*waves HI!!!*

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Detra, May 1, 2011.

1. Detra

Detra Member

Cincinnati, Ohio
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Hello everyone!!!

Been somewhat a lurker for a while now. Found a lot great advice, tips & and all over good stories on the site, figured it was time to say hi!!!

Figure as this is my intro post, I will share my first lil venture into the chastity realm. I was somewhat turned on to the idea around December of last year from a yummi story. As I started finding out more information, I remember stumbling upon this site. More and more. I knew this was something I wanted to try! Sadly though, I am single lil sissyboi, and have no keyholder =(
    I finally got my first device around the last of February, beginning of March, and OMG my first weekend was a roller coaster ride that I haven't looked back since! I remember it was on Friday I got my first CB6000. Once on, that night I felt an immediate change within! A wave washed through my body, I felt more idk... girly.. submissive.. I am not sure how to describe it, but something was there.
    Sadly though not being well versed yet in the ring sizes and combinations yet I found myself having big sticky accident the next morning. It was brought on by myself and had I have a keyholder, surely I would have been punished. It was sorta a let down, I was more disappointed in myself for letting that happen. But I was determined, so I got cleaned up, relocked and proceeded forward. I absolutely LOVED being locked up for the weekend! <BR clear=all>Monday morning came and I was still locked up, no big deal. I had adjust somewhat to the idea and wasn't turned on all the time. I got up, did my usual routine. Showered, which is on of my big *ahem* spots, but being locked, I was okay, not really turned on or anything... so I go to get dressed, slid on my panties. Again nothing outta the norm, not excited or anything. As I moved.. i noticed what felt like a wet spot, didn't think to much of it. As I bent over to get something, that noticeable wetness happened again.. and again.. when I checked my panties. I had 'leaked' not like soaking wet, but enough there was a noticeable wet spot! ... sliding down my panties, i felt a big plop of pre hit my inner thigh, it was stringy from the tip of my cage, putting my finger on the tip of it, i reached up and was making stringiness mess all over. I had to wind up changing my panties.My mind started to race at this point, I didn't know what was going on??? I didn't have time to hop on here, I felt as if my balls were on fire.. the were very heavy and full. Driving to work, I had to keep thinking of other things to not concentrate on it. Though when I shifted in my seat, i felt like a slight discharge. Now keep in mind, this was all while being locked up, up till the pulling off the panties, and seeing the stringiness of pre, i hadn't been excited.. but now.....it was all I could do to keep my head from swimming... I didn't cum, but I was leaking pre...LOTS of it.. at first when I had to change my panties, I was excited.. nervous.. kinda scared. I didn't quite understand why or how...and at one point, i thought oh gawd...am I going to have to get like panties liners?!?!
    At work I was so shaky, nervous..and still somewhat scared. I really didn't understand what, how or why that happened, but I continued to feel it through out the day, but finally I got calmed down and was able to make it through the work day. When I got home I hopped on the site, and found other post about the similar discharge...The nervousness faded, only to be replaced by being somewhat turned on by this. And yes. I did wind up get some liners *blushes*

Yes I know, I am probably not using the device for it's intended purpose, but I am having fun thus far!

I have a few more stories to share later on, but wanted to at least get my first fun adventure out!!

Thank you for having me and looking forward to see you all around!!

*smooches* D

2. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Welcome to "Sissy land", Happy Beltane! Spring,Mayday, & all kinds of stuff just springs to life!
    Nice to have you with us.
    Mr Gee
    ps
    nice avatar!:)

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion and thanks for the nice introduction. Have fun here and I hope you'll make lots of new friends.

Hugs, maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice