Sevanda estim cage??

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Deleted member 103212, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Deleted member 103212

Just ordered this. Anyone have any experience with it? Supposed to hit like a Mack truck. Not a bad price. Looks like it’s built reasonably well. IMG_0112.jpeg

2. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
  3. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Wireless technology is the future, for me only steel cages are secure. I am in an inverted device, and it would be very interesting to have it equipped with electrodes so KH could control sissy at the touch of a button.

4. Deleted member 103212

5. Deleted member 103212

Two days from ordering to my door. My gf is going to charge it before I get off work. I’ll let you know how it goes.

6. licksclean69

licksclean69 Active member

I have one
    Minnesota
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Let us know how it works

7. Deleted member 103212

So, I charged it for an hour like it says, it’s a pretty narrow cage, ergonomically I’d say it’s not for long term. Maybe a day or three max. The shock was like a weak tens machine. There is some stimulation. There is a button on the cage to turn it on and off. The remote is pretty confusing. There’s a power button and a shock button. The shocks are all one speed pulse but you can adjust the strength from 1-9. At its strongest it’s like a slight tickle. I’d give it a 4/10 overall. Fun for a bit, but not what I expected. I’d grab an estim cage that uses a tens machine if you want a better shock.

hardbodysub and mafsub like this.
  8. licksclean69

licksclean69 Active member

I have one
    Minnesota
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM

Thanks for the update..

9. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    Use the supplied urethane plug to keep the penis against the contact inside and lube both contacts and the strength greatly increases also the different ring sizes also change the sensation

hardbodysub likes this.
  10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Just a terminology issue. A lot of products are like that — called “waterproof,” but not immersible, meaning they can be splashed, etc., but not dunked and submerged in water.

11. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    Might be. But claiming it is bath safe does not match with the manual! To me this is not a terminology issue, it is a lie. But then again, maybe bath safe means that you will not get electrocuted while wearing it in water ;).

12. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Oops, yeah, I saw “shower,” but somehow missed “bath.” It does seem contradictory to say it’s bath safe, but not immersible. WTF?

13. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    I’ve ordered the cage just before the Locktober with the hope of using it for the whole month. It arrived quickly. Just in 9 days I received it. Pretty good packaging. Cage looks like a regular one with a hunchback. Cage itself is very light given the facts that it has electrodes on the upper part. The rings have wide bases which makes putting on uneasy. The 50mm fitted me well. Pulling the balls in needed some effort. Putting the cage on was not easy. Cage is too long for me. Member stayed in the middle when it was soft. I could not make it to all the way to the front when it was hard. The penis plug needs to be entered after locking. Therefore, I had to be hard, and the member did not reach the front. It took me almost five minutes to put the penis plug in.

When locked it looked very big to me. The largest cage I have is HT v3. I tried it on with jeans and it is very visible. Daily use is out of the question. Cage was charged. It comes with its charging cable. To turned it on, you need the press and hold the switch which is on the side of the cage for two seconds. When the remote was on I was ready to go. Remote has a range of 8 meters. Unfortunately, the cage cannot be turned on with the remote. However, when the remote is off so the cage. That means if your hands are free or you are in a place you can reach for it, the cage could be turned off by the wearer when the shocks get too intense.

The electric shocks are just like any other e-stim device. There are 9 different frequencies. By pressing the switch button, the frequencies changes. Up to level 5 I had tickling feeling. After that anyone can see that there is something going on down there. Level 8 and 9 needs sitting down. My pain threshold is high, but I could not talk back to my wife anymore by level 9. When I put the cage on, I already have one week of load in me. I wanted to see if it makes me come. By this level I could come very easily with an e-stim device in five minutes. With this one highest level made me struggle and could not come. It is probably the highest power they could put in a small device. We played for 30 minutes. My wife enjoyed every minute of it. I was very close several times but could not come at the end. It is a devil device in that sense.

My wife did not let me come and kept the device on. I showered in a very frustrated mode. My legs were shaking. I forgot about if it would work again after shower. I dried it and turned it on and worked just fine. I don’t know what would happen when I use it frequently.

The base of the cage is wide. It hurt during use when I was hard. It also hurt during sleep. I’ve tried lots of different cages for the last 15 years and never had to take one off during sleep. I took this one off after two hours of sleep time. That might very well have something to do with my frustrated situation. But in my previous experiences I have been teased denied and forced to put it back. Never had to take it off during the night.

Overall, this device is a good bedroom toy. If you want to have fun, you should have no access to your hands and your partner should be evil like my wife/KH. Also, your KH can have a lot of fun when you are out and walking or dining. It is visible with most of the pants and shorts. Also, the base of the ring hurts. I was hopping to go through Locktober with it on but long-term use does not look possible for me.

Wewak75 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sevanda nautilus

2. sevanda

3. nautilus estim review

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice