Birdlocked Pin Replacement

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by destructobob, May 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. destructobob

destructobob Member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Hi Everybody,

I'm new to the forums and fairly new to chastity in general, with only a few months under my belt, but I'm enjoying it immensely. I purchased the birdlocked classic thinking it would be an affordable, comfortable starter device that allows me and my online Mistress to ensure I have a constant reminder of who makes the decisions these days.

For the most part, the Birdlocked has been fantastic and I have enjoyed it, usually forgetting that it is even on. But of course, the plastic locking pin snapped, as it seems to for most birdlocked owners.

I've looked through the forums and can't seem to find a consistent DIY solution to this problem, and am wondering if anybody has any suggestions? I live on a college campus meaning tools are a bit of a struggle to come by, but I'm hoping a possible replacement option could be found at a home depot or lowe's or someplace similar. And if you have any pictures, that would be absolutely fantastic.

Thanks in advance, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

2. sissymissyct

sissymissyct Member

retired
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    i think there were some solutions a while ago in the Birdlocked section in the device forum.
    One was to use a wide flat wire tie and punch a hole for the lock in it.

I am lucky i guess because after 2 months in lockdown i havent broken a pin yet even wearing it for softball and skiing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice