Not recovering from drop after orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lemonzes7, Aug 9, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Usually when I have an orgasm after being chaste for a week or 2 I’ll maintain some interest in chastity, D/S, FLR, etc. When I came last time I lost pretty much all interest in all of it, and after explaining that to my gf she still keeps me caged but now it’s been about a week and I am still not feeling interested in it, or really even horny at all for that matter. I’m in my 20s so I don’t think it’s a hormone related issue.

The only thing I could think that caused it is after weeks of talking about cuckolding me my gf kissed her friends bf 3 separate times at a club (they’re swingers so she didn’t care) when I wasn’t there. The worst part is that I had just had an orgasm about 15 minutes before I found out that she did that, so it was not very fun for me. At least I know now that I don’t want her doing things with other men, it made me feel hurt and it was only kissing.

She told me that the next time that friend comes over she wants me to make out with her so that I can get that experience too and that if it turns into more then she wants me to do it. It’s very hot to think about because her friend is very attractive, but I have only ever kissed, had sex with, or really been intimate at all with my gf and nobody else. I’m worried that it will hurt my gf and I’m worried that I will do poorly kissing or having sex with this other person.

I don’t know if my loss of interest in the things I’m typically interested in are just being pushed to the back burner because now I’m just thinking about her friend or if I am genuinely losing interest.

Do you ever go through extended periods of time where you lose interest in chastity related kinks?

2. jlovescuck

jlovescuck Active member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM

from our experience(swinging since we practically met), while you have found your current limit, it doesn't necessarily mean it's written in stone. tastes and interests ebb and flow in sexual matters as it is in non sexual matters. so no real worry their. just remember to never force the subject. address and move at whatever is comfortable for you. approach your relationship with this in mind and focus on the communication of each others desires. we feel if done properly and at the pace of the slower to accept/desire to act on the fantasy provides the greatest experiences. even when they don't come to fruition. remember no means no
    that being said, yes can make for great times. and if you do follow this long term, you'll laugh when you find yourself reflecting back on this posting. hahaha
    hope this helps or otherwise entertained you

3. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    That can be a slippery slope. A couple of my girlfriends past actually encouraged having relations with some of their girl friends. My wife on the other hand, might say that I can have fun with her girl friends, but I get to thinking, maybe it's a trap.

4. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    The drop is why I am in permanent denial. My last O was on Valentine's day 2022. That was after a year to the day. My drop was so bad I was not even interested in the weekend of unlimited O's that I was promised. My wife said, that's it, you are done with that.

true42 likes this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    No.

But you may have other things going on that are impacting you. For example, do you suffer from depression? There are lots of things that can impact your sex drive, your interests, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice