Testosterone

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BavarianWoman, Apr 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    I found that post very interesting: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...get-easier-over-time.50550/page-2#post-608593

I am courious about some futher questions regarding testosterone.

How much droppes the level down from an orgasm, how long does it take to recover to a healthy high level again?

There are the short time aspects too. As far as I understood, the level rises and the is some saturation after a week,
    Does this take a longer duration when becoming older?

austria_fox and John like this.
  2. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    What a healthy level is is a can of worms for sure. "High" doesn't really mean "horny," T levels drop off with age, yes, but if you want to maximize T levels, work out more and eat better.

chaste4wife and Servus like this.
  3. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Our daily food is very important.

Oat, vergetables seem to rise testosterone level
    Beer lowers it.

A loss of motion rises the abdominal fat and lowers the testosterone. So weightmanagement is important.

High intensity training rises levels, while stamina sports lower it. Bodybuilding with higher weights in big musclegroups is very good for building up testosterone.

Dont use plastic in contact with food. Different types of plastic set substances free, that work like estrogenes and suppress the testosterone build up.

I once read of a study that said, that a masculine seat: manspreading, hands behind the head and straight posture do rise the level in comparison to sitting wigh legs crossed.
    I guess here is more the psychological effect that changes the levels.
    Confidence - non confidence.
    Levels were tested before taking sear and after. So there seems to be an direct impact by this posture full of selfasteem.

Vitamin D and Sunlight! Never forget the power of our central star.

John and JaySaysYes like this.
  4. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Unrelated to orgasms and male chastity, many men have studied this matter. Basically:
    sleep matters, quality sleep
    good diet, lots of red meat
    avoid alcohol and marijuana
    lifting heavy weights/things helps
    vitamin D as people said

Also lower body weight is better. More body = more blood = less testosterone per ml of blood.

Reduced testosterone with age is well studied so you can google that. Drop off starts about age 30 and just goes from there, down. I might try TRT soon just to deal with brain fog, lack of energy, and all these other issues unrelated to sexual function.

chaste4wife likes this.
  5. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    All the above is basically correct, but let me address the orgasm/masturbation side of it.

I was reading just yesterday that abstaining for one week can increase testosterone up to 175%. Which is not nothing.

But as far as has been studied, it tops out at about a week.

Anecdotally, if you go into "no fap" communities, there's lore of many benefits you'd associate with high testosterone (focus, mood, sleep) from longer periods of abstinence. But it's only self reporting.

Dao/Taoist cultures also practice semen retention for the same reasons, historically. Believing in vital male life force in his fluids. But again, no hard science to back this up.

Conversely, frequent masturbation absolutely lowers testosterone. If you venture into body building communities, if someone wants to get a legal prescription for testosterone, they'll tell you that you can game time blood tests by just getting very little sleep the night before and jerking off as much as you can.

It absolutely depletes you. Excessive masturbation lowers testosterone.

Here's the bit that I find particularly interesting:

While orgasm from jerking off LOWERS a man's testosterone. If a man makes love to a woman, the following day he gets a BOOST to his testosterone.

Your body somehow knows the difference and reacts accordingly. Isn't that a trip?

Doug Scibor likes this.
  6. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Yes, I've read that also in various publications. But it's actually a function of the brain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice