Urinating question

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Wesingreenvillesc, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Wesingreenvillesc

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    So, I have a cherry keeper cage that I am really pretty happy wearing. The cage is kind of small for me, as I’ve, noted, but the smaller cage does make erections more tolerable and, my KH has been letting me out for a few hours every afternoon after work, and then I bathe and the cage goes back in before bedtime to be worn until the next afternoon.

My question is that, because my penis is crammed into a fairy comfined space, when I urinate, I cannot squeeze all of the urine out, and it feels like the urine stays in my penis some. Afterward, some urine tends to dribble out and, if I have an erection afterward, this seems to really make the leftover urine trickle out. This is especially obvious when I get in the bed every night.

Does anyone else experience this and, if so, how do you deal with it? Ive started just wrapping a little bit of toilet paper around the cage in anticipation of the leftover leakage. Thanks in advance for advice/thoughts! Do I need a longer cage?

2. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have an enlarged prostate and my pee is slow. I have the same problem. I pinch the urethra behind the head to let it collect, and then use my kegel muscles to squirt as much as will come out, doing this several times until the flow stops. I also drain the urethra wherever I can reach it, behind the ring and (with my HT V nub) behind the head. I'm a trustworthy hubby and keep a key in my pocket so I can free myself if I have to. For example when my penis' mouth doesn't line up with the slit. I'm thinking of a 'cage of shame' (hate that label) to solve that one.

3. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Same here. And I can not reach out to do anything to get the urine out.
    So I got myself a few Depend inlays and start using them. Now I don't have any problems left.....

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    You're stuck in the quagmire of the kink and it's emotional/psychological/aesthetic components and the practical reality of being caged.

My opinion (along with a few dollars might get you a cup of coffee) is that a cage should be sized for the normally flaccid penis.

5. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Ive had similar issues with some cages and not others. It is frustrating but I've accepted the small (tiny) cages are more for play than long term use for me. I have a slightly longer (but still smaller than my flaccid penis) cage that works for long term and I don't have this issue. That doesn't mean there isn't occasionally an accident where some comes out later. But 95% of the time or more there is no issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice