Exobelt shipment

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by quantumpamd, Feb 19, 2011.

1. quantumpamd

quantumpamd New member

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    I ordered the Exobelt Extreme on Feb 7.
    It has been more than 9 business days now and I have not received any shipment notification.
    Lady Jenny said allow 5-9 business days for your order to be made and then shipped.
    Can't wait to try my first device on.
    Should I send an email to her?

2. Lil1

Lil1 New member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM

I ordered mine on the 13th of Feb. So I hope you get your soon=) As I can not wait for mine as well.

I sent her and e-mail already and she assured me she would send the tracking number as soon as it shipped. Not a bad idea though to stay in touch with the vendor.

3. Lil1

Lil1 New member

Local Time:

Any updates yet?

4. Lil1

Lil1 New member

Local Time:

Well I received my X1 and V1 lat week. Have been locked up in the X1 for 4 days now and no complaints what so ever. It is a bit bigger than most but that is what we where looking for, total enclosure, total loss of man hood. I can work with it on no problem, my job is very physical and requires constant movement. As far as size wise it is quite a bit bigger than the other I have tried, 3k and 6k. I had pull out problems from both of those, hence why we switched. This here, there is no pull out option or even a chance at it with out doing great physical harm at least for me. I am average thickness and average size I would say when fully erect. Even the weight is not bad...seeing as it is a total enclosure. If you can get past the size and want total loss of man hood I would highly recommend!

Goddess says I am able to do 2 cleaning a month under supervision and if I am good she may allow me to pleasure my self once every other month before my scheduled cleaning. She has recently received 3 new "toys" and said that they are extraordinary at giving multiple organisms with in a short period. So she said my meat is no longer needed for " a while". So of course I asked how long is "a while"....The reply I got was...." The way my new toys can please me at least a few years". YIKES is what I thought. So needless to say I better watch my P's and Q's and make sure I am a good boy, to at least get my every other monthly self pleasure time.

Will post back if I ever get to try on the V1. Which is unlikely any time in the near future,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice