Random Thread
  1. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    What do you mean by non-sexual husband? If he is lacking in the sex drive department it could be a medical issue. If so, he should go see a doctor and see if he has a hormone imbalance or some such issue.

2. Deleted member 26316

He has medical issues and basically can't be bothered.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Oh My, I could have written this post Myself. Its very freakin HARD to get involved with a married sub, at least for Me I have emotional connections and have to, to be able to do what I do. I dont just 'play' I have to be emotionally connected and in doing so you are opening yourself up for some major hurt.
    Been there, got the teeshirt! Twice!

You just have to know that hes not yours, and as an extremly good and close friend told Me once,

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, when the rides over you have to get off and find a new ride.

Take care Lady Velvet, if you ever want to chat let Me know.

Mistress Michelle

4. Deleted member 26316

Thankyou for your reply Mistress Michelle.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
  6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    At least you can be comforted in knowing, once you've rode, you never forget how to Ride!!!

Hee,he Missy Tanya

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Definitely chat with Ms Michelle, I've been there with her when she's been going through it, and she knows exactly how you're feeling.

Originally I would have said "get a grip, he's not yours, get over it" but having seen a dearest friend go through it, I now feel I understand how painful this situation can be.

You can't always choose who you fall for... Good luck and huge hugs. I hope you find a way to work through this.
    :Reality

8. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Just a thought and a look from someone on the other side of the fence if i may,probably the best advice is at the top of the site heading(be careful what you wish for!!!)sometimes when we reach for things that are obviously out of reach the next thing that follows is the pain and hurt that is assosiated with it and i'm not sure if their is a word that can describe it.Personaly i reached way out there myself and KNOWING deep down that i could not make the fantasy become a reality,were to many other factors involved at the time and now i concentrate on making the things i want or need become real,i'm not saying give up on your fantasys but look before you leap,walk in instead of run and this i feel makes the hurt a little less and ya never know what may happen :) hope this helps a lil bit and the best of wishes and luck,maybe things aren't that far outta reach if you take your time...Love and Curtseys :chores001:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice