25 yo Sissy Slave looking for Mistress to worship

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by WillingSub, Jun 7, 2011.

1. WillingSub

WillingSub New member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Since I discovered my submissive and sissy tendencies many years ago, I am dreaming of worshipping a powerful Mistress who tells me, how to please her.
    I woulb be more than happy to serve you via the internet by following your commands. As a proof of my submission, I can offer you pictures of me fulfilling your tasks and whatever pleases you.

If you are interested in disciplining a willing Sissy Slave, I would love to be yours.

Since I don´t have a Mistress yet, I am not that experienced, but very willing to learn.

Some of my desires: Tease and Denial (of course), (Self-)Bondage, Feminization, mild humiliation, being completely under control, and much more.
    It really turns me on to be treated and trained as a (lesbian) girl, as well as being told to do something kinky and humiliating.

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Hello sissy,

welcome to the Mansion. May be you could tell us a bit more about yourself so the Ladies could get a picture of who you are, your desires and experiences.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. WillingSub

WillingSub New member

Local Time:
    Edited my post, thanks maid katrin for your hint.

4. SophsLaw

SophsLaw New member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    I am rather new to all of this as well. Have been a relentless tease for years, but am just now exploring the whole Mistress aspect to it all. Maybe we could learn together as Mistress and sub. Let's talk sometime and see if things click.

5. WillingSub

WillingSub New member

Local Time:
    Thank you, Mistress. You´ve got mail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice