Sissygasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Timmyinverted, Sep 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Timmyinverted

Timmyinverted New member

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Okay hey y’all I am a newbie or novelist to the chastity lifestyle. I joined Chaster a couple of days ago. I joined a lock right off the bat thinking I just wanted to start training myself. Before then the longest time I lasted was 4hrs. Well now I’ve been locked for about 30hrs. Well this morning I was so horny but didn’t want to take it off. So I used a dildo my ex left here. OMG I’m a true sissy, I have never had a orgasm that intense before. After I was in just in ah of what happened. So I did it again OMG THE SAME!!!! I don’t care how long this lock last my penis has never had a orgasm like that.

LockJock likes this.
  2. LockJock

LockJock Active member

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    Opinions will differ... But metal cages are more comfortable than plastic and if more open bars style you can wash/shower clean so are suitable for longer duration than quick play for a few hours that plastic ones are suitable for.

Also shorter is more comfortable and size it by your cold water length, it may be interesting to initially lock it but after 12 hours you'll probably agree that's the most comfortable length

Hope this helps. Enjoy your new adventure

3. Timmyinverted

Timmyinverted New member

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Well size is not a issue the chastity I’m using is inverted, which I’m really small anyway I was worried about peeing but no problem. Thanks for you interest ❤️

LockJock likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    There a game changer for sure! I absolutely love them and my Madam finds them highly entertaining to! Try sizing up your dildo next!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice