My test cage arrived

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Jackmanhattan, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    I want to order a BA-25 in titanium which is quite an investment. Especially if I would get the measurements wrong.
    So during my discussions with Badass Workroom, they told me there is an option to have a resin test case build first. They can make this resin cage with the same dimension en (almost) all other customisations you want to add.
    So this is what I ordered:
    resin test cage of a BA-25

Chastity Cage Overall Length 90 mm
    Penis Tube Inner Diameter 41 mm
    Base Ring Inner diameter 47,5 mm
    1 normal & 1 ergonomic
    Smaller spacing if the front vertical bars
    A 3rd horizontal bar at the end in the middle

I'm often told that these measurements are quite large / high, which made me uncertain. I'm glad to have this test cage option.
    I've wore it for a couple of times now, still building up the actual wearing time, but so far the measurements feel good. I'm uncut with quite a lot of foreskin which until now always caused a problem with the other cages I tried.
    So what do the more experienced people think of the fit? All input welcome!
    IMG_4708.jpeg IMG_4707.jpeg IMG_4706.jpeg

Dak, Iron78 and Muffleduk like this.
  2. notdisclosed

notdisclosed Member

Local Time:
    Wow, having a test cage like that is a good option. I have not seen this option before. Based on this I have some questions:
    - Is this done as an additional option to buying a steel cage or is this just a separate order?
    - What are the (additional) costs for this option?
    - Can it be found on the Badass Workroom website? And where?
    - How would you rate the quality of this test cage if this would be a real cage?

3. Muffleduk

Muffleduk Small HoD JTS-S202

East Anglia, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    That's a superb idea from Badass, kudos to them.
    Your fit looks good but I'd wear it for a couple/three days continuously, and a few things will happen.
    1) You'll find the pinch points of the cage.
    2) You'll find out if it gives you ball sack burn.
    3) You'll realise whether it actually is the right size or if you need smaller/larger. Generally most guys end up going smaller than what they originally thought possible!
    4) You'll find out what happens with morning wood or in fact any attempts at erections.

At the end of the day, you need to be happy and comfortable that the cage is doing what you want it to.

Everyone is different and likewise all cages are different. It took me a few to find the one I'm now in, which for me is very comfortable for long term wear and effectively restricts my erection attempts to an absolute visible minimum.

Just my tuppence, hope it helps.
    Good Luck:lockkey::+1:

4. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    Well, He just suggested this approach because I was doubting myself so much.
    It ain't that cheap, it's 100$, knowing it's just a test case.
    the quality is actually better then I expected, although I do see it's not meant to be a permanent cage.
    It is on his website
    https://badassworkroom.com/products...1&_sid=215e04f9b&_ss=r&variant=42474573168828
    I do see his prices got up.

I'm very happy with this approach and I will certainly buy the titanium version shortly.

Iron78 likes this.
  5. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    Thanks!

The dimensions seem really good. At the moment, after a few days, I don't believe I can go much smaller. I really have a lot of pre skin which always is in the way. These dimensions work perfectly.

About the ball sack burn, I also have it with this one, but much less than before. Is there even a way to completely avoid this?

I will ask to make it more curved is it is now, it sticks a bit much to the front under certain clothing.

Milady is so existed that at least we are on the road for chastity where we have a goof fitting cage where she can really control the time ;-)

The Queens consort likes this.
  6. Muffleduk

Muffleduk Small HoD JTS-S202

East Anglia, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Sounds like you've got an excellent fit then, as I said only you can be the real judge of that.

The infamous ball sack burn, there are various thoughts on that from ring type, size and cage gap. The later is one of the favourites ie. The gap is too big/small so the cage weight canters down, thus digging in under the balls. It kinda makes sense to me. Now I did used to get burn with round steel rings, then I switched to a wider curved ring which contours and nothing. No burn at all. Not sure if it's the contouring it does or the extra surface area it has to grip. Also I had to drop to a 40mm ring to get a firmer/tighter fitting, I realised this whilst in the shower and everything would slip forward with a 45mm ring. But neither the 45 or 40 gives me burn. Hopefully you'll be able to see the type in my profile photo.

If you decide to proceed, then you can probably use creams daily on the affected area until the burn eases and the skin gets used to the ring. It can be a real bummer, as for me, I want a cage to hold me but in relative comfort and not worrying about some painful sensation all the time.

One thing you can try, as a test, is to just wear the ring and see if you still get the burn. Then you'll know if it's the ring or the cage gap.

Hope this helps.:+1::lock:

hardbodysub likes this.
  7. Edge_Me

Edge_Me Active member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    I just received my test cage. My measurements are similar to yours. Although I think I could increase my length 10-12 mm.

Overall length 85 mm
    Cage width 40 mm
    Base ring 47.5 mm

I’d like to get feedback on their ergonomic curved flat bad ring. I think it might help release the burn.

Attached Files:

8. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    There does not appear to be an option to include a glans retaining ring with the test cage. Is that correct?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice