Oh boy, be carful what you ask for.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SissyMichelleNJ, May 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    This is a lengthy recap of what happened last night. It is not fiction even though it may read like it. i am so fortunate this actually happened! i am sharing it here because this is a unique place with people that will understand my excitement and nervousness.

As i write this i am in my office with a large plug in me and am locked up for what i now know will be a long time. Here is how that came to be:

As i have mentioned many times before, Goddess and i do not live this life full time. W/we enjoy being a vanilla couple (with some exceptions which exist no matter what) and doing things that do not involve Her dominance and my submission. Hell, I even dominate her at times! (Case change was intentional). W/we have been living our “other” lives for a bit now (with some exceptions). During that time W/we had a lot of PIV and other adventurous sex. I even caned her and fucked her ass (2 things She really enjoys). It has not been very long but i recently started getting antsy. Work has gotten more stressful and i missed the control and submission. i explained that to Her Friday night over a few glasses of wine. She said She could tell and She didn’t want to start again just yet but W/we would sometime this month. Unbeknownst to me, She had already planned for it to start last night.

Last night Goddess and i went to bed as we usually do when W/we are living our “vanilla” lives. i was trying to entice Her to have sex so i was already naked in bed when Goddess came out of the bathroom dressed as She was all day. She saw me and gave me that sexy smile She always gives before sex. i was already getting excited! She walked over to me and made a show of stripping naked - making sure i saw EVERYTHING - even Her amazing asshole. She then crawled over me and laid down on Her back, spread Her legs, and started playing with Her clit. After a lot of kissing, rubbing and teasing, i slid down Her body to do my favorite thing in the world - licking Her pussy. She usually stops me after 1 orgasm but last night She kept my head there for 3 or 4 orgasms. She then asked me to use Her wand and the chin dildo i bought Her. i gladly did that until my face was covered in Her cum. She then pushed me onto my back, with the chin dildo still on my face. She slid Herself up my body, turned around, put Her leges on the outside of my arms (effectively pinning my arms down) and slipped the dildo into Her. She rocked back and forth smothering me when She pushed the dildo deep inside Her. i have no idea how many times She came. i was rock hard and begging for Her to touch me - well trying to but it really came out as muffled pleas.

The next thing i know She was smacking my dick and squeezing my balls - HARD. i enjoy pain so this only made me harder. She then took me into Her mouth and gave one of the best blowjobs i have ever had. Unfortunately, She stopped just before i came and ruined my orgasm. She climbed off my face took the dildo off me and gave me a long kiss. She knows how hot i find it when She tastes Herself.

She then got up, put yoga pants and a tee shirt on and left the room without saying a word. A few minutes later She came back carrying a glass of water. She put it down, took Her clothes off and resumed Her previous position-legs pinning my arms and Her pussy at my face. This time Her pussy was just out of reach. Then i felt it - a plastic bag full of ice cubes was placed on my dick. Apparently water was not the only thing She brought with Her. i immediately started recoiling and softening. She quickly pushed everything through the ring and reapplied the ice. Her simply touching me got me hard again so the ice went back on. When i went down again She put the cage on. It had apparently been in the ice bag and was very cold. Laughing She said “that is better” as She clicked a black plastic numbered lock closed. Once i was secure She push Herself back onto my face and ground Herself to another orgasm (or two). When She was done She climbed off me, rolled over and told me I was not to wash my face and to rub Her back until She fell asleep. i was so surprised i didn’t even speak.

As i often do, when She put the cage on i felt a sense of comfort. i did not know when She would release me, but i knew She would not make it easy on me. Regardless, i felt comfortable - it felt right.

This morning She was up and off to work before i got up. When i went into the kitchen She had made me coffee and left a note on the table. i will post a pic of the note but decided to write it out because Her handwriting is not always clear. Here is

slave:
    As I said, I know you have been stressed and looking forward to resuming your role as my slave. I have been enjoying O/our other time but because I love you so much I have decided to grant your wish. From this moment on you are My property, slave, sissy and cuck. Effective immediately all protocols apply.

There is a plug next to sitting on top of a pile of my dirty panties in the hamper. I have been planning this for some time so you will find several pairs. you are to insert the plug with your spit as the lube. I would do a good job sucking this since you have not been plugged in a while. Once that is in, brush your teeth. After that, you may sniff and lick any of my panties - except the purple thong - for 10 minutes. When you are done, stuff the purple thong in your mouth and return to this letter.

All done? Good boy. Now some explanation. As you know, W/we typically live this life for about a month or so then revert back to a more traditional husband /wife relationship. I have decided to extend that. You will be my slave, and therefore locked, until we leave for vacation [W/we leave for Europe on August 5]. I will tease you everyday and, as always, may release you at anytime for any reason. I will evaluate you every day. If you have been good, and I am in the mood, you will be allowed to service me or, if I so choose, watch me pleasure myself. Also, since W/we both seem to enjoy cuckholding you, I intend to fuck at least one bull in front of you each month. Your level of participation will depend on the Bull’s wishes and your behavior. At the very least, you will be restrained and permitted to listen to him fuck me and cum Iin My pussy. Ummm! I bet you are leaking just thinking about that. As usual, you will also spend a lot of time as my sissy whore.

You will be released for shaving at least once a week as my schedule allows. I will be handling your full shave myself. Yes, you will be shaved completely below the neck!!! Until then, do your best to maintain your current status.

The metal cage you are wearing will be your primary cage. If you have to go through a metal detector tell me in advance and I will replace the cage with the CB6000s. Since that cage is far to big for your pathetic clitty, I will be adding spikes. Whenever I determine that you have not been a good boy (or really whenever I feel like it!), I will put the punishment cage on.

Since my metal lock broke after your last sentence [it would no longer turn] I am using a plastic numbered lock for now. I have a picture of the serial number and will check the lock at least twice per day. At least one check will require you to send Me a picture taken at work. In the men’s room if you are lucky, otherwise in your office. I will tell you which. You are to get a new padlock by Wednesday morning. If you have not done so by the time I wake up on Wednesday, you will wear your punishment cage for 3 days for every day without the padlock.

As you know, I normally do not tell you when you will be released, but I am going to make an exception this time. Isn’t that generous of me?! I wanted to give you something to look forward to. Unless I decide to unlock you earlier, you will be unlocked at 5 am on August 5. Until then you will have no contact with your unlocked cock. Our flight is at 11 am. If you do not mention your cage or beg for attention at any time prior to August 5, unless asked or instructed to do so of course, you will get to fuck My pussy as many times as you can between 5 am and 7am that morning. At 7 am you will stop, even if you are mid-fuck, and lick everything out of my pussy, giving me at least one orgasm. I will not re-lock you at that time. W/we will leave for the airport and travel like a vanilla couple (although one of us will have a face full of dried cum). Rest assured the checked bag will contain a lot of goodies and it may not be as vanilla a vacation as W/we planned. That is for me to decide. If you mention it I will bring nothing but my wand and you will not be locked or touched the entire trip. You will not even see Me naked or allowed to listen to me cum (by my wand or maybe a bull?!)

As you can tell I have put a lot of thought into this. M, J, and G [Her sister and 2 best friends - i deleted the rest of their names for this post] know about this plan. In fact, they helped me devise it. You will get some texts from them. Some might be sexy or teasing, some be humiliating orders, and some may be vanilla orders. You will always respond politely and quickly. Any tasks must be completed on time and with the requested proof.

Now, take my panties out of your mouth and hand wash them then get dressed for work - wear your green lace panties and black satin bra. No stockings. You are to wear your tan pants, light blue shirt without an undershirt, and your blue jacket. I would keep your jacket on so no one sees your black bra! The plug stays in. You may bring lube with you to work but you may only add lube at lunch. Until then just suffer you anal whore!

Finally, I left a surprise for you in your jacket pocket. There are instructions with it. Do not look at it until you get to work.

Have a good day slave and remember all of your protocols are in effect. I hope you remember them all! I have some ginger just in case!!

I will see you tonight slave, until then be a good little cunt.

love Goddess.

p.s. I am going to make this exceptionally hard on you, harder than it’s ever been, but remember you asked for it!!!

i was a dripping mess by the time i finished reading the letter but followed Her instructions exactly. When i got to my office i looked in my jacket pocket and found a baggie. “Slave - I had these panties stuffed in my pussy for hours yesterday. You did not know it but I made myself cum multiple times throughout the day. When I went into the bathroom last night before bed I took them out - they were SOAKED. I then peed and used them to wipe myself. Before putting them in the bag I smelled them to make sure it was a good mix of pussy and My golden nectar. You will see the bag has some liquid in it - a small amount of piss to make sure they stay nice and fresh for you! At 1:00 tell your secretary you have a meeting but she can come in if needed. Close your door and put the panties in your mouth. I chose your favorite thong- you can thank Me later. You are to suck on my panties for 30 minutes then put them back in the bag. When you leave for the day take them out and use them to soak up the remaining piss. Stuff them in your mouth and leave the office. I will remove them when I get home. I love my piss drinking slut. Oh, make sure you continue to rock on that plug!!

At this i am a dripping mess just trying to get through the day. This is going to be excruciating but i asked for it. The moral of the story - be careful what you ask for!

BlueYoshi, sesla4ra, Victornk and 9 others like this.
  2. kefxb24

kefxb24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lockhappy

Lockhappy Member

Professional
    USA SOUTHEAST
    Local Time:
    Can't sum it up better myself!

4. Lockhappy

Lockhappy Member

Professional
    USA SOUTHEAST
    Local Time:
    Can't sum it up any better...:+1:

5. SissyMichelleNJ

Local Time:
    i know!!!! It’s terrifying and exciting at the same time. i think i am going to start keeping a journal as a way to process all of my feelings.

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Get a bigger plug and congratulations.

7. SissyMichelleNJ

Local Time:
    Thank you. W/we are going to an inflatable next so Goddess can go bigger. Goddess also wants to try a locking flower plug but i am very concerned about scratching or pinching or other accident damage caused by it opening and closing inside.

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I got these questions about the mechanism as well.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    A month has passed. Any updates?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice