Is chastity even possible for high and tight?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by DWV, Sep 17, 2023.

1. DWV

DWV New member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    As post title, is chastity possible for high and tight like myself?

My balls have a large range of motion! After a hot bath or in hot weather they swing free, but other than that they like to ride high! And this is giving me fitting problems.

Some days fitting a 55mm ring is challenging and will give ball burn before fitting the cage. Other times when loose a 50mm is too big.

I've tried plain circular rings, oval rings and ergonomic rings with the generic cheap metal devices.

I like the open design of a stainless cage, but generally find I fall out of the back of these. As the cage hangs low on me and only really capturing the top 60% of my shaft, hence the pulling out of back.

The best success is a cb6000 with 52mm ring and with mt stubbs, but could do with mini me after a day or so in lock up. It seams the thicker plastic back ring grips my body better and keeps everything in place.

Wearing the 52mm ring with shortess pin with the cb6000 is 95% comfortable with some ball burn, however sometimes my ball slip out of this setup. The 50mm ring causes issues during the day with ball burn, but increasing the gap results is a balls slipping out less discreetly than Andy Defrense in Shaw shank.

I can't be the only person with these issues, and wifey is losing steam on this chastity. Which is a shame as she is gaining traction and really enjoying her self. But need to find a long term solution.

I'm ready to spend the money on a custom jail bird from mature metal. I've sourced some sizing rings and find a 54mm ring comfortable all day, however even just wearing a 50mm can cause discomfort at some points of the day. I've tried a 48mm surprising same result and can only fit a 45mn ring if in low rider mode after a hot bath.

Can't bring myself to drop the cash on a mm jb, as I can't see how it'll work and it would be upsetting to spend the money on something I fall out of the back of.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

DarkKnight likes this.
  2. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    My balls stay high and I live in a cold country. One thing I would suggest and others doubt this is to stay in chastity for at least 2 weeks. Your balls will grow and the device will become more securely fitting. If your balls are too small then this is due to uncontrolled emissions that has to stop for a decent period of time or you and your mistress won't even get started with chastity. I think you both have to get real with your physical situation. You should be suggesting months rather than weeks.

Caged4Sazz and G42G like this.
  3. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    You should also look at your gap. In the CB series, there are spacers to adjust it. Might try combinations of large ring, shorter spacer and vice versa to see what works best.

4. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Ball burn even during the day is common in the early days. You need to find the smallest ring you can wear and just bear with it until you get used to it. You may have to have short breaks (hours not days) on the way but eventually your body will adjust.

G42G likes this.
  5. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Try applying some A&D Ointment in the morning and before bedtime to relieve ball burn. I needed to do it twice a day at first.

The body eventually adjusts. Now after wearing a cage for more than a year, I am in a smaller base ring (45mm at the start, then 44mm, 42mm and 41mm now) and I don't need the A&D Ointment at all.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @DWV please i wudnt use a CB one cos they hurt after you had them on ages. i am very small but high up and tigt like you say and if you get a cage that fit nice then you get use to it after a bit.

7. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I have a MM Jail Bird, and am high and tight also. I use a 2 3/8 base ring to get my one large testicle through. Needless to say the smaller one will slip through once in a while. I could likely use a 2 1/4 ring, but adjusting the gap has done the trick so far. I use gel bay oil to prevent ring burn, and I try to keep shaved as close as possible each week. I don’t have much issue when warm and loose, since it rarely occurs.

A double base ring might be a good choice, as the extra 1/4 inch of width will take up some extra space on the shaft. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but it can be a bunch at times.

8. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Before laying out money on some custom cage, I believe there's a very simple thing you can do that'll make the cage fit regardless of the weather ;-). If you have a cage with a center post, buy a strap with a ring that can fit on the post. Use one of the larger base rings and connect the strap to the center post and tighten it down. This'll work because the base ring isn't what's holding the cage to your body. Rather it's the strap. Plus, as an added bonus, with a tight strap, there is no chance of ever pulling out. The space between the base ring and your pubic area becomes non-existent. You can't get a pinky in there to fish and you certainly can't pull your cock through. If you get a hard-on (or try) while wearing the cage with the strap, the cage will not pull away from your body. Your hard-on will have to figure out where to go or not go and distorting the cage so that your balls are streched and the cage is simply a "cap" on the top of your cock will just not happen.

Some cages have tabs that a strap can connect to.

And if you don't want to buy a strap, you'd be amazed what a little ingenuity with typical string can do. You can tie that cage down really tight with a slip knot. I use the strap all the time.

9. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    As others have said, it's a matter of sizing and getting used to it. Tight clothes can cause problems too. Be sure to use something to lubricate and protect your skin wherever the ring or cage comes in contact. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

10. Lem

Lem Member

Finland
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    You can also lube the ring and the flesh in between, so the skin can slide more freely. I shower every morning under the supervision of my Mistress, and after that I carefully lube the areas.

11. Dv8Journey

Dv8Journey New member

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Pics???

12. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Slutty Susan likes this.
  13. DWV

DWV New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the replies.

Been carrying on with the cb6000 Mr stubbs.

The larger 55mm back ring proves comfortable.

However this morning I had to remove the devise as it was cold and it felt like someone had kicked me in the balls owing to them retreating from the cold.

I'm still non the wiser what size jail bird to order.

14. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    I am also high and tight and my balls have a habit of disappearing into my body so I can not wear a cage with a ring. Instead I have a PA piercing and wear a shaft only cage which is very comfortable and which I can not remove or slip out of.

15. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I was also high and tight. You probably need a custom cage. I was miserable before I got my Jail Bird. For me the gap was very important not just the base ring. I am now caged 2 years 24/7 and have no issues. I do everything caged. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Try using a silicone ball stretcher, there really cheap, but it really helped me, i would put it on and wear it as long as I could most evening and after a time your balls will stop riding back up as much, and you should find your cage a lot more comfortable.

17. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    My sack stretched a lot after 2 years in chastity. It is just the beginning that you need to overcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice