Female/Keyholder interested in long distance holding?

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by DavidVigil, Aug 8, 2023.

1. DavidVigil

DavidVigil New member

Mechanic/landscaper
    Ga
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Hey! My names David. I’m in search of a kind yet firm keyholder. I’m 29, and I’m trying to overcome an unhealthy amount of masturbation. I don’t have issues getting laid or anything, but I enjoy my orgasms too much and find myself popping one off far to frequently throughout the day. High libido and low willpower are rough to deal with. I would very much prefer a woman/miss to be in possession of my key. I only have one, as my previous ex gf has the other from when she used to indulge my fetish. Is there a woman who would be interested? We can talk details via DM if so. I’m open for negotiating terms. I have no interest to travel anywhere as I’m usually busy with work, gym, and relations in my current state/city Ga. If any takers in that area that’s fine but I’m willing to ship the keys out of state. I have dabbled countless times but without a holder, I usually don’t make it past 3-5 days max on will power alone. Longest I’ve been locked was two weeks for locktober. I am interested in completing it this year and would love some help with it. Thanks for the read, and reach out if interested via reply here, or DM me directly. Again we can talk out details.

LadyMoon likes this.
  2. DavidVigil

DavidVigil New member

Mechanic/landscaper
    Ga
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice