Birdlocked Comfort and Mods

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Dani'sboy, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Dani'sboy

Dani'sboy New member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Greetings all, I would like to start a thread concerning the creature comforts or things people do to make wearing the Birdlocked device safe,comfortable and realistic. Let me start out by saying that I formally wore a Curve device and while it let me breath more than the Birdlocked I found it bulky, painful with erections and the ring would constantly slide up and down on my shaft. So far the Birdlocked is 10x more comfortable, I can sleep without waking up in pain with erections, you can hardly tell that that I'm wearing it in almost any type of pants or shorts. I'm very happy with it but after wearing it for a few days I noticed that moisture would build up right at where the ridge of the "head" portion meets the shaft, due to this once released for cleaning noticed that the skin was very red and a type of rash was there.
    To stop this from happening in the future I made 4 small holes in the general area with a small utility knife to allow for moisture to escape.
    DSCN0134.JPG
    DSCN0133.JPG

Also what types of lube to most people use and with what results?

Thanks all!

Beck likes this.
  2. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    just got a birdlocked mini after using the cb3000 for a while and for the first time i feel like i am really locked up. The fit is really good almost too good. Goddess (wife) thinks the soft device is less intimidating to her. I have the 40mm and have tried to pull out and for some reason with my body make up i have not been able to do that yet. Sleeping and daily work is much more comfortable and cleaning is easier. So i am with you on the comfort and security of this device, thanks for the ideas of added holes i will have to watch that and see how it goes. Have been locked for 7 days now and had no problems at all.

3. sissymissyct

sissymissyct Member

retired
    Local Time:
    definitely greater comfort than any others that I have tried. I would caution you not to cut a slit with a knife as this can continue to tear. You need to make round holes. The best way is to use a leather punch (rotary type) available from Tandy leather or local craft shops.
    The round holes will not tear and ruin your belt

4. Dani'sboy

Dani'sboy New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the words of caution sissymissyct, I did make the holes rounded but didn't even think of using a punch would have made a much cleaner hole. I'm heading out of town next week to Va so will be locked up and hoping the mods help with any moisture issues!

5. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    A few comments.

I am sure a Mistress would find it less intimidating, as it seems the shape of my package while caged is pretty natural, just a little more compact. So it looks very natural.

On cleaning, I got a large 50 ml syringe (no needle), and use it to "jet" water into the holes. I do it twice a day, morning and evening, to keep clean. Sometimes I use a soap solution, then rinse.

I try not to use any lube, or if I need any, I wash it out right away as noted above. I have used "sweet almond" oil, which is a common oil to put on skin and keep it supple and moisturized. It is hard to get the head of the penis into the tube without a little lube, I was successful with water once, but all subsequent times I had to use lube.

Lastly, you all should know the birdlocked is not 100% secure. It can be defeated if one really wants to. Let me know if you want me to tell you how. Your Mistress needs to approve this information. I do agree it is very comfortable and discrete.

Regards

6. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    I am with you, great comfort. As for security I was able to cum once after a few days of extreme achee erections.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice