Hands Free orgasm/pegging/anal

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jake Statefarm, Aug 18, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Jake Statefarm

Jake Statefarm LUST4NOCONTROL

HARD WORKER
    MIDWEST/KCMO
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Questions for the Mistresses/locked subs.

Have any of you had any luck with hands free orgasm through prostate message &/or pegging, while locked of course?

What has been your experience of how long it took, how it felt, etc?

Having been masturbating for 35 years, I'm curious of what all the type is and is it really as strong and powerful as I've read on other forums. As soon as I put on a cage, for some reason I start dripping rather quickly. I guess its the mind fuck of it from the start? IDK?

So the thought of a full anal only orgasm is extremely interesting.

Tamara Strumpet likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    yes but its not like what one done by pulling your willy is. but it is nice and last longer.

Charles3451 likes this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Yes, incredible.

4. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    I frequently have orgasms from pegging when She fucks me slowly and deeply while Her vibrating dildo is set on high. Best position is on my back with my legs up.

cogman likes this.
  5. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I can have prostate orgasms quite easily when being pegged, usually like 5 or 6 in 20-30 minutes.
    I have had to learn to try and hold it off because on most occasions I’m only allowed one.
    I prefer to cum like this now.
    I have had a hands free caged orgasm only once from nipple play and once from being pegged, but when it happened from pegging it was totally ruined and it all just dropped out without any satisfaction at all.
    I’m still learning and exploring though

6. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I had have several from using a thrusting vibrating prostate massager all while cage.we have not try pegging yet.It does feel amazing whole body experience.wife encouraged me it use the massager but will not unlock me.I glad I experienced them and I would never thought i would wanted to try anything like that.

Jake Statefarm likes this.
  7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I have trained my husband differently then reported here mostly.
    I peg him unlocked, initially I slightly touched his cock to assure him having a boner. I can arouse him at his prostate and at his anus.
    He receives ejaculating orgasms from pegging without any penile stimulation.
    The funny thing is that pegging him caged leads to a painful cum blocking with his squeezed flesh in the cage.
    He can enjoy anal orgasms but only if I take off the cage.

BunnyB and Jake Statefarm like this.
  8. Jake Statefarm

HARD WORKER
    MIDWEST/KCMO
    Local Time:
    Interesting! So does his orgasm feel "ruined", or does it feel more intense? I've heard that than can be "all over body". Which sounds awesome to me, rather than being just at the end of the penis type orgasm.

9. Jake Statefarm

HARD WORKER
    MIDWEST/KCMO
    Local Time:
    Ive looked at the trusting versions but never bought one. I've tried a vibrating massager but was not all that impressed, even though it had a pretty powerful vibe to it.

Do you have a model # of the type you use?

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    For him it is quite similiar to a full orgasm as from penile stimulation. It's not that completely different experience.

Jake Statefarm likes this.
  11. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Vibrations just don’t work on the prostate. I have a rotating massager and my wife always turns the vibrations off to get me to orgasm.
    The massager is functional. It works. It’s nothing like the orgasms I feel when she pegs me, that’s intense.

12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Had this (but not from pegging). Absolute torture.

13. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I have two separate type of experiences from anal stimulation, I can cum just normally. Like a penile orgasm. It’s like premature ejaculation in a way. Almost disappointingly frustrating.

And then, there’s the ‘anal’ orgasm. That’s a whole other level of pleasure. It builds until I can no longer control it. It takes over my whole body. Waves of pleasure! Sometimes I ejaculate. Sometimes I don’t.

corsac and Charles3451 like this.
  14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Do you achieve that body shaking orgasm decoupled from erection or ejaculation?

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We wrote at the same time.

16. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    #16 IB-Chaste, Aug 18, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
    Only with a complete mental block from my own penis. Stimulation or thoughts towards my penis just redirect the pleasure… at that point I know I won’t achieve it

17. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

USA
    Local Time:
    My penis don’t even try to get hard I keep my hand away and get in the mood.Sometimes it dry or leak some.I think the thrusting works for me more .After I am more horny and frustrated but worth it with no drop.I can see why some people prefer it.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  18. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Some nice feedback loop, conditioning you away from your penis.:D

anasyrma and true42 like this.
  19. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

USA
    Local Time:
    It something everybody should try and don’t knock it till you try it.love the feeling and the sub space it put me in especially when wife is involved or is around.My body took to it after fourth try,just practice and it seems to get easier.l have them even when I giving pleasure to my by message her feet.The pegging part do interest me now but she don’t want to try it as of now

anasyrma likes this.
  20. Jake Statefarm

HARD WORKER
    MIDWEST/KCMO
    Local Time:

Not that 2nd part, thats what I want to experience! Whether it be from pegging, servicing my Domme, (maybe both, LOL), etc. Sounds like its worth training form.

21. Deleted member 109631

Unfortunately haven't been able to achieve this yet, not for lack of trying. Takes a long time for my body to start looking for other ways to achieve release. Usually at least two weeks of build up. And what ever I use to stimulate the prostate the first touch usually pushes out a ejaculation style milking, def not an orgasm no pleasure like an orgasm. So much build up causes the first few hit on the prostate to spurt out semen and then after that it's the normal milking kind of leakage. Never had a anal orgasm through anal and prostate stimulation alone. I have read that some people don't experience it until they start taking female hormones or herbs that help increase estrogen, not a route I want to try. Guess I'll just have to keep screwing myself lol oh no what ever will I do...

22. Jake Statefarm

HARD WORKER
    MIDWEST/KCMO
    Local Time:
    I'm with you. Not into the HM replacement thing. I get enough of that from soy products, LOL.

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  23. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Do you ever, deliberately, do it to him with the cage on?

24. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    I've been in a sexless marriage for several years because of aging and various health issues on both of our parts. There is intimacy involving cuddling and kissing etc., but no genital sex. No PIV sex since 2016 and no oral on her since 2017 and I have never cared for blow jobs. Since that time, I had to turn to various forms of masturbation for satisfaction. My avatar shows my chastity cage and Aneros MGX prostate massager that I used to satisfy my sexual needs.

I started using various Aneros massagers of various types around 2006. I would get some nice feelings but was never able to have a full body, hands free orgasm. I'd get to a point where I would lose control, get impatient and stroke my cock to an orgasm. I was never able to have the hands free Super Orgasm that was referenced on the Aneros website. www.aneros.com. Back in the first decade of the 2000's we had a pretty active sex life, so having a hands free orgasm wasn't a high priority and my using the Aneros devices went by the wayside.

Fast forward to 2018 - 2020, I started using my Aneros devices again, but got no hands free orgasms. In early 2020 I started playing with self locking in a chastity cage. The build up of feelings and stimulation in my prostate and anal canal became more noticeable and pleasurable once my cock was locked. Locking my cock shifted my focus to the lovely feelings that were going on in my ass and took the focus off of my cock. I started to get rapid breathing, body shaking, hip thrusting, and anal clinching that was almost uncontrollable. It would gradually subside and I'd lay there trying to rest and catch my breath. No matter how hard I tried to be still, my ass would start sucking on the MGX on its own and all of the sensations mentioned above would start all over again. This would repeat over and over again until I was exhausted and removed the MGX. It took a couple of years for me to learn the technique to have full body orgasms (2020 >2022), but locking my cock and keeping my hand off of it was the key to achieving hands free dry orgasms .

I could also do this with butt plugs that rested on my prostate and stimulated my anal canal. One morning I woke up horny ( had been locked in Chasity all night), lubed up and inserted my large Doc Johnson Moody 2 butt plug. I started walking around my bed making it up, walked into the sunroom to open the curtains.
    Each step that I took with the plug inserted, the stimulating sensations and tension in my anal canal and prostate kept building. When I walked into the kitchen to make the morning coffee, the uncontrollable anal clenching and body shaking began and became overwhelming to the point where I had to grab ahold of the counter top to keep from collapsing in puddle of bliss.

It got to the point where all that I wanted to do is lube up and ride to a full body anal and prostate orgasm. I masturbated every change that I got. Wife would go out for few hours - lube up and ride, Wake up in the early AM - lube up and ride. Wife go to visit relatives for a few days - lube up and ride daily for hours on end while she was gone. I had to stop. The desire was controlling my life. I moved all of my anal toys to the attic where there were not easily accessed. I have kept myself locked to keep from playing with my cock. I have not had any anal / prostate orgasms since the fall of 2022. The last time that I stroked my cock to an orgasm, the prostate contractions were so weak as to be almost none existent. Playing with the Aneros and butt plugs has re-wired my sexual response to my anal canal. If my wife had any interest I would love for her pegging me to be my only means of sexual release. Ain't gunna happen - she has no interest.

I'm not in a FLR or Femdom relationship and my wife has no interest in that life style, but keeping my cock locked and the toys out of my ass have shifted my focus to helping my wife with more things around the house and going out of my way to do little things that please her and make her life easier. Chastity has made me more considerate of her and those around me, I no longer have the urge to masturbate in any form.

25. Jake Statefarm

HARD WORKER
    MIDWEST/KCMO
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure how to reply to this. Its awesome you found a way to get some relief and gratification by using the right toys. A bit sad it has gotten a little .... out of hand... per say., and you put the toys away. Will your wife not participate with any sort of masturbation/orgasm play at all? Maybe instead she could keep the key to your cage and toy box with a reward based system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice