that don’t obviously overlap with chastity should visit an entirely separate site especially for crossdressers and see if they’re getting different answers there (assuming enough members are in heterosexual relationships).

While not a requirement, I do have a fondness for men wearing sheer, non-ruffled, panties. Panties are pretty, cocks are fascinating, and putting them together is Christmas in July to me. It’s aesthetically pleasing to me: sexy, cute, daring, etc.

Since I like the look, it wouldn’t occur to me to do it as a punishment or to generate uncomfortable feelings, because I’d be more delighted than anything else. Mixing it with being annoyed with my partner just seems wrong to me.

Outside of dandyism, what used to be called “gender bending” back in the 80s, or even goth, I’m not otherwise interested in crossdressing.

So to me the benefits would be fun and aesthetic.

Shimone, true42 and anasyrma like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice