Time to downsize?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bones_bones, Aug 20, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. bones_bones

bones_bones Active member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I thought I had found the most comfortable cage ever after several cheap ones. It's a cobra N. I find that sometimes I'm not quite to the end and have to push the cage back towards my body to pee fairly cleanly. Also, when I sit down, my penis tends to turtle back towards the entry of the cage. When I stand, I sometimes have to push it back again to be comfortable. Would a cobra baby help with this?

2. HerHouseSlave

HerHouseSlave Member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    I’ve had that problem with Cobra too. I definitely went to large initially and I’m now in an N+ but I often have to adjust my clock head alignment with a cotton bud to pee. I was going to go to an N but I’m slightly worried that I will still have that issue with an N and the baby Cobra seems too small - at least in my mind. I am uncircumcised and I think this may be a major factor.

The issue improved when I tried a smaller ring (down to a No. 1 from a No.2) because more of my cock was inside the cage more of the time and therefore it had less ‘wiggle room’ for it to get displaced. However, sleeping in the No.1 ring was challenging! Ideally I’d like a No.1.5 sized ring but they don’t exist.

Perhaps it’s a design issue with Cobra for uncircumcised people? I’d be very interested to know if there any uncircumcised Cobra users out there who don’t have this issue?

bones_bones and sissy_connie like this.
  3. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    I have found that after using chastity cages for several years....that there is not only a desire to try smaller and smaller cages....but that I also discovered that my ring size has gotten smaller and smaller. Started with a 45 mm ring on a small pink Holy Trainer....and now find that because of slippage it was necessary and more comfortable to go down to a 36 mm ring.

4. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    HK I used a stainless-steel Nub on sissy which worked well. Know sissy is locked in a stainless-steel inverted device which is most comfortable cage, escape proof, and keeps sissy from playing. KH can add TENS electrodes to keep sissy on edge or to provide some discomfort if sissy fails to follow a command. Maximum Down sized.

sissy_connie likes this.
  5. bones_bones

bones_bones Active member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I’m circumcised, so that’s not the issue. I have already downsized rings from a 2 to a 1 also. That stopped some of the movement. We’ll see. I’m going to talk to my wife about what she would like to see. They do have the pink ones now.

HerHouseSlave likes this.
  6. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    In the search for ever smaller cages.....I have been curious about the inverted cages...and whether they are comfortable. Thank you for sharing.

7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    When we started, I measured repeatedly and 53mm was my ring size. Squeezed into a 50mm. Had some problems with it being too tight. Tried a few rings. Took some time, but a 50mm worked. Eventually it felt loose. Then it fell off once. Switched to a 45mm. Eventually it felt loose. Switched to a 40mm. No problems. And since each ball is bigger than 40mm (they "pop" through a 45mm, so imagine the pain with a 40mm), it's quite an effort to get on and off.

Newby_v1 likes this.
  8. Lisa4343

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    For me the inverted cage is the most comfortable that I have tried. I used to be locked in a stainless-steel Nub that I felt was secure and comfortable, but the inverted cage is better. It is very secure with a waist belt and there is no way to play, see, or touch the little clitty.

madams-sissysub likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    thanks for this, my Madam has expressed a interest in having me in a innie cage.

10. Lisa4343

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    If your mistress puts you in an inverted device, you will not be able to see, touch, or play with the little part. Mistress will have total control and in the future with wireless technologies she will be able provide pain or pleasure so sissy will quickly learn her place.
    Good luck, Lisa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice