Neosteel ARCH or steelwoxx looker

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by blitheringidiocy, Feb 21, 2011.

1. blitheringidiocy

blitheringidiocy Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Hello all,
    Just thought I'd throw out a question to everyone.
    I've purchased 3 chastity devices so far without any success.
    Exobelt extreme:
    not very secure.. and too many little spaces to get pinched.. caused a fair bit of damage.

CB6000:
    Case split, which caused a fair bit of pinching, and damage.

Birdlocked mini:
    May still need to get used to this one, but seems like theres too much flesh crammed into one area, causing friction and pinching.
    (also feel a little ripped considering how much I payed for it, between cost from the manufacturer, shipping, and customs)

So, I'm thinking I'll give it one last shot.
    I've been thinking about a neosteel for a while now, and have seen nothing but good reviews. Only problem is the cost seems high. Also from what I've seen and how I wear my pants it may be noticable if I'm not careful.

Another one I've seen recently that I've taken note of is the looker series from steelworxx. Also seems a bit pricey, but is small and discrete.

Just wondering what the general idea is from you good peoples.

2. quantumpamd

quantumpamd New member

Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    Could you tell me why the Exobelt Extreme is not very secure? Cause I'm waiting for the order to arrive. BTW I'm very compact when I'm flaccid.

3. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    I understand your frustration. I purchased the cb6000 woody and it cracked after less than a week. Let the pinching ensue! Ouch... However the company was very good about it. I gave them a copy of the receipt and had a new cage by the end of the week. Very good customer service. Thank you CB-xxxx, you have excellent service and I'm very happy with my new device. Also since I'm new to this I didn't really take any measurements and the woody was a bit to long. I would recede way up the tube during the day and when my old one broke I asked for the 6000s, they happily gave me the 6000S. I fits way better and is more concealable under clothing. before I ordered my new 6000s, I found a Birdlocked on the for sale page of the forum. got it for a grate price and hoped that it would be a better fit that my woody. It was more comfortable but I have very tight scrotum and like yours pulled a grate deal and while I was putting a little lube one it to stop the pulling... POP POP... both of the boys came right out. disappointed I put it away...I might brake it out again and try again, but right now I'm happy with my 6000s... I may try it again before I put it up for sale on the forum and pass on the good price I got. Now on to the topic...

My wife and I are having fun with this and I've been wearing my 6000s with a plug in place. I bought it a long while ago, a few years I think and I stopped using it because it would not stay in and I had nothing to hold it there, now I do... I wore it for a few hours and today is the first time I've goon all day, I may keep it in all night as it is not bothering me. Which is why I'm looking at the steelworxx looker. I would have to the cage a bit bigger than the one pictured on the website. but I like the titanium penis plugs. I could see how it would make it nearly impossible to get out of. though that is not big of an issue for my wife and I. So I am considering it and since it is a removable tube I don't have to worry putting up with it long term if I don't like it..

I also like the mature metal jail bird. I does not have the plug, which I really like. But from everything I have read on here they have excellent customer service and it is a US product which is a huge plus. I will be less expensive as I'm not paying some exchange rate and shipping from across the pond. I really like both... ALOT

It will be awhile before I order one or either, depending on how long this cd6000s lasts. but I really like both and Mature Metal has had great reviews. I'm leaning towards the looker...

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    So, I'm thinking I'll give it one last shot.
    I've been thinking about a neosteel for a while now, and have seen nothing but good reviews. Only problem is the cost seems high. Also from what I've seen and how I wear my pants it may be noticable if I'm not careful.

Another one I've seen recently that I've taken note of is the looker series from steelworxx. Also seems a bit pricey, but is small and discrete.

Just wondering what the general idea is from you good peoples.
    [/quote]

always the same , everyone does the same mistake ,, that device than we try another one ,,in the end alot of money is wasted and all the "funny" things going in the bin...
    i decent belt like the masterpiece "arch" costs money but work out what did you spend till now for "sextoys" or useless devices...
    the "arch" is expensiveand lasts, the money is well spend ....
    reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

5. coalsminers

coalsminers New member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    In regards to the Steelworxx's THE LOOKER O1, you do realized that:

1) if you don't get the removable penis plug, the person that is going to wear it, probably won't be able to for any great length of time... The Penis Plug is so intense..

2) if you get the removable penis plug, and the plug is not inplace, what's going to stop the Lockee from pulling out, I think its too short..

I have THE LOOKER O1, I just this morning, unlocked from a full six (6) day lock. To say the least, very intense.. But you have to be careful, that the Lockee, does not get a UTI!

With or without a removable Penis Plug, I would recommend getting the Penis Ring.. to help prevent pullouts
    With a removable Penis Plug, and going to be not inplace at times, I would recommend getting the PA fixing option, again no pullout, but the Lockee has to have PA!

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    Not sure how you wear your pants, but I can wear female low-rise jeans with nothing showing. Other than a thong, I can hide the belt just fine. I've worn womens bikini bottoms around the yard with no one the wiser. Now get a hip belt not a waist belt. Waist belt will show and very hard to bend over in, and set from what I've read.

Very Happy, Neosteel She-Male Sports Model belt wearer, Missy Tanya

7. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Coals...

I agree that the plug would not be good for long term use. though I have see post on several forums where "they say" it's been worn for months. Thats longer than I will ever wear it, at least without getting out now and again. I don't think my wife could wait that long. And I'm happy to provide. [​IMG].

The cost is a bit high with the exchange rate but it's not really that much more than the Jail Bird... And I really like the look of the looker.
    Pull out is not that big of an issue for me as I'm not one to play between sessions, even if I can. Though I have not had to go long periods of time without, so that could change.
    I checked out the site and looked at the ring and I'm not sure how it works and it kind of defeats the advantage of an open cage design for keeping things clean and their rubber one could most likely be removed while inside an open cage. If we get to that I may look at the PA...

When it's time to finally get a metal one, I still don't know if it will be mature Metal or steelworxx, I've just heard too many good things about Mature Metal and it will be tough for me to make that decision. but if I were not worried about other considerations I would buy the looker for looks and function alone. I love the cage, the lock, and the shape of the rings. and of course who knows, If we stick with this and we decide it's time to upgrade from plastic... which I really want to do, for comfort alone, Damn this thing can be hard to sleep in. Then if these are still MY best two choices, I'll have a tough decision to make... [​IMG]

8. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    I would say save up amd get an Arch. But add some slack, ie extra centimeters, to your waist and Arch cable measurements. I made the belt length long enough, but I wish I'd added 3.5 centimeters to the cable length.

But it seems like the ultimate belt, to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice