Male Ego - Little Size

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 106656, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Deleted member 106656

Long story short my partner has a love hate thing over sph and was the one who wanted chastity. But we've tried a few devices that didn't fit well. Common issues was too big. Like just falling off him.

I keep pointing out online advice about sizing and cages but he keeps thinking a bigger cage than his size is needed. And I'm seriously tired of this technical stuff.

Also there's a money issue here. He's pretty wealthy. I don't earn much. Some of these cages he's experimenting with that are far too big for him are pricy.

Is this a situation I should be the dominant and tell him he should be buying smaller cages and he has to pay everything?

Thanks for any advice, male or female!

2. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    If this is accurate for you, tell your partner you enjoy it no matter what the size of the actual cage is.

the truth of the matter about cages is that you are right to suspect ego — do the measurements at his smallest size and go for it. If you’re holding the key, you step up and tell him you aren’t going to entertain a cage that won’t even stay on… but you will be very into it if he could just find a cage that actually fit him….

put the pressure on him and watch him squirm and enjoy it — after all he supplied the motivation to get into this sort of thing …so either he puts his money where his dick ACTUALLY is or tell him you’re not interested if he’s not serious.

maybe your dynamic is a bit different but play hardball with him (heh) and enjoy conditioning him to your will— y’all will both be better off for it, IMO

3. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    This is an easy question. You pretty much answered it. If your man is looking for female supremacy and you have an opinion on his cage, then simply put your foot down and tell him that he needs to buy the right size and the right size is much smaller than what he’s currently playing with. Or just get sexy on him and tell him you find it sexy to see a cock squeezed into a small cage and you want to see how small he can go. The smaller the better. No guy wanting to wear a cage would resist that. .

Deleted member 106656 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 106656

Oh wow yes thank you I think this is exactly what I came here to hear!

bondinchas and Miss Bella like this.
  5. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    He might enjoy hearing that you like to see him kept small in the cage, but when it is out, maybe not hear that his penis is small. I'm into small cage humiliation but not SPH. Subtle but important difference to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice