My anti-pullout fix in the CB range

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by penis prisoner, Jan 16, 2011.

1. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Hello I have discovered a new method that works for me to prevent pullout of my chastity device. I am currently self locked and I was wearing a CB6Ks on and off for the last few months and I do not have a piercing . Well my CB6KS split on me last week and as I await a replacement cage I decided to lock myself in my CB3K until my new CB6Ks cage arrives. Well I found along time ago that the CB3K wasn't very secure and that I could pull out of the back of the cage most of the time leaving the CB hanging on my scrotum. I fill the CB3K cage most of the time when flaccid and caged erections can get very tight ( witch I enjoy immensely). I was kind of disappointed that I could pull out so I decided to start experimenting with different anti pullout methods. After a lot of trial and error I finally found the right fix for me. I used a chain that you would wear around your neck to display an ID card I cut it very short to fit around the glans of my penis. It is very tight so it cannot be removed after I put my penis in its cage. It rests on my glans around the bottom of the head and as said before the tightness of it keeps it in place inside of the cage. I then put put on my CB3K cage and placed a padlock through the chain and through the pee slot and the bottom vent hole of the cage and locked it. I then put the CB on over my shaft and locked it normally to the locking post. With the chain locked to the bottom of the CB I cannot pull out no matter how hard I try and believe me I have tried! with no avail. the head gets a certain way up the cage and gets trapped by the chain around the glans. I cannot access the chain after the cage has been locked in place to remove it the hasp is trapped in the cage. So I now find myself truly locked in my CB and it is a whole new feeling! It is both scary and exciting at the same time. I am self locked so I decided to freeze my keys in the freezer at the moment to avoid temptation! I am happy I finally found a homemade remedy to keep me from pulling out of my CB without getting a piercing that I really don't want to get. Once I receive my new CB6Ks cage I will see if it works with that cage.

I have attached a photo showing the arrangement of the second lock that goes through the chain around the head of my penis at the bottom of the CB3K cage.

Attached Files:

2. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Watch closely the top of the penis. When the penis retracts up the tube, all the pressure of the chain will be on the top. Over time (a week or so) you may get a sore from the pressure.
    I did when I tried something very similar with an O-ring.
    Your mileage may vary.

Thanks for sharing, and let us know how it goes over the next few weeks!

js

3. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hi js11756 thanks for your input ill make sure I pay close attention to any sores on my penis. So far I am ok my caged erections are more intense now since I installed the chain and it does get somewhat uncomforable but overall it is ok right now. Ill keep you updated on my progress.

4. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I'll second the caution about watching for sores. I also had a similar problem with a gel type of cock ring.

With that in mind though, I'm still interested in your progress. I can't see the chain in the pic you posted. Is it a "bead chain"?

5. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    Hi Manteos Boy thanks for your concern also. I have been checking myself for sores and I don't see anything yet so I'm hopeing that ill be ok. I was so excited about the pull out fix that I didn't even think of taking photos of the chain installed before I locked the cage on. It is a bead chain I couldn't remember what it was called. So far the chain is holding around my glans and I am truly trapped in my cage. Kind of scarry but I'm also happy. I will keep you posted. Thanks for your interest.

6. Manteos Boy

Local Time:
    I tried a gel type of cock ring behind the glans that seemed to lock into place in the tube. It was ALMOST inescapable. I probably could have taken something like a pencil and lots of lube and pushed my way out of it, but I'd have never gotten back in. It was a great feeling, but unfortunately, the tightness eventually led to swelling (the unwanted kind) and slight numbness. That went away within hours of removing the ring, but made me abandon this idea.

Hopefully the bead chain will work better. I suspect that for us "growers", it would have to be so tight when we're flaccid that it would be down right painful when we're erect.....or as erect as the tube will allow.

I'll be following your progress with this one.

Good luck.

7. penis prisoner

Local Time:

Hello Manteos Boy I unlocked myself today for a quick check and cleaning. My skin under the chain looked ok there were a few marks from the chain but I figured that it was from the caged erections. I did not see any irratition as of yet or swelling or numbness yet. I am happy with the bead chain so far and I probably could use a pencil to get myself out to but it would be very painfull and I risk getting cut from the chain. You are right that the tightness of the chain when erect is very painfull indeed! not a very nice feeling. I got a full erection when I removed the cage so I found out how painfull it is!. It was hard not to play while I was out since I want to cum so badly but I managed to not cum and relocked myself. I took some photos of the chain around my glans while I was free of the cage and I will post them when i get a chance. I am sorry that you have had problems with your anti pullout fixes. I know its very frustrating to have your ideas not work out. I wish you luck and hope you find somthing that works for you. Thanks for your help and interest in my post. I will keep you updated.

8. Lev

Lev New member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Great idea! I just wrapped a keyring in electrical tape and locked it in my CB3000 in the same way you described. So far, I cannot pull out of it (whereas I could EASILY pullout of the CB3000 with or without POI, and reinsert). I had to use pliers to grip the lock bolt to get it to close. Otherwise, it was impossible to close.

I'm going to be trying some more to test the security of this. Thanks.

9. penis prisoner

Local Time:
    uote name='Lev' timestamp='1295748279' post='58774']
    Great idea! I just wrapped a keyring in electrical tape and locked it in my CB3000 in the same way you described. So far, I cannot pull out of it (whereas I could EASILY pullout of the CB3000 with or without POI, and reinsert). I had to use pliers to grip the lock bolt to get it to close. Otherwise, it was impossible to close.

I'm going to be trying some more to test the security of this. Thanks.
    [/quote]

Hello Lev I am happy to hear that I have inspired you to do your own pull out fix! I like your idea to I will try it let me know how you are doing with the keyring. Im doing well with the bead chain around my glans so far it feels ok as long as Im flaccid and no sign of any irration yet. It does keep my penis all the way to the end of the cage to witch is more comfortable. My penis used to slide up into the cage and that wasnt very comfy at all. It does make my caged erections more painfull but Im dealing with that pretty good so far. I have tried many times to get out of it and I just cant I am so happy that I thought of this idea! Im truly trapped now!. Thank you Lev. :)

10. Manteos Boy

Local Time:
    So, any updates with this method? How has it been working? Is it comfortable? Long term wear OK? Still secure?

11. penis prisoner

Local Time:

I do have an update I am now locked in my CB6Ks and I could not get the chain to work in the CB6Ks beacuse there are not any vent holes on the bottom of the 6KS cage. It would probably work if I drilled a hole but Im not going to do that right now. As for wearing it with the CB3K it was pretty sucessful It did work 100% to keep me from pulling out I was truly trapped in the cage. It was very comfortable most of the time except the morning erection it was very tight and would get painfull. I had it in for about 2 weeks straight and I did have a minor abrasion on the top of my shaft I figure that was from the caged erections they did get pretty tight around the chain. Overall it was pretty sucessful and I feel it was secure but I think I will still exprement with diffrent things like plastic cable ties. I will keep this post updated.

12. Manteos Boy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the update! I am really interested in a security fix and have not found one yet.....at least nothing that could be worn for any extended period of time.

13. brassic

brassic Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    My tip is to loop a 4.8mm cable tie through the inside of the tube using the top two vents. It stops pull out but also makes erection quite painful. I imagine trying to wank myself off would be very difficult.

She has a stash of different coloured ties kept safe and away from me that she bought online.

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/29966/Electrical-Supplies/Cable-Accessories/Cable-Ties/200mm-x-4-8mm-Cable-Tie-Mixed-Colour-Pack-of-4?cm_mmc=Google-_-Electrical-_-Cable%20Accessories%20-%20Cable%20Ties-_-multi%20coloured%20cable%20ties?P=P&gclid=CMajwffyrKcCFcoa4QodpWefBQ&source=aw

plus pink, black and natural/white

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice