Creative Writing Assignment For Cuckolds & Submissives

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Divine Mistress Angelique, Jun 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Creative Writing Assignment For Cuckolds & Submissives
    (or anyone else who cares to participate)

[I give the following essay test to each of my online submissive prospects. I am always amazed at the responses I receive, especially from one dear boy who had set a hard limit on any homosexual acts because he was molested as a young boy by a man. Having been abused by my father I told him he was in no way required to do this assignment; I would find something else for him, but if he could manage it, I would love to read his response. It was so touching it brought me to tears.

I am going to make a couple of changes, and ask for public responses. If you wish to remain anonymous you can make up a new identity with which to post it, or send it to me. I will post it without any identity.]

I have taken you deep into my virtual dungeon. It is very dark and dimly lit. But that is irrelevant, because I order you to strip and get on your knees, fitting you with a leather hood. The hood has no eye openings, two small grommets for your nostrils, and a perfectly round mouth opening about 2” in diameter. As I lace the hood tightly in back, your lips begin to bulge out of the mouth opening. I pull down the zipper of the second layer of leather that covers the laces, then buckle the neck strap and secure it with a padlock.

I order you to your feet, and walk you to my suspension bar. Escape is already impossible, for you are blinded by the hood, and know not where to run. I take a 6’ length of heavy cord and make a loop in the center of it that I cinch around your cock and balls. I pull the simple knot tight at the base of your cock, and then I continue the loop under your balls, and tie another simple knot there. I wind the remaining length of the cord around and around your nut sack like the coiled knot of a noose, until your nuts are trying to burst through the skin of your scrotum, a good 2 or 3 inches from your cock. As your cock swells your bonds tighten around your junk. They are already pulling and burning from the cord, but your swelling is in effect making the bonds even tighter.

I tie off the cord, leaving two lengths of rope dangling from your business that are each about 20” long. I guide you to your position under the suspension bar. I tell you to lean forward slightly holding your belly still with one hand and guiding your head forward with the other.

“Open wide” I tease.

You are obedient, and do as I say without hesitation. Still holding you slightly bent I guide you forward, coaxing your mouth to its target. Is it a gag you wonder? You realize what it is as it slides into your mouth, but at first you try to convince yourself it’s just a life-like dildo or a penis gag. First your chest and then your belly brush up against what is obviously another man. You are perplexed and try to picture in your mind what is happening.

I have brought one of my other devotees into the dungeon before you, tied his cock and balls just as I did yours, and suspended him upside down by his ankles from the suspension bar. You should be thankful that you are the one standing, and all of the blood in your body is not rushing to your head. You feel me tying the two loose ends from his cock and ball bondage around your hood, thus assuring that it will be impossible for you to spit his cock you’re your mouth.

You are ashamed because your cock stiffens as I guide it into his mouth, and tie your excess cord around his hood, making it impossible for you to wiggle your manhood out of his mouth. His legs are spread and his ankles secured to the ends of the suspension bar. His arms are spread and secured to hooks in the floor. I strap you together at your waists and chests. Then I tightly strap your arms to his legs at the wrists, elbows and biceps. I do the same to bind his arms to your legs.

Your heart is beating hard as you try to figure out what is going to happen. Whatever it is, it can’t be good. I raise my voice so it is crisp and clear even through your hoods.

“Boys, we’re going to play a little game to amuse your Mistress. I am going to leave for half an hour. You have my permission to come, or not to come, the decision is entirely yours. I have no expectations; whatever happens is fine by me.”

“The submissive who is standing is in charge; he is the top. The sub hanging upside down is the bottom. Because you are both wearing hoods, you will never know who the other man is. Whatever the top does, the bottom must do; he must mirror the tops actions precisely. If the top just stands there for 30 minutes, the bottom just hangs there for 30 minutes. If the top sucks the cock in his mouth, the bottom sucks the cock in his mouth. If the top twirls his tongue around the cock in his mouth, the bottom must mimic what is happening to his cock on the other man’s cock.”

“But if one of you comes, so must the other. If I return and find that only one of you has come, that person will be beaten until he makes his partner come. You will not be released until he does. You will stand and hang there all night if you must, and I will whip you until I run out of strength, then Frank will come in and take over for me.”

“Each of my prospects will get one turn as a top, and one turn as a bottom. Your first turn will not necessarily be as a top, so not only will you not know who the other man is, you will not know whether he has done this before you, and if he did, what the outcome was.”

So the top is in charge of whatever happens; he cannot fail. But the bottom must respond in kind, or he will not be accepted as my submissive, or he will be accepted but receive a severe punishment and lengthy chastity sentence.

Write two essays, one describing your experience as a top, and one describing your experience as the bottom. Title one “My Time on Top” and the other “Obedient Bottom.” In both cases start by telling me your feelings about performing homosexual acts. Do you have experience? Do you like it? Does it repulse you? Do you find satisfaction only in the humiliation and complete lack of control it symbolizes?

Remember, you are writing both roles. If you feel that in real life you could not be obedient, feel free to write that. Perhaps you could tell me what would be a fitting punishment for your disobedience.

Have fun, and remember: I love details! Perhaps we can take a poll and vote for our favorite responses—if there even are any—and give the winner some sort of “prize.”

[Hint: Mistress Dominique and I actually did this to jamie, and one of her slaves, the first night he was my cuckold. He has pointed out to me a couple of points no one has yet hit upon in their essays:

It is virtually impossible to go more than a few minutes without swallowing, especially if you have a cock in your mouth, and swallowing with a cock in your mouth is tantamount to fellatio, so even if you didn’t mean to you could be starting something you can’t stop.

Since the bottom must do whatever the top does, it is virtually like sucking your own cock, fellatio by proxy or remote control robotics. How would you suck your own cock? If you considered it a form of masturbation, could you rationalize it as not being gay?]

petevans likes this.
  2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Angelique

I love the idea, and love the scenario that you set up. Read it last night and most my thoughts since have been of. So yes, I'm working on my submission. But please give me time, I work full time and take care of many things around the home for the wife. But I'm thinking of my entry for the essay for the next days, and will be putting them down and submitting them shorty..

Missy Tanya

3. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:

Please take your time. Don't feel rushed. Jamie and I are both going to have to cut back on the amount of time we devote to writing. I appreciate the effort, and look forward to your response.

4. BartholomewJones

BartholomewJones New member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    My Mistress did this to me years ago and I still remember it. The other man was not strung up by the ankles though, he was lying on his back, and Mistress ordered me to kneel with my knees either side of his head and to go on all fours and suck his cock, while he sucked mine. For me it was not a homosexual act at all. For me the focus was in obeying my mistress, and so in obeying her I was relating only to her and all my sexual feelings were for and with her. I obeyed here and so it was not really me doing anything sexual with the other man. I was just demonstrating to my Mistress the absolute nature of my obedience. I was insulated from the act I was performing. At the same time the other man was obeying her too, and so it was as if my Mistress was using a device to suck my cock, and so, again I did not feel as if a man was sucking my cock or that I was involved in anything homosexual. I resisted cuming in the man's mouth, and he did not come in mine. If he had done it would have been Mistress cuming, and if I had climaxed it would be with my Mistress not a man. To serve my Mistress is my greatest joy, and to be totally possessed by her is all I crave. This event was just part of that being possessed by her, and an opportunity for me to demonstrate to her my unswerving devotion and obedience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice