How long did you last in a spiked chastity cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Chast1ty, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Chast1ty

Chast1ty Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    We ordered a spiked chastity cage to spice things up. And to correct my mistakes. Its coming in a week or so. Anyone have experience with this and how long did you last in it?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    i am currently in my spiked cage. About 60 h. So it can be done, with care. Also depends on type of cage and spikes. Mine is Cherry Keeper with spikes at end so they contact glans.

ugams and Chast1ty like this.
  3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Ours is an original Kali Teeth Bracelet with lots of sharp, steel spikes (4 rows). Mistress ordered it as a punishment device. The first time I wore it, after about an hour, I couldn;t take it any longer and began to cry, so Mistress removed it. I suffered a little bleeding, so it wasn;t used again until a year or two later when my misbehavior apparently demanded it. I lasted a couple of hours before breaking down and She removed it.

Since then, the KTB has a prominent place on Her dresser, where I see it on a daily basis. It serves as a constant, subtle reminder of the consequences of misbehavior. Also, the KTB is now on my weekly chores list and I must polish it each Thursday. Handling it serves as a strong, silent reminder to me and it has proven very effective. The KTB is the most devious and cruel chastity device ever, IMHO!

ugams and Chast1ty like this.
  4. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    My cage has 4 holes to screw spikes into and fairly recently I found out how powerful that can be.
    I used one of my Wife’s toys to make myself cum in the cage.
    She was not happy and installed all 4 of the spikes. After about 24 hours I was feeling lucky that I managed to not become too aroused.
    Then She started teasing me. It was absolutely brutal. I will never make that mistake again.
    About 10 minutes of teasing and I was in so much pain. I literally cried and Begged for Her to stop.
    So much worse than even a really hard spanking

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    i totally agree. One thing i've learned quickly is to avoid getting excited. My spikes are in constant contact, but if i try to get hard, oh my word, the spikes just push deeper into the most sensitive part of me. Maybe that is part of the reason to use spikes, training to avoid erection attempts while caged. Can't help ones that happen while sleeping but if awake, you can learn to think of other things so you stay soft.

ugams and subrick like this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    i recently lasted 120 hours in my spiked cage at the direction of my Master. it took a lot of adjustment to last that long but i did learn a lot about obedience. i sort of acclimated to the constant pressure of the spikes, except for the occasional swelling from getting excited or having to pee. After removing the spiked cage, it was clear where the points had been pressing into my glans, as it was peppered with red spots. Been required to wear a spiked cage is a useful tool for a Master to exert control over their submissive and help them learn to obey. I hope you get a chance to experience it as well.

7. LockedSissyHusband

LockedSissyHusband Active member

Locked sub husband and sissy maid to my Wife
    USA
    Local Time:
    As mentioned above, a lot depends on the cage, its fit, and how its used or what your doing while locked in it. My punishment cage is the Birdlocked Pico. http://www.birdlocked.com/male_chastity_device/gallery_chastity.asp#pico

Its obviously not as intense as the metal spiked ones mentioned by @DonnaSue or @SubDee, but trust me it can be very effective. When we first got it, it didn't take long for the effects to get intense and could only be used for short durations. Over time and with continued use, the wear time can be extended. Not that you ever get used to it or the punishment effect goes away, you just adapt. As @MissyB mentioned, she's lasted 60 hours, then 120. Somehow i'm guessing she will soon get to experience it even longer.

I'm sure it will do both for you, adding spice and discipline. Yes its a very effective tool for training, submission and obedience, and also seems to amuse my Wife when used in certain circumstances. Every time we go to a wedding or formal event, She always has me wear my spiked cage. Knowing how aroused i get seeing all the women dressed up and wearing pretty dresses, gowns, heels, etc, She uses it to keep me inline, controlled, and focused. To intensify it, some slow dancing allows Her to add to my teasing and torment.

8. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    Uggh, I got the spikes installed this morning. Only 2 and hopefully She doesn’t add the other 2.
    Wife says it’s a maintenance day and she’ll be spanking me periodically throughout the day.
    Then the idea of spanking starts to turn me on and the spikes start to dig in. It’s a lose-lose situation. The only upside is that it helps me to be more consistent In knowing my place and position and of better Service to my Queen.

9. Chast1ty

Chast1ty Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    I finally got the spiked cage by mail only to find out they messed up the order. They didnt give the right size base ring. So once again i need to wait. I was looking forward to some intens play. I will keep you all posted once it gets delivered. Lets see if I can last like some of you.

10. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    As someone who has a spiked cage (see the pics) you don’t wear it long term

11. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #11 subrick, Jul 12, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2023
    @Chast1ty ,

Yes, the type of spiked cage makes a difference, and on some cages, like the NC03 in my avatar, not only can you change the number and location of the spikes, their length is adjustable depending upon how tightly they're screwed in, and they're now available in "regular", "long" and "sharp". So this can really change things up.

I wear my NC03 24/7/365 and have been doing so since 8/15/20, when I switched from my Holy Trainer which I used to begin this extended lockup session. When I bought the NC03, I originally expected to only use it when my Loving Wife & KeyHolder wanted to really torment me. However, without any spikes it proved to be comfortable enough for 24/7 wear, and Wifey liked the stainless steel better than the plastic HT3 unit for its security. So I began wearing it 24/7.

Soon after that, She wanted to torment me one night so She requested that I install two long points so that they might enter my "pee hole" as She calls it. That thought seemed to really excite Her along with the idea of the spikes sticking into the head of my cock. She then proceeded to tease me and soon I was in some serious discomfort as the spikes pushed into the head, and yes, one seemed to find my "peehole". We played, She tormented and teased me which got Her really excited and ultimately She had Her orgasm and we fell asleep as I massaged Her coming down from Her high.

When we woke up in the morning, She asked if I still had the spikes in. I replied, "Yes". She asked, "Do you think you can keep them in all day?" I said "I'll try." And I did, and mostly made it through the day. IF I got even slightly excited, I felt the spikes do their thing. Even moving in certain positions working around the house would cause me to get a sudden reminder that the spikes are still there.

At the end of the day, we played some more. She teased and tormented and did Her best to make sure that the spikes were felt. Like the previous night, She ultimately had Her orgasm and we drifted off to sleep. The next morning She asked about the spikes again and I told her they were still there. She said "Good. I want you to keep them in all day unless they get unbearable. If that happens, tell Me and I'll decide if you can remove them or not."

As others said, you get used to them and they are a GREAT way to train yourself NOT to have an erection. Within a few days, most times I didn't even know the spikes were there. Until She teased/tormented me, that is. Her ability to stimulate me in that way apparently completely overruled ANY ability of my brain to keep me from trying to get hard.

So now I normally have two long, sharp spikes which are located at the head end of the NC03. I wear it this way 24/7/365. When She REALLY wants to torment me, She has me install anywhere from 1 to 4 additional spikes. These usually go along the top and sides. Her preference are the long, sharp ones, and She doesn't like when the end protrudes the outside of the cage, so they have to be screwed in flush. VERY painful. At the end of a tease/torment session in this configuration, there WILL BE long-lasting, visible marks. (By the way, we have found that IF I try to install too many spikes, the effect is actually diminished. I think this is due to several reasons. First, because of the different angles of each welded nut, two adjacent screws will sometimes interfere inside the cage if they're installed too deeply, so their full length can't be used. Second, because it seems like the more points there are, the less "pressure" each point has to exert as my cock tries to fill the cage. Third, with more spikes, as my cock tries to expand, it's more likely to hit a spike which quickly triggers my brain to try to "Stop". With fewer spikes, the erection has a for more moments to grow before a spike is hit, so stopping the erection is a bit more difficult. So we usually have a practical maximum number of spikes of about 7 total, with 5 total being the normal for "torment sessions". Well, that's our experience, anyway. )

There have been a few times where She told me to continue wearing the 3 additional spikes all day long, and I did, but it was pure torture. Anytime I moved the feeling of the spikes digging into my cock sent messages to my brain saying "Stop moving!!!!" LOL

After that, wearing just the 2 front ones is a piece of cake, and hence that has become Her "default" configuration for my NC03.

Sorry, long reply, but I think it does relate that your experience will differ depending upon the type of cage you have, how it fits, and your personal ability to withstand <sarcasm on> a little bit of discomfort <sarcasm off>. LOL

One more side note, I really do like the NC03. It was relatively inexpensive and surprisingly turned out to be VERY comfortable and VERY easy to keep clean. I loved the Holy Trainers I've used over the years, but they needed cleaning a couple times per week. The stainless steel cleans with normal showering and is rarely removed, unless Wifey decides She wants it off to tease/torment me in other ways.

Good Luck, I hope you get to experience some devious, tortuous chastity soon!

~subrick

MtnViper likes this.
  12. supermario77

supermario77 Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    I've tried the spiked cobra cages and they are decent. Can usually wear then for a couple of days before having to need a break, the nightime elections are a killer however and I am constantly waking up.

My wife really likes them as a play cage prior to sex, and they've drawn blood on many an occasion.

We've just ordered a Tusk chastity device that features an open end and a spiked ring. It has a removable flat cap on the End that looks unsuitable for wear beyond a few hours but we'll give it a decent trial.

Attached Files:

Lock&Key likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice