Tetherspout compatible cage/tube

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jamie Locked, Sep 19, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Background, very high and tight, finally found a ball trap style cage that mostly works, but in the search for one found out about tetherspout devices and bought one. Took a few attempts to get it properly in place, but can see this being a solution.

The issue I've come across now is either my google foo sucks or there aren't many tube only devices that will work with the tetherspout.

Would love your suggestions.

2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Depending on the tether type you want, you should look for a 6 mm thread or a hole bigger than 6 mm.
    How do you want to secure the tether?

3. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    At the moment with the current tether I have it would be a small padlock through the hole. Think I will probably upgrade to one with a ring that clamps around the outside of the tube at some point in the not to distant future.
    The thing I'm really after is a tube only style of cage, not ball trap, which it seems like BAWR might be the only one with such a thing if you have them customize one of their PA tube cages like the BA-30, BA32, or BA-33.

4. jrrydex2

jrrydex2 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    Male chastity now does a shaft only device (glans armor) with a retainer ring. They do custom so may be worth asking them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice