dont want locked

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockit, Mar 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Mistress has left me unlocked for ten days from day one i was expecting to be relocked .
    this time i found as the time went on i was dreading beeing locked up again.
    being relocked the next day or a few days after i just think i am beeing locked for Mistress and that is the way it should be .
    this time as the days went on i started to think thats it i do not want to be locked .
    this morning i was told to lock i hated the idea and started to think well i have no choice .
    the more i thought the more aroused i became took me over 20 minutes before i could lock up
    i am now locked and told Mistress how i felt ,, never seen her laugh so much
    finding out i did not want to lock seems to do no more than amuse her .
    well now that i locked it feels normal again to be locked for my Mistress
    i am actually pleased that she enjoyed locking me and was amused
    do other subs /slaves get theses mixed feeling ?
    i think now if Mistress leaves me unlocked for more than a day or two i will beg to be locked up
    Love it ,,, hate it Love it hate it
    think it may be time for me to stop anilizeing the situation and just accept things as they are

2. LockedUpNewb

LockedUpNewb Member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    It's ultimately your choice. She can't make you do something you don't want to do. But she may get tired of you jumping form one side of the fence to the other.

You have to make a decision. You either want to be locked or not.

From my reading, it seams most males have no interest in being locked after an orgasm. We get what we want (orgasm) and then we lose the desire to please our mate. It's only when you've been locked or denied an orgasm for a period that you are willing to do what ever she wants.... whatever pleases her.

3. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    not true lockedupnewb my choice was made some time ago
    to do what ever i can to please my Mistress
    the point i was making was the mixed feelings i had one minute not wanting to be locked the next happy i am .
    i was not trying to make Mistress out to be some cruel person who locked me up against my will
    she is far from that she knows what i need better than i do
    i am the luckiest man alive to have found her
    maybe i never made myself clear ,
    its all about those wonderful mixed feelings
    i would like to know how others feel about them

4. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    lockit, I do understand those mixed feelings. I've been in chastity for Mistress for many years now and I still have a love/hate thing with it. I can grow to hate the CB for the discomfort and the inconvenience it causes. On the very rare occasions that Mistress lets me out for a bit, the longer it is off, the more I would like to remain free from it.

Yet the moment Mistress has that look, snaps her fingers or says put it on, I can't get it on fast enough and love doing so. I think it's all to do with being put back in the place where you feel you belong, that is Mistress has told you that you belong to her and she wants you locked up. At that point it is the most natural thing in the world to love what you are doing to please her. It's more or less the same for me when I am locked up and starting to hate the CB. However she does it, the moment Mistress reminds me that she wants me denied and locked, I want it to remain there forever.

5. Badbob

Badbob Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    For me mixed feelings are the primary thing with all aspects of this lifestyle. I would even go so far as to say that I think the dynamic tension between the love and hate of the sensations are part of the attraction, or at least a measure of the intensity of the experience. In the actual case of denial and lockup, a period without denial does help me "reset the system", which helps intensify the feelings for the next round.

6. G_H

G_H Professional Lurker

Local Time:
    Exactly right, IMO, badbob. I couldn't have said it better myself. I just spent over a month out and "reset the system" is exactly right. It was like starting all over. And the point about love/hate is right on the money, too.

7. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    thanks for the replys's its nice to know its a normal feeling and i am not the only one.
    the strarting over feeling gets me every time .
    just when you think you are getting used to being locked .
    i am sure Mistress does this to keep me on my toes
    never knowing when or for how long i will be locked up or indeed unlocked

8. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    I do have the same love/hate relationship with being locked when I have been locked up for a week or more I want to get out very badly and cum. When I am free I dont want anything more than to be relocked again as soon as possible. I am starting a new locking period today and want to go a month and I am excited about being locked but Im also worried about not cumming for so long. It is a very weird felling indeed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice