Real HT vs knock off material

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by exercion, May 26, 2023.

1. exercion

exercion New member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Curious if anyone has had experience with both an authentic HT and the chinese clones. I'm wondering how the materials between the two compare. I have had a few clones, and while they are quite comfy for me, the ring eventually spreads at the connection point of the tube, inducing flex and even getting sometimes to where the tube can pop out depending on circumstances.

2. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    the problem i suspect is that you can't just lump all chinese clones into one bucket. some will be better made than others.
    i have a genuine HTv5 and a v4 copy; there's an obvious difference; the cage has become much 'sloppier' in fit on the v4 copy, but this could also be somewhat down to the locking mechanism.

3. exercion

exercion New member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Actually the question is about the material, not how well made. The units in question start out with a good snug fit between parts, then with wearing, they change as I said. Now if you want you can heat the plastic, reshape it and start the process over. So the material question of whether the real HT materials behave the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice