Whats the worst that could happen.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by notallowed, May 1, 2011.

1. notallowed

notallowed New member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Hi everyone, this is my first post after a while of lurking, thought I might as well add to the huge number of posts of people looking for a keyholder.

So a little bit about me. I'm 21, currently a student/working a part time job based in the UK. I have an athletic build and reguarly play sports to keep fit. What I am hoping to find is a keyholder, preferably for realtime, but I'm also open to online only relationships. I have a camera and IM facilities as well as mobile phone contact also possible.

I have been into chastity for probably about 6 months now (wearing a cb6000s on and off) although it has interested me for far longer than that. So far I have only been self locking, and have only managed enough control to keep myself locked for a week or two at a time. I am looking for a strong keyholder to push me further(possibly much much further).

As well as chastity and tease and denial, there are many areas of bdsm I am interested in such as cbt and humiliation, and I am open to the interests of prospective keyholders (if there are any) and would be more than willing to incorporate them.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested. Thanks for reading.

Notallowed

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    Welcome Notallowed. I'm not what your looking for, a Mistress. But I agree with all the people looking right now, maybe just maybe I could work it into something??? Have some patience, but open and you will find the things your looking for. Just remember, it isn't going to happen with one post. Most the "Real Mistress" will want to get to know you first before want to play with ya. They have real lives too, and waisting their time with just want-a-be's isn't part of it.

Welcome again, Missy Tanya

3. notallowed

notallowed New member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Well thank you for the hopeful response, I have my fingers crossed, and if anyone would like to get to know me a bit better don't hesitate to pm me and I will try to respond in a timely manner.

4. Matthew0906

Matthew0906 New member

Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    are you still looking for someone to lock u up and hold ur keys?

5. SpikeHeels

SpikeHeels New member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Hi there

You sound like someone I'd like to chat to. If you want to, contact me and we'll see where things go.

Natalie
    x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice