Complete system £660

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Jay Sub, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    I'm a bit confused as to what you get with the BBCS Complete System. Waistband, cockring and penis tube i understand, but rod and back plates i cant picture? Is that needed to make it secure? I like the idea that nothing is in the way at the back. When you say cage...Do you get one of the hannibals? H3 is my favourite. Sizing makes sense. Except one question. Is it better to have room to grow in a totally enclosed cage, because allowing the erection could be more torture? Or is is better suppressed as with a ball trap device?

Such a gorgeous design

Onthehorizon and Danny15 like this.
  2. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    It's perfectly secure without the rod. If you have the penis tube and outer cage you will not get out and won't be able to access your penis, you might be able to move and shake the belt for some stimulation but it's pretty difficult to cum that way . the rear rod removes any of that movement and for me makes any stimulation impossible. I've wise I'd say go as short as you can . It's fun to grow but if you want to wear any cage for a long time I've found shorter is better

Desairs likes this.
  3. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
  4. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Short tube, but be realistic (I tried a too short tube, unpleasant).
    I prefer the Hannibal cages over the other designs.
    With the rear bar installed, the finality that you are well and truly locked is mind numbing. But, we found it was unnecessary for long term wear.
    The removable enclosure without unlocking the belt, we have found that to be an advantage; so much easier to remove just the enclosure once a day to shower, knowing the belt is still securely locked. (I modified an enclosure instead of the different belt; one lock secures the belt, the 2nd locks the enclosure onto the belt)

Desairs and hardbodysub like this.
  5. Dreadlockcock

Dreadlockcock Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Oh interesting. Can you elaborate how you did this? Got any pictures?

6. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    OK, I think I understand better now. You kind of have to go through the process.

7. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    However...

I'm not sure I've worked out what the rolled edges look like, and...

If you get the hannibal how inaccessible are the testicles? I'm not sure how it sits through the crotch without the rod.

Is the only difference between the Removalble and the removable 3 point the security screw other than a nut?

What difference access wise is the H1, H2 and H3 (well three is zero!), but why have a 1 or 2? Is it all or nothing. Lol!

TBH, it is a fantasy (I think, though I'm tempted to show the wife... "If you ever got really serious about denying me darling... This is the dream belt... total denial... no escape...) but you never know, she might make me order one right away.

8. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    With the Hannibal cages, I have very little access to touch my sack, just rub the edge, depending on how close you wear the ring to your body. The ring fills the gap between the edge of the enclosure and your body...
    The cages sit the same with or without the rod.

As to the cages, the top of the H1 is similar to the closed enclosure, if you have a very skinny finger and a 2in tube, you might be able to scratch something; the H2, the opening is for show, you can't get anything meaningful through the little openings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice