Airport security: All you need to know

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Metalman, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    TLDR: Fly all the time. Never had a problem until today. Had to show too men in the private room that my HTV5 small was not a threat.

Full story: Wife has finally gotten on board and playing along ver nicely…and sometime not so nice with the chastity thing. Also I fly a lot for work. Delta Platinum and just looked at account and I have flow 78 segments this year. Since I am mostly connecting that equates to a little less than 40 times through TSA. That brings me today.

wife drops me off at airport. I am wearing HTV5 small asi have been for the past several months. Been through the TSA pre heck with this device I don’t k ow how many times. Today I got the beeeep…and notification that I need to go through scanner. Mm wave…body scanner whatever you call it I was going through it.

I always take everything out of pockets just in case. All wallets watch everything was in my backpack on the X-ray belt. Ok I thought. Just stay calm.

scanner alerted. They had me take my belt off and rescan. I saw the screen this time. Red box right over my crotch. TSA guy said I am going to pay you down with back of my hand. Yada Yama Yada. Several patdowns and he said I can’t clear this painting at my crot g. What is it? Body Jewelry I say. He calls over another agent. He feels it and says I can clear it.

He asks for. Supervisor who I find out does have authority to clear it. No male supervisors available. Consulted female supervisor then asks me to private room with my original TSA guy and another male.

we get in there and they both pay it down with back of their hands. New guy asks what is it? I say body jewelery. They look at each other and say well we can’t confirm what it is so we can’t clear you to fly. Very bashful.

finally I say do you want to see? They say we can clear it that way. So I undo my jeans, drop my underwear and there I am on all my glory with my 6.5 in comes reduced to a small cage, head clearly visible through the clear plastic.

You have never seen tow guys more flabbergasted. Ok you can go. We are so sorry. Etc etc.

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Too funny!

3. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Pretty much exactly what I experienced a few weeks ago in Denver. I found it pretty amusing. Airport security: All you need to know

4. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    Called my wife after I got through security. She loved it!

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  5. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    LGA this week, American so not my normal Delta terminal. The metal detector beeped, he asked belt, watch etc? I said Im wearing body jewlery and pointed at my crotch. He said ok, you have to go through the scanner. Was super nice and moved me right over without waiting in line again. Scanned, guy said have a good flight.

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Wow, that extra hassle in time and having to drop your pants just isn’t worth it for me!

Sissy_Dé likes this.
  7. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    You can just as easily draw a complete bag check and spend evev more time while they remove all of the items in your luggage and swipe everything. I’m just not concerned about my “body jewelry”, I carry a picture cued up on phone of the titanium PA tube I live in (the picture is of the empty device). Offering up the picture clears consent and easily confirms what the feel on the pat down (by the way not wearing a device will not save you from a random pat down). If I do ever have to do the private visual display, I’m simply going to tell the the truth. My wife finds it a hell of a lot sexier than a wedding ring. I just don’t get embarrassed about sex. Life is short never apologize for having fun!

8. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    • When I did the private visual display I did. It offer any explanation. Just dropped my pants and they said ok. And as far as time I agree complete bag check would have taken longer. It was quick and painless. Go in private room, another pay down they kind said I don’t know. I offered to show them deopped my pants they said ok and I was on my way. Maybe 5 minute delay. I do like to idea of keeping a picture to show them.
    • Another thing is there was not a male supervisor on duty. If I understood then a supervisor could have cleared me with a pat down.

9. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    I, personally, have never been through Airport security wearing a chastity device. My main device is a SS 316 device from Rigid Chasity with a Magic Locker. ti also has a PA pin preventing pull out.
    I would feel increadably uncomfortable going through the polava of inpection etc.
    My only experience was one time boarding the ferry from Harwich to the Hook of Holland. I completely forgot I was wearing it, this normally wouldn't be a problem as security on the ferries is not like the airports. I got randomly picked for a security check and was asked to walk through the metal detector. I still had not remembered the device and walked through without a second thought. Only when it beeped I gulped. The guy said to me, are you wearing a belt? I lifted my t-shirt showing the large belt buckle and he handed me my bag and said "Have a good crossing"

METAL CAGE
    Metal detector: BUSTED (Although low profile)

I proposed an addition to the Chaster App for security unlocks. But it didn't gain much traction. Maybe this community could add some votes to it.

"Flight Mode"

Jammy likes this.
  10. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    duplicate post

11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The thing with many airport scanners is that some are programmed to give a false positive every now and then, so that a search is done. The randomness is actually quite good at dissuading people from smuggling and other misdemeanors so don't make the logical mistake of assuming that because you were wearing a cage that isn't normally detected, that somehow this time it was. Of course, different scanners are set to different sensitivities, which again keeps life interesting.

One thing's for sure... Those two security guards have now joined the ranks of those educated in the existence of male chastity.

12. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Just to add to the airport information here let me report that today I flew from Budapest and had NO problems with this plastic cage locked with a plastic lock

PSX_20230910_215236.jpg

It was NOT detected by the walk-through detector (I had removed my belt, but not my light shoes)

I don't know whether it would have been detected at the scanner, because I was not randomly selected for a scan. Probably it would have been

But I was ready with my explanation of "body jewelry" and a product photo to explain what it was, if I had been stopped, and the insistence that I was wearing it for my partner (who was not with me)

Anyway I could not have removed the cage without a telephone call (which might or might not have been answered) to request the code for the lock box in which the emergency key was kept. That was on its way through the baggage scanner

Feeling proud not to have been uncaged for a moment during my travel despite some anxiety ahead of security. Somehow it's important to me that ONLY he can release me from the cage

I guess that none of this is new to security staff these days and with some polite explanation they would let me on my way, had I been checked over more thoroughly

Day 66 here and no end in sight :cool::p

soccerslave and Lakeman like this.
  13. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:

Good to know as I fly out of Denver and have TSA, that yes, it will likely go off.

Pieterchaste and Duckpickle like this.
  14. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    I recently went through TSA and had to go to the small room. Granted I wear a full metal belt and crossdress so I knew I was destined to go in there. I fo through the full scanner and my chest and crotch area are all red. Very professional he tries to do the pat, clears my bra and forms I have on, and says he cannot clear my crotch area. I let him know it is a chastity belt I have one. Call the supervisor over, he asks what do we have, I explain to him and he says lets go. So we walk over to the little room, one guy carrying my backpack and heels, the supervisor putting gloves on and me in the middle with stocking feet showing. They say, well? I say do you want to see it? Yup. So I unzip my side-zip ladies' pants, drop down and I am standing there in a one-piece bodysuit, thigh-high stockings and panties exposed. They looked, snickered and said okay. Never seen two guys exit a room so fast, they closed the door so I could get dressed and put my heels back on and off I went. It was embarrassing to have so many by standards see me walk in stocking feet but it was also awesome to be and express who I am and what I wear on a daily basis.

Sissy_Dé, Hornman3 and cshorts like this.
  15. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Actually I have been flying caged (titanium) over the past months after I tried the base ring first, and just went through the scanner.
    The body scanners at the airports I visited all gave me a “clear” on the computer screen.

But in Denver, I ended up in line of a metal detector.. which beeped.

After saying I had jewelry “down there” the officer politely asked me if it was jewelry that I would want or wasn’t able to take off.
    After my confirmation, he gave me a quick band professional pat down after which he suggested to use the body scanner next time as that would have cleared me by the machines software.

Steelwerks Slave and m2s like this.
  16. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    So an update on wearing a plastic cage and lock on my way home (outward journey and cage details here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...all-you-need-to-know.25821/page-6#post-640591)

At Gatwick South Terminal (security is probably the same as at the North Terminal, but I don't know for sure) I cleared the initial metal detector without the need for a scan or body search :cool:

The only problem was the pair of nail scissors in my hand baggage, which on inspection was okay

Deleted member 114215 likes this.
  17. cntltx

cntltx Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Two body scans, one in the US and EU, and then through metal detector in the US wearing a mature metal jail bird. No problems at all. Just a pat down in the EU.

Downfor likes this.
  18. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Are you no longer wearing the Cherry Keeper? I wouldn't think that would cause a problem.

19. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    No, couldn't quite get it dialed in and agree, it would've probably been ok. I'm wearing a MM QK now

20. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    Would airport security categorize a PA device (https://www.bawrpro.com/products/bd-33?VariantsId=10600) as a sex toy when they scan hand luggage? I doubt it but my girlfriend think so. Any tips from anyone how to pack it to make it less obvious? I was thinking of put cotton buds inside the device and pack the screws/key differently. Flying from Bangkok to Bali.

21. LockedForTeal

LockedForTeal Enjoying the adventure

Local Time:
    Happy to announce I went through PHX Airport metal detector with a stainless cage recently without issue.

It was my first time. 100% success rate! I should probably quit while I'm ahead :D

22. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    So an interesting update….going through LGA on a regular basis with Pre-check.

Today I tried no belt and wore my Swatch/Omega versus my normal watch with a stainless band. I walked through, and then after itngave a slight beep. The TSA agwnt pointed me to the body scanner and I passed. I wonder if “total amount of metal” comes into the metal detector algorithm? Less overall metal today meant even with the new lower metal threshold I almost got thru…

Sissy_Dé likes this.
  23. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    For sure total amount of metal impacts it, but after another recent trip I am certain that both the metal detectors and scanners have been turned up lately:

Back in my Lori 2D (fairly heavy SS)
    DTW: Precheck - Busted (with zero other metal, not even a belt or watch)
    DTW: Scanner - Passed - green screen
    FRA, T2 Scanner - Busted - patted down and sent on way

I have been through these exact same machines, same lane, etc. and passed easily before. The very same scanner in FRA showed a green screen last time and this time had a red triangle over my crotch with a spot right where my cage sits. Indeed the lady officer had a slight grin as she waved me over to the pat down. Very professional, never touched it, and took less than 30 seconds.

I mentioned to my wife that the scanners don't seem to be allowing the cage anymore and I better start travelling with it off. She laughed a little longer than I was comfortable with and said "Oh, honey, you know better than that, just make sure you have a few minutes extra in case they need to see it."

24. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a good excuse to get a nice custom titanium cage.

25. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    LOL, working on that as I type...

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice