wanted cb for introduction

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by underchas, Jun 5, 2011.

1. underchas

underchas Member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I am looking for a cb, possibly something like a BON4 or Birdlocked, (but steel is more enticing), as an introduction: as I cannot say how successful this will be I prefer not to spend too much, and would take advantage of someone changing their preference.

Any advice would be welcome but I realise how much this is a matter of personal choice.

UK based transaction preferable.

Thanks

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Without seeming like an advert for the guy look on e-bay and search for items being made and sold by "caged". They are really good,well made, items and extremely reasonable i got mine for £21.00 plus 3.00 post and packing on the auction. They are unlike a lot of the chinese rubbish extremely well made and equipped and the guy is based in the U.K and dispatches next day. I have bought other restraint items from him as a result and they too are super. Check him out.The pictures are crystal clear and you can see exactly what you get for the money. Mine is the spiral design type and is far better than other types i have wasted money on in the past and been dissappointed with. the two steel pins that prevent the tube rocking on the ring are a great addtion.

3. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    I agree with giving e-bay a try. If you are buying metal devices go with the chromed versions. The ones that are only stainless tend to rust at the welding points. I have had no problems with the Chinese chromed items.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice