Need Some Votes

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by redlocktober, Jul 26, 2023.

1. redlocktober

redlocktober New member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
  3. brlocked

brlocked Active member

Louisiana
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    +5 hours enjoy

4. pdlsub

pdlsub Long term member

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
  5. fatpig

fatpig Member

Architect
    Southampton UK
    Local Time:
    Added 5 hours enjoy it

6. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    #6 kTec, Jul 30, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2023
    i went sleeping bcs time was maxed, then she woke me up and told me she abandoned lock and started new one, so only she knew the combination :mad: told me to plug myself, to wear the corset if i want to be released when new lock she started will end:eek: otherwise my cb will be locked until monday morning :confused:
    After done as she asked me, she locked also the corset with a chain over it, then as she saw me trying to lose it bcs was really tight she yelled and put sleeping mask on and order to not move bcs i deserve punishment bcs tried to cheat :eek:
    She locked handcuffs on the front, then a collar that felt taller then any i wore before, then nylons and a chain just below the knees:confused:
    Then she said to sit and started to do stuff on finger and toenails o_O
    She left and i was waiting long time and waited without moving until she came back and starte to mess with my face :confused:
    After she done took me by hand and said to follow her until she stopped and said to raise one foot after the other to fit hells that felt much higher then i wore before :eek:
    Told me to keep eyes closed took of sleeping mask and messed more around my eyes o_O
    Finally after fit my glasses told me i can look her artwork:confused:
    I was staying in our hall ad saw what she done on the high mirror o_O
    Fingernails were nearly inch longer then before and pink with glitter on them o_O the nylons were black fishnet ones with rose drawing and above right knee just below the end of black dress (dunno when she mademe wore it) was written "SISSY" in huge black.
    On my feet were opentoe silver sandals with a padlock on the strap:confused: with toenails painted like my fingernails in pink with glitter. Then looked in the mirror the top of the black dress, it was high neck one with seethroug on the top and huge "OWNED SISSY" written on 2 rows again in black that was not so visible, and on the top at least 3.5 inches high leather collar with a shining pink stone in the middle and a 3 inches large pink ring hanging below the stone :eek:
    My face was less shocking then i expected, she just colored in pink above my eyes, but with black eyeliner much thicker then used to see on women and pink glitter lipstick (like exist only pink and black colours) :oops: at least she hadn't touch my eyebrows :+1:
    She giggles waiting me to say something :(
    Asked her if she could at least take off the heels, bcs it was pretty hard to stay firm and dunno if i can walk on them, she just asked if i love the writing on my chest and leg without reply to what i asked :( i told her that are pretty huge, but at least the chest one was not so obvious and as pulled down the end of the dress was covering also the one on the leg:)
    Asked again for the heels and she said at least try to walk before complaining, let's go to smoke on balcony and that will help me for balance but i had to try my best to walk.
    Walk was easier then i thought, but couldn't put whole weight on the tip like on the lower once and the spike heel was not helping for balance :mad:
    As we came outside she helped me to sit on the chair, I kept one hand on the front of the collar at least to hide the pink stone and ring that could be seen also in the dark:+1: and smoked with the other hand (at least chain btw the cuffs was nearly foot long)
    When cigarette finished she asked me want to know what was the best idea of her artwork (tought was punishment )o_O i said sure(to avoid any other excuse for punishment). She took a remote from her pocked and plug turned on :( then she lift my skirt and said look, the writing "sissy" is on your skin and not on stocking so you don't have to worry to center it after peeing o_O.
    I was confused and asked if same was for my chest:oops:. She said yes, but don't worry will not mess if you perspire, bcs used "jagua" for it.
    I was still more confused and asked what means. She just walked inside sayin just a second and came back with laptop. Said i can check online for it, but before another thing and showed me a pink(again) ballgag and said to open my mouth, done it without complaining. As she put it on i hear a click :mad:, pretty sure she locked it :mad:.
    Then said she already loaded the website, and can check it now, bcs cannot shout on her while gagged after you to write updates on form and she got an evil smile and left, turned the laptop on and saw is long lasting similar to henne and will last from 1 to 2 weeks befor fading :eek::eek::eek:

7. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    +5 hours. Enjoy

8. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    new lock
    https://chaster.app/sessions/bDPO5JwFQaU5fSQm
    she said that because were already 2 hours since lock started and lost a lot of time writing before sharing the link i had to add 2h time to lock and add 4h to max time, just then she will unlock gag, so can apologize for wasting time writing adn searching how to remove jagua for so long :eek:
    Then she went inside and came back with kitchen safe, a chain and padlock:eek: she put chain through the collar ring and the railing, closed the lock :eek: started the timer with 1h i mumbled and look to her angry and pulled her by tanktop trying to protest :mad: and muffled yelling on her.
    She kept calm, said "stop it" and added another hour to the timer and left again o_O
    Came back with another chain and 2 padlocks :eek:
    She locked chain btw the cuffs, thenlifted the dress and the other side to the cb :eek:
    Said bcs you pulled me i lock your cuffs so cannot raise hand again and the keys are on the kithen table.
    I couldn't raise hands to hide the collar :eek:
    Then she said will unlock the gag and i have stay quiet, so we can smoke a cig and have a drink after i finish my writings :(
    As she took the gag off and my jaw finally relaxed I just sigh and she added another 30 mins to the safe :eek: and remind me no noise or will add more time bcs in 2h will be sunrise af i will be good sissy she will bring me a black scarf to cover the collar:mad: bcs time can only be added and not lowered :oops:
    Then she lit her cig and said if i want one also she will help me bcs cannot rech the head with hand, as a dumb i said "yes, pls" instead of nodding:( and was scared she will add more time:(
    She said that bcs also said please she will not add time, but will show me something that was planned as secret weapon :oops:
    She bringed out a lamp and was scared that will be no more darkness, she swiched it on o_O and it was a UV one, so no light :) it was a relief for me.
    Then she giggled, took out her phone started the camera for selfie an turned it to me. Screen showed a dark figure with buildings behind me, but the stone on the collar was shining like if has a light inside, my lipstick was shining too :eek: and on my chest appears "owned sissy" in bright letters, that was bigger then the one on my chest :eek:
    I said please switch it of, can be seen from far.
    She just moved a finger to mi lips to remind me to be quiet and said she wanted just to show me and turn it off, but bcs i spoke again need a punishment, but i can choose if keep the light on for 10 mins or add 1 more hour to the lock:confused:
    I kept quiet until she said can speak, i choose for 10 mins.
    She looks happy of what i chose and bringed another lamp that was same as the other, switched it on and put behind me, then turned my chair so my was exposed too.o_O
    She then released cuff chain, so i could raise hands again :)
    With one i try to cover the chest and collar and she gave me cig, so smoked with the other:)
    She kissed me saying i was a good girl, so can speak again, but no shouting o_O
    While I was smoking she brought bottle of my favorite spirit and 2 shots:love::love::love:
    Then said time is more then over 20mins already, sorry, will turn off the lamps, but bfore will take pic of your backo_O
    Heard the click of the camera, then she sai to raise a little, she pulled back of dress up to the bra and another pic was made, but with flash. She turned off the lamp as said, then filled the shots again and said have something to confesso_O but i have to keep calm:confused:

The she drank her shot and told me that she used jagua also on my back and for the line above the eyeliner and on the side of the eyes :eek: but to not worry bcs she will borrow me her makeup for next weeks to cover so noone will see it:eek:
    I blame out if she serious:mad:
    She said spek like nice girl, no shouting or will have to add time:mad:
    Calmed down, she fill again the shot and i drank it
    Then i asked what else she done, bcs felt was not over:mad:
    She said that on my back she done artwork, but before showing it to me to raise my skirt and tell her if i like what is above the panties:eek:
    There was written "locked" with 2 heart shaped padlock on each side that was large, covering nearly whole belly:eek::eek::eek:
    Asked her if also that will last weeks, bcs is summer and if t-shirt slide up people could see it :mad:
    She said was not jagua, but henne and could last nealy same time, only difference is that is dark green and if you apply corrector on it will not hide it like jagua :eek::eek::eek:, so no way to cover, hope will fade in 2 weeks before our vacation :mad:
    Then i said that time she went too far:mad:
    She left her phone on the table saying will go take scarf for me bs soon will raise the sun:oops: meanwhile I can check her pics.
    First was of back of my dress, there was big "sissy" on the top that with light was glowing with many hearts around it on the lower back was something and zoomed, it was a buttplug drawn in the middle, at least was small, on the left was written in 2 rows "locked clitty" and on the right was outline of a hand qnd inside written"check if plugged :eek::mad::eek::mad:
    Tough that at least while sitting back of the chair cover it, then after looking better "sissy" was above the chair
    I wanted to stand up and run inside to shout at her but couldn't neither fully stand up, bcs collar chain pulled down and nearly fell down:mad:
    After sit down again i put my feet on the table to have some relief from those heels , took again her mobile and looked next pic was of my back when she raised the dress she draw laced brazilian cut panties lacy outline, the top was above the one i was wearing, so will be above waistline of any jeans:eek::eek::eek: zommed and were 3 different colorso_O calmed down bcs at least was not that long lasting stuff:)
    then scrolled up and seen that in the upper back was also something just below the dress, she draw bra too, thqt also was 3 colours:) so calmed down:D
    Filled again the shot and this time just sipped it;)
    When she came back with the scarf and gave it to me asked what i thought about the artwork, told her it was relly well done with many details and at first was really upset bcs thought that also that was long lasting, then when saw there are 3 different colors i calmed down. Then asked when she done it, bcs should take long time todo that details.
    Her face became red, took the phone, zoomed on the bra asking if i like she draw a lock instead of the hook in the middle. Replied i loved it, and curious how will feel later when will took of my clothes for the shower but will still seem them there and to see them disappear while showering.
    She blushed more kissed me and said i drink already too much, so better gag me otherwise will be in trouble when urge to pee will come. I said no need to gag me, can stop drinking also without :p
    She asked again nicely saying that if go back on, she will take fingernails polish before locks end, so i agreed :oops:
    When the gag was locked whisper on the ear told you will take of polish, but will remain long until Monday morning :mad: and another thing, the 3 colors are 2 type of henne an jagua, i mixed them to see which will last longer :eek: and light is growing still on time to raise dress and see also the fron piece of the artwotk :eek:
    I started mumble, she took makeup remover tissue from her bag, ripped the nylons on the higher on both sides, then with the tissue wiped few timeson both legs and on the right above the "sissy" appears a caged cock with bballs and on the left there was outlined her favorite vibrator on the inner side, then gave me her makeup mirror saying now that light is glowing look better what is above the big writing on your chest:confused:
    She unlocked my cuffs leave the makeup remover tissue box and a tube on the table saying can use my phone to take pics where is hard to see and can also try how will cover with that and went inside, still 45 mins on the box and is already sunshine :oops:
    I raised the dress to take it off and see, but it was sewn on the collar, so can only raise it:mad:
    lowered panties, unhooked the bra, then started to look. Under the panties were drown outline of lacy one o_Oi took a tissue to see if will really not remove it and atarted scrub, but nothing changed :mad:
    Then took pic of my chest and just below the neck was drown a chain with a heart tag in the middle "if find call (her number)", then started to look at the bra on my chest with a ribbon in the middle, at least no shoulder strap :rolleyes: i started wiping all around and no more hidden items :D but seen there was a straight line through whole legs on the back with a ribbon below the knees :mad:
    Time to test if makeup cove will do its job:D
    As she said all that was in black disappear, but the green just become brown:mad::mad::mad:
    As was covering the panties with the makeup "locked" in the middle stayed, from and the waistline transformedin a chain and on the back stood "filled" with 1 plug on each side :confused::mad:
    She came outside and asked if will prefer panties outline or the writing on my back and started giggle:mad::mad::mad: then said sorry forgot youa cannot speak and giggle again :mad:
    And don't waste so many makeup cover or will not have when needed :oops:
    She gave me a cone, then with a pencil wrote just outline of her name on my belly, cuffed me again while my dress was still above the shoulder :confused: said you can stay like that until timer is over or just fill my name with juagua, th3 cone i gave you and will uncuff you, so can lower the dress again:oops:
    Done as she asked she removed cuffs and I covered myself, then she said that i try to cover many places, why haven't started with face?o_O
    With the tissue started scrubbing my face and checked in the small mirror, nearly everything came off, but my lips were still pink, but not shinig anymore and above the eyes was the line she told me before. She stood there looking what i was doing waiting for my reaction. She removed the gag and waited. I tried again to remove the lipstick, but was still there, Asked her how to remove lipstick, she said that sissy always need something pink, so she choose for long lasting lipstick, to remove is easy, just need to wait and max 2 days will be off:eek:
    Then said ahe checked my lock and i still haven't extended max time, so she added 30 mins to timer :mad: and before i said anything she took scarf too and sai now can choose if use hand to cover the collar and show your manicure or hide hands and show collar and asked to stand up, as done she replace my cow chair with a higher one without the back:mad: gave me laptop and say if will write stuff on forum time will feel faster :(

9. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    She waited i finish to write, after posted red it with me then said that lock was over already nearly haff an hour but waited i done with writing and kissed me, then took out keys from the bag that she left it whole time on the table :oops:
    She gave me also one of her lipstick that looks natural and said to try if will cover the pink:confused: I asked really angry why haven't gave me before? She just added 2h to the kitchen safe :mad: and told me i can wait 2 more hours or can unlock the collar, leave the dress there and go naked inside. First i unlocked the hells just to discover under the huge ankle strap she drow above left ankle a girl witha sissy dress in black inside a red outlined heart :eek: , and above the right one was written Sissy in red with red kiss blow it :oops:problem is i own only low socks that will not cover it and she always shorten all of my pants, so when the fell lower will not touch the floor:confused: ripped off the remains of the nlyons and tried with the makeup cover, the girl with sissy dress disappear, but "sissy", the heart and the kiss only fade a little, but looks pink instead of red:eek::eek::eek:
    I unlocked the collar, then said to her where is the cb key, she told me she left in the bathroom, drawer, so can unlock after the showerbso will be clean after unlocked o_O. Without heela i lowered nearly sitting on the floor removed the dress ro go inside, so i was on the balcony with all the stupid drawing and writings she done on me with only the cage. First thing I took a shower and she joined me, and saw the some artwork she done also on herself, like the chain below the neck with tag with "call" and my mobile number, under her belly she wrote my name with few hearts around it, then she draw a ribbon between her boobs, then we started kissing and rold me her friend helper her to draw on her and also on me, bcs before i went sleep she throw a miki in my drink, so will not wake up before they done the job :eek::eek::eek: asked who helped her, bcs want to know who saw me naked with the cb locked, but she said that the agreement with her friend was that noone has to know her name, neither me :oops: during the shower she washed off her lipstick only to show that she has same pink like me under and as she saw me looking to her lips said could see is easy to hide ito_O and to check her back, as she turned saw she has same line and ribbons on back of her leg, then she splitted legs to show she also has same vibrator on inner leg like me, then raised hair to show that the chain below ber neck ended on the back with a padlock in the middle:rolleyes: then bended and said read o_O
    She was wearing plug whole time like me :eek: she never tried it before o_O in the middle of her back was like a butterfly if you look from far, instead were 2 heads kissing a cock :eek: with like cockflies around it, then on her waistline she has same chain like me going all around he :+1:
    I lower to see better while my hardon started pulse and becoming annoying. On her left cheek she has a task page "only on weekends" under it all next rows were with unchecked box, next row "threesome", " cum on face" and last was "back pass" :eek::eek::eek:
    On the right was only written "ownned by (my name)":rolleyes:
    I froze, she saw it stand up turned and lowered my head to her crotch asking if i like the reward of the weekend :oops:
    I started licking until cage started to hurt:confused: as she saw me with hand on my groin turned water to cold, then as open the shower door to leave and unlock ahe stopped me saying wait that shrink here with me, please, is easier to take it off when is small :mad: moved my hand on her buttplug saying time you tease me :oops:
    with cold water in 2 mins shrinked down and she said, ok, let's go on the bed, as we were out of shower she apply pink lipstick on both of us :oops: and after she dried run out:+1:
    As opened the drawer inside was a kitchen safe with a task list on it, "cleaning schedule, book 12h in advance"o_O as moved the paper there were still 19h+ on timer :eek:
    I went to bedroom and asked why she is so cruel on me and screw again :mad::mad::mad:
    She asking what i am talking about and shower her the timer on kitchen safe :mad:
    She started apologize that was not her plan, she wanted to put 20 mins so will have to wait after the shower to unlock and pressed wrong:mad: and say i can ask her to do everything until next weekend :rolleyes: I said take the backup key and unlock it :rolleyes:
    She said lemme wear some clothes is in the car.
    She wore jumpsuit took keys and went out :+1:
    She came back in few mins unlocked me and and has missing only task to fill the list on her ass, the "treesome".
    As asked her if she know someone for that she said that she already agreed for the evening, need just wai :D:D:D
    She apologize again, and told if she will do an easy task then will both feel even and again said everything :p
    Told her to cut her hair so couldn't cover her neck:), so they will not think about it anymore and then they can go out for launch.
    She agreed and said to help her. She just wet her hair and gave me an electric razor and said she wanna try something new so to cut on one side higher on the other lower and done as she told me. Then moved a mirror behind her to ask if is ok she said will go tomorrow ti fix, but for a day will be good. The asked her if the green chain on her neck was the hard to cover, she nearly started crying when saw in the mirror the huge lock on her neck hard to cover with clothes during summer.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice