My journey into Long Term Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by nickymaz, Feb 27, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. nickymaz

nickymaz New member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Greetings Chastity Mansion;

This is my first journal on this forum and I thought it would be a good time to start. My Mistress and I am getting deeper and deeper into long term chastity and I want to use this forum to express myself.

A little background on me: I'm 28 and I've been into BDSM for several years, and I consider myself a masculine male slave. I have been dating my Mistress/Girlfriend for almost 2 years and we have been living together for several months now. While we are in a D/s relationship we are not 24/7.

Chastity has been one of my major fetishes for a long time and Mistress has taken to it as well and recently we decided to get serious about our chastity play. This started with Her keeping me denied for 5 weeks, which ended last week. She let me out and allowed me one orgasm, which was the BEST orgasm I have ever had. There is something about being locked and denied for that long that changes a man. I love the way it affects me and Mistress really enjoys my reactions and how needy I get.

I am currently locked and have been so for one week. Mistress is planning on keeping me locked at least until our 2 year anniversary on 19 April, which will be 7-8 weeks of denial. I am locked in a CB-6000s, which is very comfortable for me. We are looking to upgrade to a Mature Metal JailBird this summer (can't wait for that).

I will keep everyone updated on my situation and how this all turns out.

Thanks;
    slave nick

2. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    sounds very similar to my story !

You will love the jailbird when you upgrade.

3. nickymaz

nickymaz New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, we are hoping to upgrade in the next few months. We really like the design and metal is just better than plastic. I like the 6000s, it's much more comfortable than the 3000. But I have a feeling the Jail Bird will even more comfortable, easy to clean etc. I like that the Jail Bird is customizable, even the 6000s is a little big for me. I don't know about anyone else but I get really turned on by small penis humiliation.

Anyway, I am starting my second week of chastity and it feels great! I don't feel super-horny yet but it's building. This weekend Mistress and I worked on getting the house clean so we were busy with household chores, so not too much time or energy for kinky stuff. But Mistress did give me an awesome teasing session this weekend. She teased me while locked and teased me with the key. She really enjoys teasing my locked penis, rubbing my balls and the sensitive area under my balls. After a few minutes she unlocked me and rubbed me. She allowed me to rub myself but made sure to stop me before I got too excited. She masturbated and enjoyed a wonderful orgasm, then had me clean the device and put it back on.

It's a really amazing feeling, to be teased and to feel your penis and then have it taken away. It really reinforces the power exchange and how She is in control and I am not.

Thanks you;
    slave nick

4. nickymaz

nickymaz New member

Local Time:
    Time for an update.

This weekend bring me to the 2 week point and I really starting to feel horny. Mistress is enjoying this of course. We are looking forward to having some fun this weekend and hopefully making time for some D/s play. She has become very eager to tease me and inflict pain.

I'm feel good, we'll see what week three has in store for me. Only 6 weeks left!

slave nick

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice