The ritual

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Metoeke, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    Vicky screamed heartbreakingly under the cutting cane stroke that seared her flesh and left a white-hot line of fire, along with the blaze of pain that flooded her body and exploded in her head.
    She reared up the inch or two that her tightened leather straps and the steel shackles at her joints allowed the chains of her bonds to grate, took almost all the time her Mistress allowed her, and then tearfully cried out, "One, Mistress, thank you!"

She screamed, begged and howled, tearing at her bonds almost thirty times because she had failed several times to give thanks in time, so the stroke did not count and she had again received far more than the 24 she was supposed to.

Her mistress had given her time to recover a little and freshen up, then she was allowed to nurse their churning, as she called it, in bed. Her Mistress was equally regularly churned up from the regular chastisements Vicky needed and received to maintain her composure, she found her Mistress's paradise swollen, hot and very wet as always.
    As she made love to her Mistress with a blazing education surface, she stroked her nipples, her quivering thighs, along the edges of her chastity belt, driving her even crazier with lust than she already was.

As her Mistress lay snuggled up next to her after a few passionate orgasms, she asked with a smile, "you were particularly loud under the cane today." "Yes, Mistress, my education area was not quite recovered from the punishment caning a few days ago," Vicky replied. "But you brought that on yourself, didn't you?" "Fully and completely, Mistress. As well as my regular maintainence chastisements for my behaviour, I have to be punished when I am rude or neglectful." "Exactly, my darling," Ute kissed her. "Ugh, you taste like woman all the way down!" she contorted her face theatrically. "After the most beautiful and desirable in this world," Vicky smiled. "You're sweet!" she received another kiss.

"Tell me: have you never regretted entering into our somewhat unusual way of love affair?" asked Ute. "No, Mistress!" replied Vicky firmly. "You were quite right: I cannot satisfy you and I belong locked away in a chastity belt so that I cannot abuse it and all my pleasure belongs to you." "Exactly, my sweet, I see you have understood what is good for you." "Yes, mistress, fully!"
    "Still, you long to be allowed to have another orgasm, don't you?" "Honestly, yes, Mistress," Vicky admitted, "but as long as I'm locked in this devilishly effective chastity belt, it's impossible, after all."

"And you still have a long time until the three-month test period in the chastity belt will have expired," Ute reflected. "Yes, Mistress," Vicky replied. "But you know what comes after that, don't you?" "Yes, Mistress, there will be six months after that and permanent chastity at the end; I will then wear the belt forever, including the monthly chastisements." "Exactly, my sweet," Ute nodded, "but maybe you'll get a pair of pretty breasts to compensate, which you crave so much." Vicky's eyes moistened, "that would be nice, Mistress."

"Let's see," Ute mused, "maybe you'll get a new chastity belt too, one with a smaller insert in the front. I don't want to risk your clit having too much slack and you creating too much friction by shaking or jiggling it. We both don't want that, do we?" "No, Mistress," Vicky nodded resignedly. Ute gripped the front panel of her belt, "though it's probably raging desperately underneath, right?" "Yes, Mistress," Vicky murmured excitedly. Ute stroked all around the edges of the belt, her shapely, soft thighs, kissing her, murmuring dirty details in her ear about what she wanted to do to her until she tensed and a few drops seeped from the opening of the belt.

"Did you come?", Ute worried. "Not really, it was like suddenly breaking off in the middle," Vicky confessed. "I'm relieved then," Ute sighed, "we don't want Viktor attitudes to come out again, do we?" "No, Mistress, Viktor was, as I said, unfit as your lover, and I am happy to love you as Vicky, with lips and tongue only." "And you do that almost better than a woman, my sweet, you are very, very talented." "Thank you, Mistress!" replied Vicky happily.
    She was glad to be able to have such a passionate life with Viktor's former wife, now beloved Mistress, far more passionate than when she was Viktor.

cblover2 likes this.
  2. cblover2

cblover2 New member

engineering
    Moscow
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    its always wonderful when wife or Mistress knows what is good for the person she looks after and helps that person to become better.

3. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    thank´s for your comment, cblover

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice