Feeling lonely after a while locked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Uaral, Sep 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Germany, Bavaria, Rosenheim
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    So I am locking myself on a not very regular basis (actually I haven't been locked for half a year until a few weeks ago), but there are points in time where I really like the idea and feeling of wearing the cage.
    But not only wearing it, of course also denying myself orgasms.

Thing is... I don't have a partner or someone to play or even to just cuddle with and I've never had any of these so far. Except for an online keyholder some time ago.
    And after a while (most of the time it starts after a few days) I will start feeling increasingly lonely. Up unto a certain threshold of course.
    And it fluctuates, it doesn't stay at the same level all the time and only gets worse and worse.

Now... The obvious solution against the loneliness induced by orgasm denial (maybe I should add, that I'm not only feeling lonely when I'm having no orgasms. It just tends to become worse) would be masturbating.
    But wearing the cage also gives me positive feelings and after an orgasm I don't wanna wear it for a few days. Also I often don't really feel better after an orgasm.

Can you relate?
    Do you have any ideas what could help me with this problem?

2. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I can relate, but I've spent around fourteen of the last seventeen years living alone. I, too, miss physical contact, sometimes, but I'm used to being alone, now. I don't really get lonely, because I'm very comfortable with my own company. Besides, my ex-partner is my keyholder and she intends to make sure I stay single. Will she take me back in some capacity (though not as her boyfriend, partner or husband)? Will I ever experience intimate contact ever again? I don't know.

Uaral likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if i was you i wud go out and sit with folks and chat to them and then you wont be lonley.

Uaral likes this.
  4. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Local Time:
    That sounds like a very interesting situation, but also not really healthy?
    How are you doing with that, if you wanna elaborate a bit further?

I'm also comfortable with my own company, but I just CRAVE intimacy and I can't give that to myself in the extent I need it.

5. Uaral

Uaral Active member

Local Time:
    That's a logical and absolutely good answer.
    Unfortunately "normal social contact" with friends or acquaintances doesn't do anything or not very much against my loneliness. That's because this is a intimate/sexual/romantic loneliness.

Also my friends don't have a lot of time. So even if I want, I can't just meet someone.

6. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    My ex's decision to keep me permanently locked in chastity has positive aspects. For example, being unable to have a romantic relationship prevents me from disappointing anyone ever again (either because of my lack of commitment, or because I lack the 'equipment' to satisfy women in the bedroom department). Besides, my ex very much enjoys making me pay for the heartache I caused her during our time together: she likes to know that I'm suffering with frustration that comes from sexual denial; which I feel constantly. But, I guess I've come to terms with not having any intimacy for so long. Although , I do miss intimacy and physical contact sometimes.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice