Is Bin Laden Dead?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by JetMirage, May 6, 2011.

?

Do you think Bin Laden was killed the way mainstream media is saying?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Okay, so we all see how the Obama administration is using the killing as a major PR stunt but I have a few questions...
    Why have no pictures been released, and now why is the White House refusing to release pictures? Also, we have no idea what unit or who all was involved in the strike.
    The thing that I find really annoying is that media keeps on posting pictures that they end up having to pull because they are 3 year old fakes, and they are claiming it was SEAL team 6, even though that has never been verified. And why the hell did they dispose of the supposed body so quickly? They say it was because of Islam, but from what I've read that really doesn't jive. Could they be covering their tracks? The interesting thing is that many CIA and government experts have been declaring him dead since 2001 and he was even in an American hospital not long after the attacks of 9/11 due to kidney problems.

What's my opinion? He's been dead and they've been waiting until the most oppurtune time to declare it so they could continue the agenda in Iraq and Afganistan. Now that we are pretty much wrapped up there it looks like we will be going into Libya, Syria, Tunasia and eventually Pakistan (if they don't play along) and Iran.

2. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    The United States of America does not play stunts with the death of three thousand plus innocents.
    Common decency dictates no photos.
    There is no oil on the moon,but yes we did go there in the sixties.
    A mass murderer has been removed from our midst, thank you Mr president, thank you Mr Bush.
    Politics and Justice are two different venues, let's keep them that way.
    Gee ;)

3. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    USA, USA!

(Blame Canada! Blame Canada!)

LOL

I do not believe a single word spoken by ANY government. Does not mean they lie all the time, but why trust them?

They have been lying to us all those years about so many things, that in the end were just products of their imagination. Examples are:
    1) Nuclear weapons in Irak,
    2) Invading Afghanistan to find a guy with a beard and in the end he is in Pakistan (damm we invaded the wrong place ... again ...),
    3) Existance of a place far far into the oceans that is suposed to be called "Australia".

LIES!

;-)

4. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Al Qaida says he's dead. Pictures don't mean a lot. 15% of Americans still believe we never went to the moon. Think what you wish but I think we got the bastard.

5. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    I believe Bin Laden never went to the moon.

6. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:

7. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Euro saying from the sixties...Yankee go home....and take those crazy Canucks with you!:lol:

8. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    but your not sure....:)

9. madmed

madmed Junior Member

Local Time:
    Its all a bit like the old joke,

how do you tell when a politician is lying, their lips are moving.

But hopefully he's dead and the Middle East will will become more secular and democratic.

Maybe I'm old and cynical, but just maybe they might see some good come of all this.

10. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    I beleive Bin Laden is dead, and it had to be done.
    Pakistan has been like the keystone kops with their supposed assistance,
    so who gives a shit what they think of the USA not respecting their sovereignty.
    Having pointed out the (hopefully) obvious, our troubles are just beginning.
    Those super religious FREAKS will keep coming.

Caught between a rock and a hard place.

subklik.

Hope I am not handcuffed and chained to the bed when the big one drops. :angry:

11. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    i say bring them all to Texas and lets have a turkey shoot!!!!!!

12. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    Oh boy, I'm about to start an argument!

Al Quaida says he's dead? You mean the same Al Queada that we started back in the 80's and still fund today? I guess people must be missing the bulletin, because it's being reported that we are now working alongside Al Queada in Libya. As a Marine, I can tell you I'm not too happy about working with the people who are supposedly trying to kill me. In my humble opinion, they have been a CIA front group since their creation, and still are today. We have killed over a million Iraqis in this war thus far, many of them being civilians. Now what "terrorist" group has that many members? This is an invasion on multiple soviergn nations.
    What we can equate this to is a "false flag" attack. These have been used by governments since the beggining of recorded time. Stage an attack, and blame it on who it would be beneficial for you to invade. We are an empire. Doing just a little bit of research (and seeing how things are unfolding) will show you that we are after the "string of pearls" surrounding China and Russia. If you look now we are already going into Libya, Syria isn't far behind, the Brits are going into Tunasia and now we are using this Osama ordeal as an excuse to go into Pakistan. I'm pretty sure it's common knowlede that the US has wanted to go into Iran for a long ass time. Just remember: the Empire strikes first.
    And as for people not caring about these country's soviergnty... How would you like it if YOU were invaded. What happened to people to make it so we don't believe in a live and let live way of life? Now it's "we need to get them before they get us!" While we have been waging this undeclared war we have witnessed our own rights and liberties erode away. I hate how the mainstream media likes to say we are "fighting for freedom."

Hmm... But what if certain elements within our government allowed it to happen, or even worse... WANTED it to happen? I release thsi would be a whole different discussion, but as for me... I've done my research and all I can say is case closed. The funny thing is that most Americans still don't know about building 7...

Have you seen the smut on TV lately? The public would eat that shit up... They sure did with the fake ones that were released. Besides, that is too easy of an excuse.

I don't think you meant it this way, but I take offense to that statement. I'd love to see these presidents put their asses on the front line.

--------------------------------------

In summery these wars are all just part of a bigger agenda. Not to sound like a kook, but it really is all for the New World Order. Why do you think the dollar is collapsing? They want to put in a new world currency. They are already talking about the Amero, which is pretty much like the Euro. Has anyone here even heard about the North American Union? It's amazing that kind of shit they can do and the media doesn't make a peep, but then again... They own the media.
    If you're a bit more curious about what I'm saying and are sick of the lies that get played on TV I highly suggest infowars.
    Also, this is actually a really good introduction to a lot of what is going on: http://nwosurvivalguide.blogspot.com/

Have fun!
    (Please don't wrote me off as a conspiracy theorist. I don't wear a tinfoil hat and I don't think politicians are shape-shifting reptiles *although they seem like that sometimes, lol*)

13. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    OK, first, I will keep this short as I hate losing letters due to a mal-functioning site.
    My dear Jetmirage, thank you for starting this discussion, & I know the Bin Laden task has been accomplished.
    You are all-together correct to question the points you bring up....they are valid! President Eisenhower would be proud of you. He was none too happy with some of the back-room machinations that take place in all large bureaucracies & when some of these "shops" don't even officially exist, then we all have cause to worry.
    Most democracies do not show pictures of combatants, deceased or wounded, as courtesy to families...one of the things that sets us apart from....yuck!
    I'm glad you don't take offense, as none was intended.
    By the by, Our leaders have their hinies on the front line every day....that's why they can't go to the corner store for milk without a protection detachment . As for the front line you meant, well, then you & I would have to go with them....
    Yep. there's a new currency coming & I hope your learning Mandarin!
    I will take a peek at the sites you suggest & thanks for caring about our world.
    Gee B)

14. JetMirage

JetMirage Owned Hubby

Local Time:
    Love the response Mr. Gee!
    (I wish these forums had a "like" button like Facebook, lol)

15. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    I passed comment in my journal(butlers musings) about going back to my redneck ways.....now I realize....never left 'em!:D

16. Mayshell

Mayshell Yes Ma'am, right away.

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    test test 123

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice