Custom cage with foreskin pinch protection. Do they work?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by notdisclosed, Aug 15, 2023.

1. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    This question is for those of us who still have our foreskin intact (uncircumcised). And we are all aware what some cages can do to our foreskin if it is not well protected:
    • Pinching (short term ouch)
    • Swelling of the foreskin if kept retracted (longer freedom needed to recover from)
    So I was wondering which cages do really protect against pinching of the foreskin. My ideal cage should have the following properties:
    • No foreskin pinching
    • Open design for cleaning (no closed tubes)
    • Steel or titanium, again for hygiene
    I have seen some from Badassworkroom and Red Chili.

Badassworkroom has the following custom cages:
    BA-21.jpg BA-21 (Prevent glans exposed)
    BA-25.jpg BA-25 (Customizable Dense Bars)
    BA-26.jpg BA-26 (Customizable Dense Bars)
    For the BA 26 there are versions with even 6 or 7 vertical bars in front though Badassworkroom thinks that 4 should be enough. But they are willing to customize this according to their Etsy store.

Red Chili sells the following front ends on their cages
    Ultra_secured_head.jpg The ultra secured head
    Foreskin_stopper_head.jpg The foreskin stopper with 8 bars on the front side
    Both protect against skin slipping through.

I have not seen any off the shelf / Chinese cages that offer this kind of protection.

Do any of us foreskin bearers have any experience with these cages? Or other cages that prevent pinching, have an open design and are made of metal?

Do they really prevent pinching of foreskin?

2. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I have the BA-25 and have no issues with foreskin.

3. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    Hi Iron78,

Thank you for your reply, I do have a follow up question:
    In your opinion, why is it that you have no issues with foreskin?
    • In your photos you stated that you have ordered too large.
    • The space between the 4 vertical bars is small enough that skin does not go between them.
    • The additional space created between foreskin and clothing by the 3 horizontal bars protects the skin that goes between the 4 vertical bars.
    Again thank you for your reply. I am hoping that more people will reply also.

4. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    My foreskin never hides my head, so that is likely a big part of it. But I did request the middle bar to go all the way across to shield my head some more, but not sure that was a good idea due to peeing.

5. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    The only ones that work for me (with a lot of foreskin), are the CherryKeepers with “crosshatch” tip option. Not a lot of options, but very good. I can’t wear a HT for example at all.

6. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    You mean for using toilet - or general wear?

I'm uncut and shrink so end-up with quite a lot of foreskin, have all the HTs and find them all more comfortable than any other design.

I go skin forwards in normal use and back for cage playtime.

I have to wrestle to go skin back to use toilet, and that's a bit of a challenge in the nub as not much room to maneuver.

7. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    For clarity and for the sake of discussion. I assume that you are talking about for example these cages below?
    I don not see any option to select on other cages but only some previously made custom cages.

8. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for this information. But......the Holytrainer (HT) is completely out of scope of my request:
    • No foreskin pinching
    • Open design for cleaning (no closed tubes)
    • Steel or titanium, again for hygiene
    The HT is both a closed design and not made of steel or titanium and therefore in my opinion not suitable.

9. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Ah, sorry - I was reading your comment out of context of the wider requirements. Agreed, HT not great for the above - I'm also considering a metal cage for same reasons.

This is the one I am currently considering:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304561395416

10. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, I have the model in the first link. That’s very roomy, but I also have this one
    https://www.shapeways.com/product/QCTBGBVJQ/?li=shops
    which is shorter and a bit more snug.
    We use the first one for a week or so after periods when I’m free, to get a bit of “shrinkage”, the we switch for the smaller model which is just fine.
    It worked for me, hope it will work for you. Hygene is not an issue with 1-2 daily showers, and of course, washing the cage periodically.

11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have recently discovered that the choice of underwear is as crucial as the device for causing pinching.
    I have recently changed from wearing 100% cotton briefs to 95% cotton, 5% elastane, and the difference is amazing. The stretchy fabric completely eliminates pinching, even though my generous foreskin still protrudes from the tip of my cage when I'm undressed.
    It must either be the elastic fabric prevents skin from protruding in the first place, or if it does then it's softer nature just doesn't pinch.
    If you don't wear stretchy underwear, try it, it makes a whole world of difference.
    I do wear loose fitting trousers or shorts , I wouldn't expect the same results with tight trousers.

12. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    I have some skin remaining even when fully grown :)) It’s just
    Yes. But then you wear some jeans over those elastane&cotton, and things still get squashed a lot. And esp when sitting in the car, behind the wheel. I’m talking about me of course, glad it’s working out for you.

13. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    There have been many discussions on here about foreskin. You might want to search other threads.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/guys-with-foreskin.48040/#post-575800

I am in Jail Bird 24/7 and have 0 issues. I use nursing pads in my underwear and it solves all foreskin problems for me. When I sleep I learned how to turn so I don’t run agains it.

14. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    @bemfem I have seen this thread you mentioned and more. Thank you. But it was of little use. It contains only 1 mention of the BA-21 performing as expected with foreskin. No other mentions of steel cages that really prevent pinching.

I was hoping to see more responses / proof where the specific mentioned cages in practice do work to keep foreskin from being pinched.

If you know of another thread that really answers my question about metal, hygienic, pinch preventing cages then please enlighten us. And in stating that the Jail Bird needs pads and carefull turning in your sleep proves the cage is not suitable. I am looking for cages designed to prevent pinching and that actually do work.

15. BlackoutDevices

BlackoutDevices Owner of Blackout Devices

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    While I know that you did say that metal was one of the requirements, I think you should still come check out my Evo with its Uncut Head.

Let me first touch on your thoughts that plastic is insufficient for hygiene and why the Evo is different.
    The Evo was specifically designed for long-term wear - Part of that is having an extremely open design that keeps things cleaner and drier, significantly reducing any smell build up compared to most other cages plastic.
    The material is Nylon PA12 which is a certified biomedical material; its printed completely solid and then vapour polished to create a sealed surface so the material itself doesn't build up smell either.

I personally have done 9 weeks 24/7 with only 2 cleaning/safety check unlocks and there was no issues with hygiene. Though I suspect that with a foreskin you'd need to unlock more frequently to properly get in and around for cleaning.

I've also created the Uncut Head specifically for uncut individuals facing the issues you first described - pinching, edema, and also alignment for peeing.

I've created a super unique head shape for intentionally having the foreskin sit through the end of it. The bottom lip of the head has two prongs that help discretely keep fabric away from the foreskin. They are create a little pocket in the middle for the foreskin to sit in. In the case of side to side movement (where most of the pinching occurs with vertical slits from what I've heard) the Uncut head has two side slots that allow the foreskin to move into for protection to minimize pinching. These side slits also help provide some access for maintaining hygiene in between unlocks.

[​IMG]

Like you said, one of the big issues with foreskins is that having it pulled back for any extended time can cause some edema. Because of this, the Uncut Head was designed specifically for being worn with the foreskin forward.
    The unique, personalized sizing of the Evo also helps prevent edema by reducing any pressure points that might contribute to the build up of fluid.

Then there's all the other benefits baked into the standard Evo with its anatomically correct design and made-to-measure system that make it the most comfortable cage on the market but I'll save that for another post ;)

16. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    Thank you @BlackoutDevices / Toby for your extensive explanation. You are correct that this does not fit my request. I did however do a bit of online research and found the following article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10051754/ stating that PA12 material from HP has FDA approval for skin contact and toxicity. So maybe I should evaluate that as an option.
    • Does the PA12 used by BlackoutDevices have FDA approval for skin contact and toxicity?
    • And can you maybe provide more literature regarding the skin compatibility of the material as most articles describe the safe medical use of PA12 in catheters and other fluid vessels instead of use on skin.
    As I would like this thread to be about real-life experiences and reviews I also would like the users of the Evo with uncut head to provide a review of the foreskin pinch prevention of this device.

17. BlackoutDevices

Canada
    Local Time:
    The first one is easy. Yes, I get the Evo printed in that HP PA12 material.

Here's the statement HP gives to the manufacturer's about the biocompatibility
    https://forerunner3d.com/wp-content...DA’s-Intact-Skin-Surface-Devices-guidance.pdf

Or if you really want to get all the gritty ISO standard testing that were performed on the material you can get all the information from HP themselves:
    https://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-6989ENW

Unfortunately because I am still quite a small scale business, the number of uncut customers is small, and the number of those that are willing to publicly share reviews is even smaller. Not sure if there are any even on this website (as I primarily am active on reddit) The Uncut Head is also just finishing up its final stage of public testing so it doesn't have much of a presence in the market (yet!)

Here is the best example of it that I have:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackoutDe...s_perfect_the_uncut_is_exactly_what_ive_been/

With one of their comments on the Evo and Uncut Head as a whole:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/chastitytr...ncut_and_need_a_better_fit/jqyhrf2/?context=3

As for the testing data that I have: internal surveys from the testing show
    - 80% say that it reduces the frequency and severity of pinching with half of those saying it significantly improves the pinching issue
    - 70% say that it makes maintaining hygiene significantly easier

I'm still getting the last bit of feedback in from testing but overall I am fairly settled on the design and the overwhelming majority of feedback is extremely positive in it making the chastity experience better for uncut individuals.

notdisclosed likes this.
  18. BlackoutDevices

Canada
    Local Time:
    Though I will note, the biggest issue that people have with the "material" isn't the material itself but the black dye used in the black cages (and Cobra cages as well)

The black dye is a PPD dye which unfortunately has a fairly well known allergy. The chemical is used in hair dyes as well so its designed to be "body-safe" but unfortunately some individual's show allergies/sensitivity to it.
    It's why I started offering an undyed version as the material itself is perfectly fine for long-term wear.

notdisclosed likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice