swelling

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by bigben, Feb 6, 2011.

1. bigben

bigben New member

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    hi im kind of new to chastity and i need a little help.i have a cb 3000 and my foreskin seems to swell up,it is not uncomfortable and it does have normal feeling,it is not down to any attachments this time as i removed them and also used a larger ring.any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated and the main question is,is it in any way hazzardous to my health?

2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    When you say swelling up, do you mean your veins or the whole thing? At the moment it kind of sounds like a blood flow restriction by the rings being too tight?

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Hey bigben,

The swelling you describe is probably a light case of oedema, which is basically fluid retention in the spaces between your cells. There's a pretty good article on it here.

It's pretty much not a problem in the short term, but it's something you want to keep an eye on if you're planning to go to longer terms.

4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    This is a problem that I also get with the CB 6000 but "If" I am allowed to remove it and replace it with the Curve this it clears up an a few minutes in my case it is definately restricted flow due to the small tube size. As I am now in what seems like a long term situation (One Month tomorrow) I am loking at alternative devices as the Curve is too loose and my good lady will not use the full metal belt that we have as she does not like it.

5. sissyNY

sissyNY Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    I think that your ring is too small and restricting blood flow. Try the next size up or you could file or shave the inside diameter of the ring you now use to make it just a wee bit larger

6. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    An old topic I know but thought I wold ressurect rather than start again. I am suffering the same problem, the link didn't work but I intend to looking into oedema on Wikipedia (font of all knowledge). My device is if anything slightly to large, it is a jailbird and the swelling occurs between the bars. I think this is because I was erect of semi erect for about 12 - 16 hours and it was pushing against his cage.

I am really just after some advice, generally too small a cage, too large a cage to long (time) having a hard on? My Mistress has kindly let me out for a couple of hours for it to go down, but this is something I would like to nail otherwise it will interfere somewhat ...

7. bigben

bigben New member

Local Time:
    I totally forgot about this account. Just logged in and saw this from 9 years ago. Well a little swelling the least of my worries now. Thanks for the responses people. 9 years in and haven't looked back since

8. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Glad to hear all's well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice