Stainless Steel from eBay

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sissykins, May 8, 2011.

1. sissykins

sissykins Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I used to own a cb6000 but I recently broke it...long story. So now I'm in the market for something new. The cb line is quite expensive so I'm looking for something more suited for a sissy on a budget.

I'm looking at some of the stainless steel devices they have on eBay. They're of a spiral design with three different ring sizes. I'm a bit worried that I may be able to slip out of it, though. When using the cb6000 I used the largest ring and the second largest spacer and it seemed to fit quite well. These stainless devices don't come with any spacers, however. Does anyone have any advice for me? Are these devices worth getting or should I be looking at a cheaper, knockoff version of the cb6000?

2. LifesShort

LifesShort Member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Well, the quality of the device depends on the seller on E-bay. I have bought several and some are great and some are horrible.

For me the standard sizes work well. I used spacers on my CB6000 but found no need with the metal devices. Like you, I stopped using the CB6000 when it cracked and became an unreliable expensive piece of plastic.

You have to be careful when buying from E-Bay. I bought my first cheap metal off Ebay when there were few options. What I got was a stainless steel device BUT the welds were not rust proof. In the first week this occurred...
    [​IMG]

The rust you see occurred in the first week. It is caused by the welds.

You will notice that many ads now mention they do not rust. I have bought a few of those and they don't. My most recent was chromed and I am the happiest with it.

Why buy from ebay? Cheap way to see what style you like. I will probably buy a custom device later but I am happy at the moment.

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I bought a device from ebay where the seller was supposedly located in the US. However, when the item shipped, it shipped from China. I complained to ebay abou tthe misrepresentation but they did nothing about it and said it was an issue between me and the seller, even though ebay continued to allow the seller's profile to state location as USA. The quality was not great. Buyer beware....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice